Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
I don't know if this was already said, but in GT5 they had the NASCAR, Karting, and Rally Tutorials respectively. For those who don't want to spend weeks of practice on how to drift, maybe they could add a drift tutorial for the beginners. That way, they can go into a lobby with at least some knowledge of how to drift.

I don't know if this was already said, but in GT5 they had the NASCAR, Karting, and Rally Tutorials respectively. For those who don't want to spend weeks of practice on how to drift, maybe they could add a drift tutorial for the beginners. That way, they can go into a lobby with at least some knowledge of how to drift.
Don't worry we already know how to :P

I know how to drift definitely. I mean have it there for the people brand new to GT. The veterans would do it to get the money.

Last edited:
I know how to drift definitely. I mean have it there fir the people brand new to GT. The veterans would do it to get the money.
It's as simple as learning MT and keepin a powerslide under control and making it look hoontacular.

I know and we really do need a tutorial for drifting despite the fact there are 5 year olds who can drift hoontacularly.

Yeah. I only came over to GT because MCLA got boring and had too many hackers. Now I love GT. Hoping to get a little more out of GT6 though

FIX THE CLUTCH MODEL!

If I purchase GT6 and determine that it hasn't changed, I'm returning it.

Shifting a REAL car does not require you to follow a strict procedure of...

1. Push in the clutch.

Okay, did that.

2. Remove your right foot completely from the throttle pedal and make sure the spring on the pedal is working well so it disengages quickly and completely.

Okay, did that.

3. Move the shift stick to the next or previous position.

Okay, did that.

4. Now, lift your foot off the clutch.

Okay, did that...

5. Now look at the gear indicator to make sure you have a number and not "N."

If you have a number, now you can press the accelerator again!

...meanwhile, the car you were trying to overtake has pulled away, you went completely off your driving line as you're negotiating a turn, or you've crashed into a wall.

As an experienced driver that has executed millions of successful lightning-fast shifts in a REAL car in racing conditions, I cannot understand PD's inability to address this issue since Prologue 5. They provide ridiculous excuses, and they claim an update addressed this, when it didn't.

In 10 years maybe.We must not have expectations higher than a statue for GT6, PD will make it better than GT5 no 🤬 but it won't have ultra realistic features either.

If it goes anything like how the GT4-GT5 period went, 10 years would be accurate

Rid of b-spec mode altogether. On GT5c b-spec mode drives me insane. The drivers are braking at all the wrong times, making stupid mistakes and just completely halting my progress. No one should have to deal with that.

Hmm..looking more into detail at tracks in real life, I've noticed that GT5's atmosphere is quite...dead. There's little to no fans.

For things like time trial and Sunday Cups, this is okay, but SUPER GT, NASCAR, F1, and Touring Car events should have a packed, fun, and exciting atmosphere: fans occupying the stands, flags in the grandstands (on some courses), the pit crew having their preparations and waiting patiently (not like in GT5), having more audience where they are allowed to, and a commentator in the ambience.

All this can make the game much more immersive, but it HAS to be done right. For instance, we can't have a sell out crowd at an FF challenge, a more of a vacant type is necessary at a smaller event. Also, please, please, PLEASE work on the crowd models. The crowd looks like they were made out of cardboard, then colored with a terrible printer. Make them nice enough to make the experience as good as possible.

End of wishful thinking. :P

BayneHamlin1121
Hmm..looking more into detail at tracks in real life, I've noticed that GT5's atmosphere is quite...dead. There's little to no fans.

For things like time trial and Sunday Cups, this is okay, but SUPER GT, NASCAR, F1, and Touring Car events should have a packed, fun, and exciting atmosphere: fans occupying the stands, flags in the grandstands (on some courses), the pit crew having their preparations and waiting patiently (not like in GT5), having more audience where they are allowed to, and a commentator in the ambience.

All this can make the game much more immersive, but it HAS to be done right. For instance, we can't have a sell out crowd at an FF challenge, a more of a vacant type is necessary at a smaller event. Also, please, please, PLEASE work on the crowd models. The crowd looks like they were made out of cardboard, then colored with a terrible printer. Make them nice enough to make the experience as good as possible.

End of wishful thinking. :P

I like how the crowd is in Richard Burns Rally. It makes the game for me.. especially those pesky cameramen who come onto the track and then scurry away into the woods (or stand in place, if they have the balls).

I think there needs to be a livery editor and the ability to do engine swaps. It is done in real life all the time, but I know it will never be put into the game.

No trading limits... I mean if they're going to have a one or two car-per-day trading limit, at least don't put a dollar amount on what you can trade.

-the ability to drive with roof up or down
-a decal editor
-a transmission selector for the vehicle itself (i.e. if we're talking about the r8 we can have the r tronic tranny or the h pattern)
-errr....brakes
-the ability to see a striped interior on a tuned car (we drive around in tuned mercs and we can still see all the luxury extras) and that will depend on what kind of weight reduction we have installed
-RM ALL THE CARS!!!!
-PREMIUM ALL THE CARS!!!!
-harder AI (and i am not talking about the AI with the cheap headstart like in the seasonal events) i'd rather race 6 smart cars than 12 dumb ones
-why do i have to have the paint items?
-this one is kinda personal to me but i want to see the map like in the old GT games in the career mode....think south/north/east/west cities
-DRAG RACING!!
-smarter and improved penalty systems with drive through penalties or forcing you to let someone pass as opposed to just making you slow down
-better event selection in career mode (btcc? v8 SC? tsukukba 5 laps battle special events in pre selected car? convertibles only? the return of the one make events? diesel vs hybrids?)
-used cars should look used...old paint, scratches, soggy engine
-crash the should write off a real car should write it off here as well (also effective in multiplayer..that way no ones drives dirty at all :D)
-....the egyptian flag :'( people think i'm saudi in online mode

Last edited:
If they're going to keep the license tests, don't make them mandatory. I hate games that force you to do license tests or else you can't progress further into the game, especially when they make some of the tests completely ridiculous and near impossible to do.

I buy games to have fun and get a good experience. Games with forced license test ruin the fun of games.

I love the license tests. And I think they should even be harder. You should only access some of the features if you aced every license.

For example:
If you only want to race cars out of the box and do your modifications you should only need to have Class C license.
If you want to race RM cars Amateur level you should have Class B license.
If you want to race cars prepared by the factory you would have Class A.
For top of the line cars Class I license.

Also for specific types of events you should also need license
DTM License
LMS License
F1 License
WRC License

The thing is... it's not the same to drive an Audi A5 from the Stand and one from the DTM team. So if you want to own and drive a DTM car, you have to have the DTM License.

Fugitivo
I love the license tests. And I think they should even be harder. You should only access some of the features if you aced every license.

For example:
If you only want to race cars out of the box and do your modifications you should only need to have Class C license.
If you want to race RM cars Amateur level you should have Class B license.
If you want to race cars prepared by the factory you would have Class A.
For top of the line cars Class I license.

Also for specific types of events you should also need license
DTM License
LMS License
F1 License
WRC License

The thing is... it's not the same to drive an Audi A5 from the Stand and one from the DTM team. So if you want to own and drive a DTM car, you have to have the DTM License.

Agreed. I would love to do a F1 test.

Custom replay camera angles for each track

Let us decide where the cameras are placed for replays. Let us decide if these cameras follow the cars as they pass by or are static. Then allow us to share these replay camera settings with others

I think a passenger camera view would be neat. Basically you can watch your driver as well as the road. I dunno. Seems like an interesting feature to have.

Latest Posts

Back