Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
LOL...I was going to mention the pole position thing. That for sure is a feature missed.

I think it was mentioned before but I want to see the ability to add wheels to any car like in GT4 but also have the option to customize those as well. So wider tires, deeper dish and a size editor as well. OH and more companies with an updated wheel list and bring back the stock wheel option from GT4. If you remember you could use the stock wheels on other cars that exist in your garage....that was cool. The wheels from the existing game are very limited.

And maybe, when upgrading the exhaust...if we could choose the dessign of the exhaust tips. I know the realistic sound has been covered but this would add a little detail and we all know small details sometimes make a good game better:tup:

LOL...I was going to mention the pole position thing. That for sure is a feature missed.

I think it was mentioned before but I want to see the ability to add wheels to any car like in GT4 but also have the option to customize those as well. So wider tires, deeper dish and a size editor as well. OH and more companies with an updated wheel list and bring back the stock wheel option from GT4. If you remember you could use the stock wheels on other cars that exist in your garage....that was cool. The wheels from the existing game are very limited.

And maybe, when upgrading the exhaust...if we could choose the dessign of the exhaust tips. I know the realistic sound has been covered but this would add a little detail and we all know small details sometimes make a good game better:tup:

Scrap choosing a design. Remember the tuning company's from GT4? Yeah from them you could get special parts that made the car faster, lower and sound slightly different than you would going to your normal manufacturers tuning shop. What do you think?

I just keep adding, but I think better weight transfer, aerodynamics and torque physics in drag. The way it is set up isn't too bad during races but the holes really come out during drag, things like torque wheelies from the weight transfer and front spoilers pushing down at really low speeds. With advanced drag physics, also be able to add wheelie bars to prevent losing speed from too much wheelie wheelspin.

More and more modification options. Turbos for American cars for one. There is probally hundreds of turbo kits for American cars. PD should use the trips to SEMA not only to pick cars coming into the game but also see what is available for cars. Making modications price more realistic depending on the make/model of the car.

Another thing that would be cool would be having Car enthusiast Magazines part of the challanges it woud spice it up and have some fun. I would love a Evan Smith Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Drag racing challange. (For those of you who dont know Evan Smith is MM&FFs editor and he has a rep for being able to get the fastest 1/4mile times of bone stock production cars)
Also a Grassroots motorsports challance would be awesome (every year Grassroots motorsports holds a challage for low buck race cars) you take the year of the challange and thats how much the car car cost.
http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/events/2013challenge/

More and more modification options. Turbos for American cars for one. There is probally hundreds of turbo kits for American cars. PD should use the trips to SEMA not only to pick cars coming into the game but also see what is available for cars. Making modications price more realistic depending on the make/model of the car.

Another thing that would be cool would be having Car enthusiast Magazines part of the challanges it woud spice it up and have some fun. I would love a Evan Smith Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Drag racing challange. (For those of you who dont know Evan Smith is MM&FFs editor and he has a rep for being able to get the fastest 1/4mile times of bone stock production cars)
Also a Grassroots motorsports challance would be awesome (every year Grassroots motorsports holds a challage for low buck race cars) you take the year of the challange and thats how much the car car cost.

I think having upgrade costs vary for car models is overkill, it's just too much work and could delay a release like crazy, but the different amounts of mods/type of car sounds good. And there would be tons licensing issues with using the magazines for challenges and events. I think the would be better suited to add more real world racing events where progress could be saved, things like the Rolex 24 hr, and the 48 hr in Spain, along with others that could be put into smaller groups, but there needs to be a save/load feature, not just a suspend feature that makes you finish the race when you get back on.

Scrap choosing a design. Remember the tuning company's from GT4? Yeah from them you could get special parts that made the car faster, lower and sound slightly different than you would going to your normal manufacturers tuning shop. What do you think?

Yeah I think I mentioned something similar earlier..add more tuning companies. Because you are right, they had some special designed cars to buy as well as different performance out of certain products over the factory options. OOh..speaking of special cars, how about some Chip Foose designed cars? He has some crazy stuff.

Badasp5.0

I would love that in GT5, kind of like the magazine challenges in NFS:Underground. Also the Grassroots challenge would be a great addition to GT Life (if they'll call it that in the next game)

I am sure it has been mentioned...there are way too many pages for it not to have been; but I would love a "My Trax" option to play my own uploaded mp3's or have it connect with my Pandora playlists so I can have my own music. Or they just need to create a better soundtrack...one or the other! LoL

To be honest, I wish GT6 had the customaztion like forza 4 has. Oh and GT6 really should have hazard lights. Especially for the ones who drag alot.

HondaGsr
To be honest, I wish GT6 had the customaztion like forza 4 has. Oh and GT6 really should have hazard lights. Especially for the ones who drag alot.

*Cough *Cough Double Post *Cough
Jk.

Hazzard lights?? I say "Why not?!"

I am sure it has been mentioned...there are way too many pages for it not to have been; but I would love a "My Trax" option to play my own uploaded mp3's or have it connect with my Pandora playlists so I can have my own music. Or they just need to create a better soundtrack...one or the other! LoL

That feature is already in GT5.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but it would be good if we would able to enter the ring from the roads around it, drive to the track entrance and then we can time trial or free roam around the track, apologize for my english :D

anastasis14
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but it would be good if we would able to enter the ring from the roads around it, drive to the track entrance and then we can time trial or free roam around the track, apologize for my english :D

No worries... not a bad idea at all. Now that you mention it, I would love to go through that gap between the two barriers in Tsukuba, you know where everyone parks their car before the hair pin.

