Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
*Better A.I. would be magnificent.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

*The ability to have a real Gran Turismo/Grand Tour (Or in this case EPICLY long Grand Tour) around the world,say we start in the U.S. and have a sort of 30-50 (I love lenghty campaigns and one of the reasons I like GT4 more than GT5) hour race campaign alongside the normal GT campaign where you and your teammates travel through the world by car and make stops at Real and fictional race courses and landmarks and cities you can race through (and hoon through too) until you finally reach Japan.

*Ability to bring multiple cars to a Photomode location (max 5).

*Even if it's unrealistic and stuff why not have a sky city of sorts where you can go anywhere in the world to give a sort of in universe explanation for your travel ability (you can go from the U.S. to Germany in just one loading screen WTF), just sayin'.

*Have a race team of sorts where you are amongst a group of noob drivers (your not necessarily the manager) and as you and your fellow drivers advance through the campaign you guys get better and more efficient like some sort of C-spec.

*Allow spectating to include some sort of betting system (like Juiced) where you can bet on the driver that will most likely win the race or you can bet against rivals in A-spec.

*Have Racing teams and teammates in races to make bob more useful.

*Bring back qualifiers like in GT1 because i hate having to pass 14 cars and a white rabbit that's in first.:grumpy:

*Grid starts should be back.๐Ÿ’ก

*Online Co-op racing against other racing teams would be cool (human or otherwise).

*Have rivalries with other drivers.

*Drift Battles anyone???:P

*The coveted and desired Livery Editor.

*Y not Take a page from Forza and add Car Auctions.

*Y U NO HAVE GYMKHANA!!!!11!!:grumpy:

I can go on and on and on but I have stuff to do:P

A aero kit maker like that of Need for speed carbon, but a lot less tacky, with a lot more freedom. for example, having a set amount of base parts that can be built on (maybe 5-7 different looking front bumpers, slide skirts, rear bumpers, spoilers, defusers, over fenders, hoods and hood vents for each premium car, if there is still standard cars in game). Then having a vast number of add ons like vents, lights (fog lights running lights, marker signals) radiator and intercooler openings, canards, lips, defusers whose dimensions can be extremely modified, from very subtle and small, to large, aggressive and race car like look. The UI would be a drag and place method rather than predetermined vents and openings that are only changed slightly through sliders. IMAGINE!! THAT'S ONE BUMPER, if there were at least 6 differently modeled base bumpers to work on, as well as all the other parts available like rear bumpers and truck spoilers! I'm sure this level of personalization will mostly likely be possible with Next gen hardware like the PS4. NEVER WILL TWO CARS IN THE GT WORLD LOOK THE SAME!

*better a.i. Would be magnificent.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

*the ability to have a real gran turismo/grand tour (or in this case epicly long grand tour) around the world,say we start in the u.s. And have a sort of 30-50 (i love lenghty campaigns and one of the reasons i like gt4 more than gt5) hour race campaign alongside the normal gt campaign where you and your teammates travel through the world by car and make stops at real and fictional race courses and landmarks and cities you can race through (and hoon through too) until you finally reach japan.

*ability to bring multiple cars to a photomode location (max 5).

*even if it's unrealistic and stuff why not have a sky city of sorts where you can go anywhere in the world to give a sort of in universe explanation for your travel ability (you can go from the u.s. To germany in just one loading screen wtf), just sayin'.

*have a race team of sorts where you are amongst a group of noob drivers (your not necessarily the manager) and as you and your fellow drivers advance through the campaign you guys get better and more efficient like some sort of c-spec.

*allow spectating to include some sort of betting system (like juiced) where you can bet on the driver that will most likely win the race or you can bet against rivals in a-spec.

*have racing teams and teammates in races to make bob more useful.

*bring back qualifiers like in gt1 because i hate having to pass 14 cars and a white rabbit that's in first.:grumpy:

*grid starts should be back.๐Ÿ’ก

*online co-op racing against other racing teams would be cool (human or otherwise).

