Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
JeffreyToerien
The ability to shout a swear word or give someone the middle finger (road rage) when you get bumped or when a car in front is blocking you when pressing/holding the horn/hooter :-D hehe. Oh and the game should auto save if the power goes out unexpectedly especially when you've done 99% of a endurance or important race and the power fails and you have to start all over! Happened to me a few times already:|

I would love to taunt. Imagine racing a go kart backwards (i am very good at driving them in reverse) and flipping someone off Hahahaha. But very unlikely to put it in because that isn't really a good thing towards the simulation factor if you catch my drift.

And to the auto save part of your comment.

I would say no to that because if it is constantly saving at certain points during the race. Then power gos out or is saving while system freezes that can corrupt the save data. And which is worse corruption of your save or starting the race over?

KBRacing2488
I think it is the perfect simulation situation. A lot of people do this!:lol:

True true. But it is also deemed un- sports man conduct. I have heard of a nascar driver doing it i think and he lost point for it

Include all the cars and songs from Gran Turismo 1,2,3,4,5. Keep the computer that helps you race and you can win money and prizes for it. Let us use the computer for all of the races. Make endurance races and include all types of the old Gran Turismo races. Include the traditional race car modification and let us chose body kits even after the race car modification and body kits so your car can like turn into a LM car. And don't make age for b-spec its lame when he gets too old and die...

This was something I REALLY liked from Shift 2, when you use a weight reduction kit, you can see the parts being changed out in your interior. I like making race cars out of normal cars, and having the normal old interior just does not cut it for me

This was something I REALLY liked from Shift 2, when you use a weight reduction kit, you can see the parts being changed out in your interior. I like making race cars out of normal cars, and having the normal old interior just does not cut it for me

This, so much this.

I'd really like to make a race car out of the 1970 SuperBird, Enzo Ferrari, or maybe even the Lambo Aventador.

sixflags48
this was something i really liked from shift 2, when you use a weight reduction kit, you can see the parts being changed out in your interior. I like making race cars out of normal cars, and having the normal old interior just does not cut it for me

yes!

That only really worked because that game had a small amount of cars, doing that for several hundred cars would take a long time. The best they can do is add a rollcage like Forza does.

True true. But it is also deemed un- sports man conduct. I have heard of a nascar driver doing it i think and he lost point for it

Kyle Busch flipped off an official at Texas and was fined. Usually you dont lose points. They let the "Boys Have At It" most of the time. The most famous example this year is when Tony Stewart threw a helmet a Matt Kenseth's car.:lol: Nothing really happens.

In all seriousness they do need to finally do something about all of the aerodynamic/slimstream glitches. So many cars can go so much faster than they could in reality (300mph+ for "normal" cars and 700mph+ for the X1 with slipstreaming bugs). They've been in every GT game as far as I know and it's pretty annoying.

1. The ABILITY TO CHANGE YOUR OIL WHEREVER when ONLINE!!!! Some tracks you start out in the pits well you should be able to change your oil and possible other car parts in the pits!

2. More Rims, More body kits!

3. I know this is about other things besides cars and Tracks but I can't help it...if there are F1s & Nascars, i dont see why there shouldn't be any DRAG RACING(i.e. Top Fuel Funny Cars, Dragsters & Pro Stock) cars and of course a Drag Strip.

4. Window's breaking, blown engines, tires blowing out,

5. Overall Better graphics.

I definitely agree with more wheel choices. Especially 3-piece wheels and being able to keep them in your garage. One game that was excellent was automodellista. For such a small library of cars it had EVERYTHING: Touge, freeway circuit, dirt track, city route, high-speed circuit, classic cars, modern muscle, body customisation, garage customisation, good music, excellent graphics, so-so handling, but everything was cool about it.

It would be nice if PD changed the way they have car setups. I would like it if brake bias was a sliding percentage instead of this bizarre 5/5 setup that we have now.

I'm sure this has been talked about before but adjustable tire pressures would be nice. That would open up whole new level of game play physics as well.

Also the ability to install different wheel and tire sizes ala Forza would be very nice.

I think I'll post some graphics of how I want the set-up screen to look.

detergent
It would be nice if PD changed the way they have car setups. I would like it if brake bias was a sliding percentage instead of this bizarre 5/5 setup that we have now.

I'm sure this has been talked about before but adjustable tire pressures would be nice. That would open up whole new level of game play physics as well.

Also the ability to install different wheel and tire sizes ala Forza would be very nice.

I think I'll post some graphics of how I want the set-up screen to look.

I'd like to adjust brake bias during a race. Probably only during single play/arcade.

I'd like to see AI adjust its lap time to maybe the top 10 or 15 online players in which ever setting we race to. Meaning those who drive with or without assists, steering wheel or controller, AI setting 1-10. Something like that. The AI almost pull to a halt when I'm about to overtake. Hate that!

Will driving down the straight and without pausing the game?
Yes.

I'd like to see AI adjust its lap time to maybe the top 10 or 15 online players in which ever setting we race to. Meaning those who drive with or without assists, steering wheel or controller, AI setting 1-10. Something like that. The AI almost pull to a halt when I'm about to overtake. Hate that!

Don't double post.

KBRacing2488
Kyle Busch flipped off an official at Texas and was fined. Usually you dont lose points. They let the "Boys Have At It" most of the time. The most famous example this year is when Tony Stewart threw a helmet a Matt Kenseth's car.:lol: Nothing really happens.

Yeah but it is a un-professional thong to do if you catch my drift

Environmental sounds like birds, water sounds, airplane, tree moving, wind sound when the car is static, public sounds.. I just hate the silence on GT5 tracks

Environmental sounds like birds, water sounds, airplane, tree moving, wind sound when the car is static, public sounds.. I just hate the silence on GT5 tracks

Yup, agree. In my opinion the environment sounds are worse than GT4's.:guilty:

Aren't they exactly the same? I don't think there's any environment sound other than crowds cheering (well the small crowds were not there in GT4).

Can't wait for this game damn :) what about some big trucks :D and the ability to say fit bigger/better motors and gearboxes in cars for example a Opel 200i 16V turbo motor in a Corsa 1.4i :) I like the comment about bigger wheels and a wider selection as well as the environment sounds comment should definately be incorperated into GT6!

Will driving down the straight and without pausing the game?

All you gotta do is play with control(l)s in game settings. Just assign the pop-up menu somewhere to make it appear. You can adjust brake bias, ASM (I guess), TCS, power ratio (in SOME cars. The only one I know of is the Premium Subaru Impreza Sedan) and something else I think.

Back