Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
Doog
:lol:

I love how my opinion is wrong.
Guess I should've stated that it was an opinion. :dunce:

Well he has no room to judge, he can't even use 'their' in the correct context. :lol:

Sorry for having an opinion.
Oh look, it's that argument again. It wouldn't be a problem if your opinion was anymore valid given you haven't ever driven a car like you would in a video game. And if you didn't present what you said as if it were fact.
I can tell that you have never really compared certain cars' sounds in GT5 to their real life sound.
I don't think you have.
Slightly Mad Studios. they helped make 2 nfs games & forza and a Test Drive game
Source?

Oh look, it's that argument again. It wouldn't be a problem if your opinion was anymore valid given you haven't ever driven a car like you would in a video game. And if you didn't present what you said as if it were fact.

I know for a fact that when a car has driven at 40 mph around a a corner, it does not lose an immense amount of grip. It loses some, but not 70% of it like what Forza may depict. But if I were to recreate that scenario in Forza, I'd be met with howling tires and lots of body roll. :indiff:

1241Penguin
I don't think you have.

THAT'S your response? That's extremely weak. You didn't even defend the point you were trying to make, so you must have felt and/or known that you were wrong. And as for your response, your wrong about that as well, because I have spent the last 3 hours watching videos of all sorts of cars, and have come across many that are in GT5. So I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.

THAT'S your response? That's extremely weak. You didn't even defend the point you were trying to make, so you must have felt and/or known that you were wrong. And as for your response, your wrong about that as well, because I have spent the last 3 hours watching videos of all sorts of cars, and have come across many that are in GT5. So I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.
Then please, enlighten me with some comparison videos.

Again, how do you know this for a fact?

Being a passenger in a car, watching cars do this from the street, driving a car around a corner at 40 mph.

And that Mazda sounds remarkably close to its real life counterpart by Gran Turismo's standards, in my opinion.

1241Penguin
Then please, enlighten me with some comparison videos.

I'm not going to waste my time posting videos for someone who will just disagree with me anyways. Find them on your own, I'm sure you can manage that.

Doog
And that Mazda sounds remarkably close to its real life counterpart by Gran Turismo's standards, in my opinion.

Thank you. Penguin hasn't kept in mind what I said earlier about it not sounding exactly like the real thing, but that it was very similar.

Being a passenger in a car, watching cars do this from the street, driving a car around a corner at 40 mph.
I'll just pop this here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=226995

Edit: Any further discussions regarding physics will be brought to this thread.
Sure.
I'm not going to waste my time posting videos for someone who will just disagree with me anyways. Find them on your own, I'm sure you can manage that.
Surely if there is at least one car that sounds real in GT5, you'd be able to find it. Otherwise I'll take it that you've run out of arguments.

Last edited:
I can assure you that you're wrong.

And is there any particular reason why we're discussing Forza?

I'd like plush living quarters. It'd be a nice break from seeing the dimly lit garage all day. And yes, Forza 4's graphics really are a step behind that of Gran Turismo 5. I actually have Forza 4, and and an Xbox, but I never play Forza. I found it to just be boring, and I couldn't get into it. The graphics look artificially shiny and un-detailed compared to Gran Turismo. And the physics are just bad; but that's for another thread.

God sake I drive go-karts. Yes they handle differently to other cars but they do handle sort of similar to proper race cars. Forza has terrible physics that were helped made by the creators of NFS Shift. And we can all say Shift is ****. Race cars do not slide ALL THE TIME even at 20mph. Forza was never meant to be a simulator in the first place. It was meant to be an arcade game.

Forza= :banghead::crazy::yuck:👎:scared::mad::confused::irked:🤬

All Gran Turismo Games= :cheers::bowdown::D:sly::dopey::drool::)👍:gtpflag:

Here you go.

we were comparing the physics & everything else that GT5 dominates over Forza.

And on what planet does GT5's physics dominate Forza?

You know what, this isn't the thread for that and I apologize - back on topic. If you're going to reply to me (and I hope you do. :P) do so in the appropriate thread.

Okay, helping the supermod get his wish... I am going back on topic. :P

I wish that GT6 is a PS4 game, and that we might just get to see over 100 cars on the track because that would make the Ring 24 race absolutely epic. Even on PS4 I wouldn't expect the machine to have the power to handle close to 200 cars on the track, but it would be nice to get as close to the real thing as possible.

:)

^ the F1 absolutely doesn't sound close to real life.

About the cars that do... 458, LFA, Corvette Z06 (C6), Lister Storm Race Car, Zonda C12 S 7.2... the list goes on ;)

On topic...

CARS - Functions

Speed limiter button

To use with:

Free control in pit lane

Pit Speed depends on car/racing series

Slow to pit speed instead of racing into pits or receive a penalty

GAMEPLAY - Online Social

A GT6 Mobile App that could support calendar event alerts, event creator, chat with your online friends, garage management, club management... etc

Back