Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,715 comments
Aïe !! ça fait mal à voir!!! Ces 3 extraterrestres super-duper au sommet (et ils obtiennent le surnom de super-duper en raison de cet écart de 3/10e avec le n°4) sont la raison pour laquelle je n'ai pas d'OR ! 1:16.578 * 1.03 = 1:18.875 pouahhhhh

J'ai parcouru 250 milles aujourd'hui et je n'ai atteint que 0,097 de mon PB, mais aucune amélioration. Je suis tellement proche aussi, étant à 0,055 seconde de la marque pour le moment. Comparé mes temps de secteur à Kei et MistahMC et S1 est l'endroit où je dois trouver ce temps (re-regardé les guides pour voir s'il me manque quelque chose et vais essayer d'aller plus loin sur T1.

En fait! Donnez-moi vos indications sur où je me trompe et voyez si j'obtiens une révélation pour que je puisse sauvegarder cet or !

Comparé à Kei et MistahMC
Sec 1Sec 2Sec 3
Kei+0,422+0,522+0,456
MistahMC+0,340+0,518+0,280

I didn't say that to laugh but the technique has @Soccmals I think makes the difference! My lap is very similar to yours and I am 17.9XX ( TC1 )

There have been quite a few additions to our leaderboard over recent days. Below are boards for the current two open TTs - position as of this morning. Let me know if you've asked to be on and can't see yourself, so that I can fix it for next Thursday's update.

Also, I am still fiddling with Excel formulas and fixing error messages for various exceptions, so if you see something that doesn't look right, let me know.

LB-RBR.jpg

LB-BB.jpg

The estimate time is an estimate, I'd always try improve a bit more to be safe, I was wrong with last weeks by quite a bit but I'm trying to improve on that accuracy.

Congratulations on the time though!
It's not easy tbh. I tried predict 1.18.5-1.18.7 for RBR, looks like it will be maybe in the 1.18.4s or 1.18.3s with 'bad luck'.

There have been quite a few additions to our leaderboard over recent days. Below are boards for the current two open TTs - position as of this morning. Let me know if you've asked to be on and can't see yourself, so that I can fix it for next Thursday's update.

Also, I am still fiddling with Excel formulas and fixing error messages for various exceptions, so if you see something that doesn't look right, let me know.

Could whether or not people are on pad or wheel be added? (Would need to ask everyone to state it though)

I finally found the mountain top (with plenty to spare)!! In the words of a famous philosopher, Master P, “Make em say uhh (uhh) Na-nah na-nah (na-nah na-nah)”
Getting wide on T1 seemed to really get me a faster exit speed - didn’t always end well of course but finally strung a lap together and I believe my fastest s3 so far! This one is allllmost as satisfying as Le Mans TT, but that one took me until last day to hit gold.
Before participating in this thread:

Gold: 0 Silver: 1 Bronze: 5
Since then:

Gold: 8 (will be 9!) Silver: 8 Bronze: 6 (stupid Fugu or whatever it’s called and stupid reverse willow!)

View attachment 1271163View attachment 1271164View attachment 1271165

This was the lap prior to glory! It was such a gut punch too! Compared to my PB, I was up 0.271 through S2 but was almost 0.6 slower in S3!

Dang...that could've been a 1.17 lap. From what I could see....

Turn 2 shift to 1st at the wrong time. Instead of rotating the car, it understeered.

Turn 5? (Second left in the infield) could've use a quick downshift to 3rd to bring the car closer to apex then and immediately upshift to 4th for early power out.

Last turn was a doh! :( Can try to use 3rd to slow down and rotate the car more? I actually brake a tiny bit later than you, shift to 3rd, turn in a bit early and throw the car at the apex....and just use 3rd for exit.

You are definitely almost there 👍

Last edited:
Officially on the GT website... starts tomorrow:

917 around LeMans on RH tires. USA only (sorry ya'll, why do they do this?). This will bring out the king aliens for sure. Not shown yet are the medal cutoffs... here's to hoping it's not the 1.5% again for gold or a lot of us (me included) are in trouble.

125_22e4a0169f4f387c01c2dc3a8265d9c4.png

Last edited:

Pleasantly surprised I'm that high on the leaderboard! Are we missing some residential aliens on the board? I feel like we are missing a lot of the faster people 🤔

917 around LeMans on RH tires. USA only (sorry ya'll, why do they do this?). This will bring out the king aliens for sure. Not shown yet are the medal cutoffs... here's to hoping it's not the 1.5% again for gold or a lot of us (me included) are in trouble.

I realy don't understand why they only USA this??, it annoys me, that is a nice challange

*edit, i get it..

"This is an Online Time Trial hosted by Porsche for 3 consecutive weeks. If you make it to the top 4 in each of the challenges, you will be invited to the Final Event which will be hosted live. You will also receive an iconic car livery of Porsche by just entering the events!"

Last edited:

They can't have this count like a TT and stop the rest of the player base continuing their streak, surely?
Easily done if folk want to share what they use.
DualSense here.

Am I the only one using both pad and wheel ? For instance :
  • Valkyrie 1:18.430 (G29)
  • BB TT : 0:32:315 (Pad)

Usually, I try casually with the pad during lunch, and if I get gold that way, well I just don't plug the wheel...

Great idea. I'm on DS4/PS4, analog steering and throttle/brake.

Sure, don't mind sharing that, DualSense, but add please that I am on Motion Sensor Steering. Thanks for amazing work you do!

Wheel for me (TGT2 & T-LCM pedals)
Just a few quotes, but to address this in general, I will add a column for wheel or pad, but that is it. I'm not adding type of pad or wheel, whether you use loadcell or potentiometer, whether you choose to use buttons or sticks or somethings else on your pad, or if you use AT/MT, or anything else (including whether you use a hairclip to engage Overtake! :)). Otherwise the table will get out of hand.

Trust that works.

Back