Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
Madertus
All you gotta do is play with control(l)s in game settings. Just assign the pop-up menu somewhere to make it appear. You can adjust brake bias, ASM (I guess), TCS, power ratio (in SOME cars. The only one I know of is the Premium Subaru Impreza Sedan) and something else I think.

Every 4WD has that ability when you buy the 4WD torque converter and use the R/A menu. And yes the STIs have that stock you can adjust it a little bit. Also the rally cars have the fully adjustable one on it bone stock.

I was thinking about something to put in GT6. The chat box does get annoying once in a while. Maybe they could put in a option to turn it on and off. At least if they still have the chat box in the game

Madertus
^Didn't know about that! I'm driving nearly all my cars stock.

I like your style. I don't care about tuning anymore. Lately i have been doing some serious testing of the new tire physics by doing hot laps around different tracks with stock cars trying to match tires to the top times in real life

At this point what I want is any info from PD. Forza appears in all gaming sites every month (dlc), forza horizon was huge, forza game every 2 year and so on while we have absolutely no clue what PD is into; and that's one developer (ok 2) out of about 10.

At this rate the general public will forget about the GT series.

At this point what I want is any info from PD. Forza appears in all gaming sites every month (dlc), forza horizon was huge, forza game every 2 year and so on while we have absolutely no clue what PD is into; and that's one developer (ok 2) out of about 10.

At this rate the general public will forget about the GT series.

its better to release it as a surprise! And you think Gran Turismo is not popular?! Man you crazy! GT Games have been the biggest selling car games of all time! and ohhh what is this site all about with 300,000+ members? Geez!

its better to release it as a surprise! And you think Gran Turismo is not popular?! Man you crazy! GT Games have been the biggest selling car games of all time! and ohhh what is this site all about with 300,000+ members? Geez!

The forza series outsold GT5 in the same period of time while making a name of itself from scratch. The GT series is not the biggest one anymore, and outside of this site no one talks about it in comparison with other games. We are at 2012 not 2002.
Same can be said about xbox against playstation.

Also, mario kart.

GT Games have been the biggest selling car games of all time!
Why don't we keep the BS to the minimum. GT is not the best selling car game. You have Grand Theft Auto, Need for Speed, and Mario Kart ahead of the GT series.
and ohhh what is this site all about with 300,000+ members? Geez!
As of right now, the forum tells me there are only 223,366 registered users, only 30% of which have made a post in the forum.

So yeah, let's stick with facts.

its better to release it as a surprise!

Why is it? Besides the fact GT6 exists/is going to exist is not a surprise so why not update us and actually tell us what you're doing? There is no need to be so quiet. Plus they have been equally silent during GT5 about GT5 updates so that's hardly an excuse.

And you think Gran Turismo is not popular?! Man you crazy! GT Games have been the biggest selling car games of all time! and ohhh what is this site all about with 300,000+ members? Geez!

Right, because the number of people on a forum shows how popular a game is. Not to mention a) your figure is wrong, as pointed out and b) the FM forums have 324,040 members and they were setup several years after this one.

Right, because the number of people on a forum shows how popular a game is. Not to mention a) your figure is wrong, as pointed out and b) the FM forums have 324,040 members and they were setup several years after this one.

I think the only accurate way to understand the games popularity would online statistics obviously, it would awsome to see each countries individual gaming patterns and the frequency of use. I feel like there are quite a lot of people online, so ya I think this forum only sees a small portion of the true user base.

It would be stupid to claim that GT5 is anything but popular but that's not the point avens was even making, he was saying that slowly people will begin to be turned off to GT as a franchise if they continue to keep gamers in the dark.

I'm talking about the average, casual fan that makes up the majority of the game sales by the way, not the dedicated fans that will never forget the game. The more they're slapped in the face with Forza this, Forza that and hear diddly squat about GT the more they're going to be turned over.

I'm talking about the average, casual fan that makes up the majority of the game sales by the way, not the dedicated fans that will never forget the game. The more they're slapped in the face with Forza this, Forza that and hear diddly squat about GT the more they're going to be turned over.

I agree that the vast majority of sales are casual, obviously a wide range of casual use but still get's fair re-play use compared to probably any other 2 y.o. best-sellers... but in general, yes, some people on these forums like paint this grim picture of GT5, when in reality is many people are still playing it without thinking what it "could" be every second.

Btw, wikipedia shows last Decembers sales total at 7.4mil, is there an updated figure somewhere? Would be interesting.

I do apologise if this is written lready but Im not reading 101 pages.

Les mundane cars, I love the choice and always have, but having 50 variations of the same car is pointless. I would rather a smaller selection of 'average' cars or just 1 version of each and a greater ability to modify them.

So instead of 50 skylines, they give you a base model and the exact parts needed to build a GTR.

Plus a selection of race going parts, canards, splitters, diffusers.

So it becomes more about buildijng your own car.

Also I loved in GT4 you can get any wheel off any car, Id love that ability again, granted it was random in GT4, I would prefer more control.

I would like to see what I was hoping to see in GT5...GT4 in High Definition! The standards are an insult to gaming in general. Also a real livery editor, yes I like making cars look like real and fantasy race cars, it's part of enjoying the automobile to me and a lot of other people, if you like "cars" in 32 bit rendering in six colors good for you, I don't and I'm not alone. Also something comparable to FM4's auction house...it's awesome!!! It's where you can buy and sell yours and others cars, designs, photos and graphics, it's fantastic! I still enjoy GT5's handling over Forza's but not enough to continue in Kaz's paradigm (these are the same people that embraced Dr. Deming's teachings and are stuck in a major rut, ironic, ain't it?). Instead of promises of improvement and innovation we got horns, collectors cards and Nissan's out the wazoo...as they say on ESPN "C'mon Man?!"

The only engine I actually enjoy hearing is the TVR Tuscan Speed 12. It sounds, SO beast.

In my opinion it sounds like a cat with a throbby throat being strangled.

EDIT: Ok guys now lets start with menu design & exclusive GT menu music to give the game more personality.

Now would you like me to make a menu design for an example of how all of us wanted the menu design to be? Let me know if you'd like me to okay.

Back