*have rivalries with other drivers.

*drift battles anyone???:P

*the coveted and desired livery editor.

*y not take a page from forza and add car auctions.

*y u no have gymkhana!!!!11!!:grumpy:

I can go on and on and on but i have stuff to do:P

Be realistic!

Most of what he said isn't unrealistic. In fact alot of it already is in other racing games
Yeah why not expand upon what we have in GT5 (because GT5 is a little stepdown from GT4 in my opinion) and take a page from other games and give it a realistic twist to add even more length (which is currently lacking) and fun to the game.

I hope there is 4 point tuning, ability to have negative camber (really would help for NASCAR), and finally oil and water pressure gauges. Cautions for NASCAR to be turned on and off would be nice too. Take stuff from iracing.com. That's the best simulator out there.

Last edited:
I guess I would like if the Manufacture Races were changed to like they were in GT2; there was a normal style type of race and then a racing style of races. I sort of liked that in GT2. PD could bring it back sort of in GT6.
Example:
Toyota Celica Meeting - Normal Style:

Clubman Stage Route 5 - 3 Laps
Fuji Speedway 90's - 2 Laps
High Speed Ring Reverse - 3 Laps
Tokyo Route 246 - 2 Laps

Prize Car - Toyota Celica Rally Car (ST185) '95
Restrictions - Normal Toyota Celicas only, B License Required

Toyota Celica Meeting - Racing Style
Special Stage Route 5 - 4 Laps
Fuji Speedway 2005 - 3 Laps
Tokyo Route 246 Reverse - 3 Laps
Red Rock Valley - 3 Laps

Prize Car - Pikes Peak Toyota Celica Rally Car '98
Restrictions - Racing Celicas Only, IB License Required

Of course, I would be fine if PD just put more manufacture races in GT6. I felt that I didn't get enough use out of some of the cars in the game because of that.

Also, this is an idea me and SonyGamer955 thought of on another thread for a special event. Race an older car on an older race course and then race a modern version of that car on a modern version of the race course.

Example #1 (SonyGamer955's idea):
1968 Ford Mustang GT on Tahiti Beach Side
2013 Ford Mustang GT on Tahiti Road

Example #2
1996 Dodge Viper GTS on Grand Valley Speedway 90's
2013 SRT Viper GTS on Grand Valley Speedway 2014 (just in case GT6 is released by then)

Here it goes its really complicated. But I would like a app that you can access from your phone or tablet that's let's you control b spec races away from home. Vita control is nice and all but I'm not purchasing a vita just for that. I assume most people on gtp have a smart phone. I assume it would take awhile to make this. But it would be cool

*I want less total cars (500-600) so we can have more premium cars.

*Moar Top Gear!!!!

*A more varied car list (63% japanese cars seriously??) which would bring down the total number of cars like I mentioned before.

*The voice guide (Clarkson):bowdown:

no, this is gt, not top gear.

also more eu cars, les jpn and us cars. at least its not forza, full of undriveable us cars.

and no famous voice needed, gt players can read after all.

agreed on the rest of your points though, especially rm mods, did they take this feature completely out in gt3/4? cause i honestly dont remember if they had this in 3 and 4. i know they had it in 2, and probably in 1 (i loved 2, finshed everything gold in a single long session in 1 day).

