Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel Thread

Are the stock pedals good enough or do you use something else?

• Yes, stock pedals are good enough

Votes: 111 33.9%
  • No, I use Thrustmaster TP3A or third-party pedals

Votes: 216 66.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't think the T500 was compatable with the PS4?

It has been stated numerous times over the last 2-3 months that the T500 would be compatible with the PS4. The only catch is that the wheel controls don't work in the PS4 menus.

It has been stated numerous times over the last 2-3 months that the T500 would be compatible with the PS4. The only catch is that the wheel controls don't work in the PS4 menus.

I see thanks for the info as I wasn't aware, no need to be like that though, I haven't been around and don't have the time to read 2-3 months worth of posts scattered throughout the forum/entire web?

Be like what?

Sorry if I picked you up wrong but when you started the post with "It has been stated numerous times over the last 2-3 months" I assumed you were annoyed I asked as it has been answered before.

Does anyone know when the T3PA pedals will be available in UK?

Sorry if I picked you up wrong but when you started the post with "It has been stated numerous times over the last 2-3 months" I assumed you were annoyed I asked as it has been answered before.

Does anyone know when the T3PA pedals will be available in UK?

No problem, just a misunderstanding.

The T3PA pedals should have been available in Europe since July. It seems maybe supply is short though since they seem to sell out quickly everywhere.

No problem, just a misunderstanding.

The T3PA pedals should have been available in Europe since July. It seems maybe supply is short though since they seem to sell out quickly everywhere.

No problem mate and sorry again!

Thanks, yeah they have shown out of stock for a long time, very difficult to get a hold of!

No problem mate and sorry again!

Thanks, yeah they have shown out of stock for a long time, very difficult to get a hold of!

Is it worth emailing their customer service to see what the story is? They've been pretty good getting back to me and others with reliable info.

Response from thrustmaster.

Dear Barry,

Regarding your T3PA Pedals Set.

We begin by thanking you for your interest in Thrustmaster products.

At the moment this product is out of stock in all stores in the US and Canada.

A new small batch will be shipped next week to our US and Canada distributor and will be sent to the retailers that ordered it.

As for Europe, the stock will be renewed starting with 13th of September.

We recommend you to check the Amazon website for the product starting with the middle of the following week.

In case you have other questions, please feel free to reply to this email.

Thrustmaster Technical Support is at your disposal for any other information you may need. You can reach us online at the following addresses:

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng for the latest updates and FAQs

or by telephone at one of the numbers listed on the following page:http://ts.Thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=contact
Kind regards,

Your Thrustmaster Customer Support Agent, Emma

PS: To ensure the most efficient follow-up of your query, please be sure to include the reference number [xxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx] of your file in the subject line of any emails you may send us later on.

Kind regards

Barry

10633320_10152195934976307_7825384615377570655_o.jpg

Got myself a T300RS as my birthday present today! is Asia set 240V version btw.

Anyone of you here are looking for Asia set can look for https://www.facebook.com/Gearplanet
They are from Hong Kong. *cheers*

Hopefully mine aren't too far behind from Thrustmaster, keep getting emails in French I just hope it's saying they have been dispatched haha.

lol me too, but you can check....just go into your thrustmaster account and click orders it should say shipped like mine, then click on shipments tab and track shipment and you should get some more info

i wasnt sure
I've found the tracking info on my thrustmaster order but what website can I track it on?

Just says POSTE Europe / france then the tracking code.

Edit: Found it !!

http://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/suivre-vos-envois

http://www.colissimo.fr/portail_colissimo/suivre.do?language=en_GB

Thats the company mines is sent through. Mines is just about to leave France!

great job!!

i wasnt sure if the tracking link pop up window page would update with all the tracking info

yep mine is just about to leave france too

Missed the first batch and its back in stock in October =/

Sorry to hear that, have they confirmed stock wont be replenished till Oct?

Not sure how limited the stock will be, I was in a bit of an argument with myself about buying, I wanted it so I have a wheel for Driveclub, was tempted to wait till end of the month but then realised I would probably be without if there was stock issues then theres 5-7day delivery on top of it (unless you pay extra for 48hr del).

