Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel Thread

Are the stock pedals good enough or do you use something else?

• Yes, stock pedals are good enough

Votes: 111 33.9%
  • No, I use Thrustmaster TP3A or third-party pedals

Votes: 216 66.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use the GTE wheel on my TX, I very much prefer it to the stock 458 Italia wheel, however I do miss the buttons on the stock wheel, there were about twice as many it seems.

Haha that was actually what I was just looking at, it does seem there is quite a difference with the buttons, the biggest issue will be you can't map the control buttons :/

Think I might just go for it !

Yo guys can anyone tell me why is it the T500 cheaper now in Europe than in the US? It is even cheaper than the T300...

Yo guys can anyone tell me why is it the T500 cheaper now in Europe than in the US? It is even cheaper than the T300...
It's a French product afterall. It's still selling for USD$599 on Amazon US. Besides, it's highly likely that production for T500 RS in its entirety is slowing down as well. Where did you see that price?

It's a French product afterall. It's still selling for USD$599 on Amazon US. Besides, it's highly likely that production for T500 RS in its entirety is slowing down as well. Where did you see that price?

In french, Spanish and German amazon is cheaper T500 than T300... if for some reason T500 would be available in that price range in US amazon I would buy it instead of waiting for the T300

The T300 more expensive because it's brand new on the market plus is made with newer technology (brushless motor) and has native PS4 support, im not sure how compatible the T500 is, I have learned that on Driveclub that the wheel works with ffb and pedals etc but the buttons on the wheel dont.

The TX was same price as T300 when released but you can pick it up for just over £200 now!

The T300 more expensive because it's brand new on the market plus is made with newer technology (brushless motor) and has native PS4 support, im not sure how compatible the T500 is, I have learned that on Driveclub that the wheel works with ffb and pedals etc but the buttons on the wheel dont.

The TX was same price as T300 when released but you can pick it up for just over £200 now!

Well, I hope you're right about the T300, because at least regarding the T500RS as far as I remember it has always been at USD 600 in the US...crossing fingers!

in practice, what does "brushless force-feedback motors" mean ?
Obviously you can google brushed versus brushless motor yourself and see the technical differences. Brushless motors are supposedly more difficult to control (need more expensive electronics), more expensive to make, but run cooler and smoother.

When will t300rs be release in U.S. didn't read through the forums, if it had been questioned.

Please and thank you.

Thrustmaster T300 RS have been announced by Thrustmaster

T500RS will be working with PS4, the T300RS is for all people have Logitech and fanatec wheels that will work only with PC, that's the reason why a normal wheel like T300RS cost a lot of money, nobody also makes wheels for next gen. Pedals that you see in the picture has very low quality, you have to buy pedals T3PA that cost 99 Eur.

T300RS.jpg

Compatibility
PS 3, PS4 & PC

ISRTV review

Basically this means that T500 RS would most likely not be functional with PS4 menu with firmware update and swapping to a wheel with PS4 buttons. Sorry for my friends who bought a T500RS just couple months ago. :(

The whole thing just looks unimaginative in terms of design once again from T M. The wheel is a rehash of existing ones with PS4 buttons with the rubber grip….

I'm sure this has been asked already so I apologize I'm advance but will purchasing the T300 wheel for the T500 base allow full PS4 compatablity? Will the options, share, and PS Home buttons function properly? Thanks.

Well, ii will work with t300RS but the pedals will work with PS4 or only in PC?
For those considering getting this wheel but thinking that those stock pedals are pants, Basherboards have an adapter that allows you to hook up some Fanatec pedals to this wheel, see here http://www.basherboards.com/CPX
I got an e-mail today confirming that this adapter does work with the Thrustmaster T300RS.
For those considering getting this wheel but thinking that those stock pedals are pants, Basherboards have an adapter that allows you to hook up some Fanatec pedals to this wheel, see here http://www.basherboards.com/CPX
I got an e-mail today confirming that this adapter does work with the Thrustmaster T300RS.

I`m actually considering to buy the T300 RS, after a long speculation of what wheel I wanted to buy. of course, it will be expensive, but it seems my good ol`G27 won`t work on the PS4. I do have one question though:

Where is it possible to purchase the additional pedals for the T300? The standard pedals looks alright, but the lack of a clutch pedal will drive me crazy after a while! Any suggestions?

I`m actually considering to buy the T300 RS, after a long speculation of what wheel I wanted to buy. of course, it will be expensive, but it seems my good ol`G27 won`t work on the PS4. I do have one question though:

Where is it possible to purchase the additional pedals for the T300? The standard pedals looks alright, but the lack of a clutch pedal will drive me crazy after a while! Any suggestions?

Thrustmaster sells the T3PA pedals that are much nicer and have a clutch for $100.. then you will also need the shifter from them which is about $145..

Your other option is the one stated above.. using the CPX that will allow Fanatec pedals to work directly with the T300.

Thrustmaster sells the T3PA pedals that are much nicer and have a clutch for $100.. then you will also need the shifter from them which is about $145..

Your other option is the one stated above.. using the CPX that will allow Fanatec pedals to work directly with the T300.
ALright, thanks for the tip! I`ll check it out.

Gonna watch this thread closely, looking for comparisons of the T300 with the T500, which I currently own.
Same. Not that I really have to upgrade my T500RS, but if T300RS is a better wheel base, I might go down the path of T300RS+Fanatec pedals with CPX adapter.

there needs to be a driver update with center value adjust, the tx got updated with this which allowed the user to set the center value. mine when centered is showing .4% to the right in pc control panel, when playing gt6 the car turns right slightly when wheel is centered.

I just ordered the cpx adapter from @mrbasher to use the csp v2 on the T300 base and I hope I'll get it soon :D
Currently I'm driving load cell modded T500 pedals, the T300 never left the box they came in :lol:

Are any of you guys know when or if the static paddles mod for the T300 is available , I'm using the T500's GT wheel.
cheers :cheers:

I just ordered the cpx adapter from @mrbasher to use the csp v2 on the T300 base and I hope I'll get it soon :D
Currently I'm driving load cell modded T500 pedals, the T300 never left the box they came in :lol:

Are any of you guys know when or if the static paddles mod for the T300 is available , I'm using the T500's GT wheel.

You may be better off sticking with the modded T500 pedals on the T300 honestly... Have you tried?

Officially they announced that static paddles will be available at some stage. But Thrustmaster being Thrustmaster, some time in 2015. :lol:

Last edited:
You may be better off sticking with the modded T500 pedals on the T300 honestly... Have you tried?
I tried the csp v2 some time ago and I am able to get them in nearly brand new conditions for a price I can't resist.
my T500 pedals are realy worn out after years of exsessive usage.

I tried the csp v2 some time ago and I am able to get them in nearly brand new conditions for a price I can't resist.
my T500 pedals are realy worn out after years of exsessive usage.

Gotcha. Makes perfect sense. :) You should sell your brake mod. I know a lot of people are waiting for one.

Back