Yeah I think I mentioned something similar earlier..add more tuning companies. Because you are right, they had some special designed cars to buy as well as different performance out of certain products over the factory options. OOh..speaking of special cars, how about some Chip Foose designed cars? He has some crazy stuff.

Hell yeah! Howabout Top Secret Performance Engineering Service that JDM tuning company.

top-secret-supra.jpg

I think having upgrade costs vary for car models is overkill, it's just too much work and could delay a release like crazy, but the different amounts of mods/type of car sounds good. And there would be tons licensing issues with using the magazines for challenges and events. I think the would be better suited to add more real world racing events where progress could be saved, things like the Rolex 24 hr, and the 48 hr in Spain, along with others that could be put into smaller groups, but there needs to be a save/load feature, not just a suspend feature that makes you finish the race when you get back on.

Or at least a sliding scale for price for older cars. I LOLed last night at paying $2500 for a performance manifold for a '65 Mustang GT350. I do like the idea of more real races and we do need to have wayyy more A spec races than GT5 had. It was way to little. Also bring back the winning a prize car everytime you beat a series of races.

*I want less total cars (500-600) so we can have more premium cars.

*Also it would be cool if they added different race series like say WTCC, V8 Supercars, ALMS, D1GP, F1 (if possible or GP2 instead.)

*It would be nice if they had better incorporation of present licenses like NASCAR and Super GT.

*Moar Top Gear!!!!

*A more varied car list (63% japanese cars seriously??) which would bring down the total number of cars like I mentioned before.

*The voice guide (Clarkson):bowdown:

*Better mechanical and cosmetic damage.Also make mechanical damage an option in GTlife for every race.

*Have a central free-roaming hub city or simply a map screen like in GT4.

*I can has moar RM's????:drool:

*Keep the Jazz!!

*Combine all car liveries into one version of the car. Say we have an 04' Supra JGTC;we can have all the liveries for the teams that used the Supra in 2004 in one car (they all look the same) and make them selectable colours at the time of purchase. That could save more space and allow more varied car models.

Or at least a sliding scale for price for older cars. I LOLed last night at paying $2500 for a performance manifold for a '65 Mustang GT350. I do like the idea of more real races and we do need to have wayyy more A spec races than GT5 had. It was way to little. Also bring back the winning a prize car everytime you beat a series of races.

Oh and get rid of the computer tune option for Classic cars and replace it with performance tune up or something along those lines.

*Moar Top Gear!!!!

*A more varied car list (63% japanese cars seriously??) which would bring down the total number of cars like I mentioned before.

*Combine all car liveries into one version of the car. Say we have an 04' Supra JGTC;we can have all the liveries for the teams that used the Supra in 2004 in one car (they all look the same) and make them selectable colours at the time of purchase. That could save more space and allow more varied car models.

I like these ideas!

I would like to see better AI when racing. I want the computer to block when I try to pass, make mistakes and not always drive the proper line... stuff like that. Have a larger grid maybe...say 15-20 car grid instead of just 12. A little equality, I was racing earlier today and I had some turns that I had to slow (even on perfect line) to 30 something and yet the computer just blew trough without losing any speed....at least going twice my speed.

I think sharper graphics in the game. I didnt feel like there was a huge leap between GT4 and 5. Which is sad considering the power jump between the two systems.

Widen the off track area. If you make a mistake and end up off track I don't like hitting the invisible wall, which in turn scrubs a lot of speed. Extend that area and allow for recovery of a mistake without shedding too much speed

I would like to see better AI when racing. I want the computer to block when I try to pass, make mistakes and not always drive the proper line... stuff like that. Have a larger grid maybe...say 15-20 car grid instead of just 12. A little equality, I was racing earlier today and I had some turns that I had to slow (even on perfect line) to 30 something and yet the computer just blew trough without losing any speed....at least going twice my speed.

I think sharper graphics in the game. I didnt feel like there was a huge leap between GT4 and 5. Which is sad considering the power jump between the two systems.

Widen the off track area. If you make a mistake and end up off track I don't like hitting the invisible wall, which in turn scrubs a lot of speed. Extend that area and allow for recovery of a mistake without shedding too much speed

The AI actually makes a lot of mistakes and constantly block and ram me, on a variety of different races.

I'd like to see better car classification in races. Like we have JGTC races and only allowed JGTC cars. I'd like to see cars listed in their certain class, like Group C, LMP 900, LMP 675, or the current LMP 1/LMP 2, GTP (closed top), GT1, GT2, GTE, DTM, Trans Am, NASCAR, JGTC GT300/GT500, Speed Touring Car, V8 Aus, ect....

One of my biggest grips is doing a race and its just a variety of worthless cars. Jaguar XJR9 in 1st followed by a slow 60's Corvette, Lister Storm, RX7 LM car ect... Why can't they make the grid more even across all the races, instead of one actual car thats close to a challenge with 11 more filler cars that just crawl around the track.

The AI actually makes a lot of mistakes and constantly block and ram me, on a variety of different races.

It doesn't actively block...if you are in the "race line" and try to pass, yeah you'll get bumped. And if they are behind you and you are moving too slow they will bump you, but again that is if you are directly in front of them. But on straits its a cake walk to pass. Plus if you come out of a turn and are essentially drag racing with the computer...if your doors touch you can hear their car let off the throttle. I want them to continue to challenge me.

"At the beginning of every GT game, you'll find the words "The real driving simulator." If you want it to be a real driving simulator, then you'd want the cars to as real-life as possible:sly:"

I said this after someone commented on my suggestion of making cars in GT games as real life as possible, and I thought: What about tyre blow-outs to add to damage?💡

Latest Posts

Back