I need to buy a new stand, trying to get a Wheel stand pro V2 deluxe as it will work with my Thrustmaster TX too but its out of stock at the moment too.

Sorry to hear that, have they confirmed stock wont be replenished till Oct?

Not sure how limited the stock will be, I was in a bit of an argument with myself about buying, I wanted it so I have a wheel for Driveclub, was tempted to wait till end of the month but then realised I would probably be without if there was stock issues then theres 5-7day delivery on top of it (unless you pay extra for 48hr del).

I need to buy a new stand, trying to get a Wheel stand pro V2 deluxe as it will work with my Thrustmaster TX too but its out of stock at the moment too.

The thrustmaster store says that it will be back in store on Oct 3: http://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/new-products/t300-rs.html

I did see the ferrari version with 1 left in stock yesterday but i dont like the ferrari rim so didnt got for that. The ferrari one will be back in stock Oct 15 according to the website. Looks like the waiting will continue.

There are quite a few different stands you can get. I don't like the pole in the middle on the wheel stand pros so something like the gt omega appeals more to me but it does take up a but more space.

There are quite a few different stands you can get. I don't like the pole in the middle on the wheel stand pros so something like the gt omega appeals more to me but it does take up a but more space.

You really have gave me a lot to think about here, this will be my first stand, used to just use my PC desk.

The pole being in the middle does concern me and stability too, after looking at the GT Omega it looks like a firm rival.

Well, i waiting for the T300RS Ferrari GTE since 15th August but after the official release date in Europe (delayed to 1 September) i only find the normal version in a few stores (europe). It´s so strange, the stock of normal wheel is small and i couldn't find any store selling the Ferrari GTE. I´m thinking that the wheels that same stores are selling maybe a demonstrations and testing wheels. i´m i wrong?

Regarding stands look at the next level racing one, I can tell you too much as mine is on order for the next batch but gotta solid reviews search on YouTube

Regarding stands look at the next level racing one, I can tell you too much as mine is on order for the next batch but gotta solid reviews search on YouTube

Just been having a browse, these look amazing, there's only one thing that it is missing and that is angling the wheel. I think I may just order one and forget about this minor issue.

The wheel stand pro does look like it suits me better all round but that center post just keeps putting me off and that next level racing one looks proper solid.

[Edit] Just purchased the Next Level Racing stand, I couldn't see passed how stable it is and all the positive reviews, now's time to tell the Mrs how much money i've spent this month haha wish me luck lads.

Oh and I believe my T300 has been delivered according to the tracking, need to call home to find out.

Last edited:
Just been having a browse, these look amazing, there's only one thing that it is missing and that is angling the wheel. I think I may just order one and forget about this minor issue.

The wheel stand pro does look like it suits me better all round but that center post just keeps putting me off and that next level racing one looks proper solid.

[Edit] Just purchased the Next Level Racing stand, I couldn't see passed how stable it is and all the positive reviews, now's time to tell the Mrs how much money i've spent this month haha wish me luck lads.

Oh and I believe my T300 has been delivered according to the tracking, need to call home to find out.

Good luck with that mate I'm in the same position at the moment with the Mrs but the credit card statement hasn't come yet haha.

Excuse the messy cables, quick snap next to my TX as I calibrated it on my PC

Now for the long wait on my stand getting delivered and for the T3PA pedals!!
DSC_0312.JPG

Hi barryl85 got a T300rs from france the same time as you, just received mine 2 hours ago. Bit pissed off as my power supply is not powering the unit....do you have any suggestions?

Hi barryl85 got a T300rs from france the same time as you, just received mine 2 hours ago. Bit pissed off as my power supply is not powering the unit....do you have any suggestions?

Awww no way :( I can't believe that, I was worried about the same thing as when the TX came out there were a lot of people who received dead on arrival units like yourself.

Have you plugged it into the PC via USB along with it being powered on at the mains? (after you download the software)

Back