Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel Thread

Are the stock pedals good enough or do you use something else?

• Yes, stock pedals are good enough

Votes: 111 33.9%
  • No, I use Thrustmaster TP3A or third-party pedals

Votes: 216 66.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really loving the t300.....definitely worth the money imo. also managed to score t3pa pedals.....so am a happy fella. wheel has been available in Australia since late july

thrustmaster answered today my email asking when will the T300RS be available at portugal:

"Dear Mr. Customer...Regarding your T300 RS question...
We begin by thanking you for your interest in Thrustmaster products.
We would like to inform you that the official launch for the wheel was pushed up to the 1st of September for Europe and for North America the release will be somewhere around the middle of October."

@paskowitz I found this link to the adapter for pedal sets http://www.basherboards.com/CPX It lists the Thrustmaster TX as being compatible with this adapter. A video of a first look at the T300RS on Insidesimracing mentions that the T300RS is virtually identical to the TX, so I'm betting there's a good chance this adapter will work with the T300RS and the Clubsport V2's.

I have contacted them to find out if this will be compatible, will post again when I get a reply.

Last edited:
I will buy the wheel Nuno but i think that i will buy outside Portugal.

thrustmaster answered today my email asking when will the T300RS be available at portugal:

We would like to inform you that the official launch for the wheel was pushed up to the 1st of September for Europe and for North America the release will be somewhere around the middle of October."

I hope so, but it´s necessary also an PS2 cable (what kind of cable it is?) I don´t find any video with this adapter.
@paskowitz I found this link to the adapter for pedal sets http://www.basherboards.com/CPX It lists the Thrustmaster TX as being compatible with this adapter. A video of a first look at the T300RS on Insidesimracing mentions that the T300RS is virtually identical to the TX, so I'm betting there's a good chance this adapter will work with the T300RS and the Clubsport V2's.

I have contacted them to find out if this will be compatible, will post again when I get a reply.

There's really no reason why it won't be compatible. The CPX just makes the wheel believe that the Fanatec pedals are Thrustmaster pedals. If the Thrustmaster T500 pedals work on the T300 which they do, then the CPX adapter will work also.

Last edited:
There's really no reason why it won't be comptible. The CPX just makes the wheel believe that the Fanatec pedals are Thrustmaster pedals. If the Thrusstmaster T500 pedals work on the T300 which they do, then the CPX adapter will work also.

Yeah I agree, that's pretty much what I was thinking.

I hope so, but it´s necessary also an PS2 cable (what kind of cable it is?) I don´t find any video with this adapter.

The Fanatac pedals come with the PS2 cable needed, but its nothing special just a 6 pin mini din male to male cable.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go T300 + T500 pedals i like the way they can go GT easy for a rig.

Just need to wait for release now and hope about £300.

Sorted !

Here you are the release date I got from Thrustmaster two days ago:

We would like to inform you that the official launch for the wheel was pushed up to the 1st of September for Europe and for North America the release will be somewhere around the middle of October.
The T3PA Pedals Set stock will be renewed on the 13th of September. As for the TH8A shifter, it will be available starting with the beginning of September.

I concur that its a great wheel, average pedals, and expensive considering. At least the TX which is essentially the same setup is about $100-150 cheaper which is where the T300 should be.

yep just saw it and ordered it, someone must have cancelled

5-7 day wait now

Also do any of you know where thrustmaster are shipping our wheels from....I have a feeling it may not be the UK but abroad somewhere

Last edited:
Did you Parcel Motel it? Presume it won't fit in one of their lockers. I was surprised they don't ship outside of the UK.
I registered with Parcel Motel, by the time I'd done that the wheel was out of stock :(

really loving the t300.....definitely worth the money imo. also managed to score t3pa pedals.....so am a happy fella. wheel has been available in Australia since late july

Have you got GSC2013, if so how did you setup this wheel with GSC. Did you use the T500RS settings or some other preset up. I am getting my T300 this Thursday, early Father's Day present. Thanks

Back