Here it goes its really complicated. But I would like a app that you can access from your phone or tablet that's let's you control b spec races away from home. Vita control is nice and all but I'm not purchasing a vita just for that. I assume most people on gtp have a smart phone. I assume it would take awhile to make this. But it would be cool
That's a very good idea! I like it! +1:tup:

OK..the team driving made me think about a play mode. How about one similar to Modern Warfare team death matches? So it would be an elimination style race (with teams obviously) where the slower driver across the line gets eliminated and must spectate. Last car across...that team wins. You could use all kinds of tactics like drafting and active blocking in order to ensure your team wins. All cars must be in the same class, have the same HP and the same mods in order to make it fair. I think as an online game that could be really fun and challenging. Also...its something that could realistically be integrated into the game.

no, this is gt, not top gear.

also more eu cars, les jpn and us cars. at least its not forza, full of undriveable us cars.

and no famous voice needed, gt players can read after all.

agreed on the rest of your points though, especially rm mods, did they take this feature completely out in gt3/4? cause i honestly dont remember if they had this in 3 and 4. i know they had it in 2, and probably in 1 (i loved 2, finshed everything gold in a single long session in 1 day).
GT3 and 4 didn't have RM's :grumpy: (why maybe because of hardware limitations or licenses or whatever) and about Top Gear they had the license than why not expand upon it instead of just the test track and 3 special events??? The voice is just for some polish,and as for the japanese cars i personally like JDM cars but the game is overpopulated by them and they should do something about balancing the car list to include more cars from different countries and even all the countries out.

zylacorps
It's sad. Most people don't understand how much soul and character American cars have. At least the classic ones do.
The modern ones do too. Well some at least. And for the most part american engines are top notch look at the lsx series of v8s or the ford modular v8s. I also love american cars for the money you can't get a better bang for buck. German stuff is wayyyyyyy to expensive and japanese stuff is usally hard to work on/modify. There are exceptions to the rule. It gets old when people constantly turn their noses up at them when they probally have never driven a american enthusiast car. What that being said the regular cars can be bad but I don't care much about those.

The modern ones do too. Well some at least. And for the most part american engines are top notch look at the lsx series of v8s or the ford modular v8s. I also love american cars for the money you can't get a better bang for buck. German stuff is wayyyyyyy to expensive and japanese stuff is usally hard to work on/modify. There are exceptions to the rule. It gets old when people constantly turn their noses up at them when they probally have never driven a american enthusiast car. What that being said the regular cars can be bad but I don't care much about those.

Are you a fan of American trucks?

zylacorps
Are you a fan of American trucks?
I like them a lot they are very good I really like the new F150s But I don't own one. But someday I would like own one. I do also like the older toyota tacoma but they are expensive here. I also hate the way the japanese fullsize trucks. (Nissan Titan and Toyota Tundra) look.

Last edited:
The ability to drive to the race track in a different car followed by a truck or car with trailer carrying your race car also having a safety car if there is a big crash.

Last edited:
For GT6 i whish to had better sounds & more european cars mostly GTR's .To drive Falken Motorsports Porsche GT3 R.Please make this happen , better sounds for engine cars.

For GT6 i whish to had better sounds & more european cars mostly GTR's .To drive Falken Motorsports Porsche GT3 R.Please make this happen , better sounds for engine cars.

....Did you just say that GTR's are European :irked:. And you want more of them?:banghead:

It's sad. Most people don't understand how much soul and character American cars have. At least the classic ones do.

um, no, they dont.

you probably feel that way because you are from the states. american cars in general are ๐Ÿ‘Ž .

there are some nice ones (some copied heavily from eu cars though, especially from the mclaren f1) like the hennessey venom gt, saleen s7 and i love the chrisler m something (numbers) that also looked like a mclaren f1 that was i beleve in midnight club la.

french cars in general are also meh, but sometimes, just like americans, they surprise us in a pleasant way. but in general, still garbage cars.

um, no, they dont.

you probably feel that way because you are from the states. american cars in general are ๐Ÿ‘Ž .

there are some nice ones (some copied heavily from eu cars though, especially from the mclaren f1) like the hennessey venom gt, saleen s7 and i love the chrisler m something (numbers) that also looked like a mclaren f1 that was i beleve in midnight club la.

french cars in general are also meh, but sometimes, just like americans, they surprise us in a pleasant way. but in general, still garbage cars.

Which American cars have you driven?

Back