Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,102 comments
Silly question but ....but ill ask .
Is possible to watch and download other players lap as s ghost and if it is how ill do it ?
Yes, you can load other players' ghosts from the leaderboard in the pre-race menu, as well as replays from the same leaderboard but before starting the time trial. The top 10 times, at any point during the time trial, are automatically uploaded as a replay and a ghost unless the player hits retry without exiting after completing the lap. You can see a little 'play' symbol next to the lap times that have a replay/ghost available.

You can also try to search for replays/ghosts shared manually in the Showcase.

Last edited:
I did a few laps at Fuji with the controller and got a solid silver, but still a full 1.0s off a gold.

I doubt there's much time left in it for me with the controller, but being the Xmas holidays, I may not be back in my apartment to give it a serious attempt with the wheel before the deadline passes.

I did a few laps at Fuji with the controller and got a solid silver, but still a full 1.0s off a gold.

I doubt there's much time left in it for me with the controller, but being the Xmas holidays, I may not be back in my apartment to give it a serious attempt with the wheel before the deadline passes.
I completly second this message as I'm in the exact same position :confused: This track is "weird", mostly the latest part... :crazy:

My best lap this morning was 1:29.838 with an optimal at 1:29.4xx - Gold is probably doable but with lot of tears, pain and tons of dedication. Will see...

Had a little go at Fuji but took to it with the Nissan.

May try again with the NSX meta to see if I can improve like at Willow.

This will do for now though 😁

740ac56ad18acfdc82da37091813d020_thumb_edit_1023104582208987.jpg
18c9bf66cf870-96b5C9D7D20689ADD60.78214389268DE75F_message_436075600144149_1703420313063.jpg
18c9bf65ce075-96b5C9D7D20689ADD60.78214389268DE75F_message_436075598815178_1703420307871.jpg
18c9bf6495086-96b5C9D7D20689ADD60.78214389268DE75F_message_436075597432907_1703420302472.jpg

Replay uploaded with tags GTP and Gold

Last edited:
I will :)
Too much work with TTs lapping...
And now Series X came too, so will also get some time of playing.

Yesterday I didn't managed to improve, my best lap is on my edge of capabilities - at least I think so.

Will se, now after coffee going to play HZD Forbidden West, then GT7 TT time...
I was just joking lol ....

Had a little go at Fuji but took to it with the Nissan.

May try again with the NSX meta to see if I can improve like at Willow.

This will do for now though 😁

View attachment 1314082View attachment 1314083View attachment 1314084View attachment 1314085

Replay uploaded with tags GTP and Gold
I saw your replay and very honestly, your lap sounds perfect to me. Congrats!

If I compare to my laps, I would say I'm also on the same times at turn 14 (+/-0.5 secs) but seems I lose more than a second until the finish line. I must work much more harder on the 2 last turns before the straight.

Anyway, bravo for this great acheivement with the Nissan!

Silly question but ....but ill ask .
Is possible to watch and download other players lap as s ghost and if it is how ill do it ?
Also to add what @djolliea mentioned, from the leaderboard or your friends list in-game, you can view their player page and see what they've shared. You can then add any shared replay to your collection and load those replays as a ghost from the Ghost options in the pre race screen.

If you're looking for a slower Gold ghost to follow, I share all my Gold laps whenever I achieve them. After the end of each TT, I'll remove the slower ones and keep my best lap available.

Also to add what @djolliea mentioned, from the leaderboard or your friends list in-game, you can view their player page and see what they've shared. You can then add any shared replay to your collection and load those replays as a ghost from the Ghost options in the pre race screen.

If you're looking for a slower Gold ghost to follow, I share all my Gold laps whenever I achieve them. After the end of each TT, I'll remove the slower ones and keep my best lap available.
Thanks a lot both of you mates , when am back home ( Tuesday i think ) ill try it .
Have a nice and warm Christmas Brandon .

After watching intensively @P-Courty 's replay - thanks so much - I've lightly improved my silver time from 1:29.676 to 1:29.529 with an optimal at 1:29.370 ;)

As mentioned previoulsy, I've gained the most on the last part of the circuit (the one everyone hate). I'm still 0.5 sec over my objective but feel more confident for the next tries.

#KeepPushing

I knew there was a way to do it but didn't actually know it, thanks for sharing this 👍🏻

Last edited:
After watching intensively @P-Courty 's replay - thanks so much - I've lightly improved my silver time from 1:29.676 to 1:29.529 with an optimal at 1:29.370 ;)

As mentioned previoulsy, I've gained the most on the last part of the circuit (the one everyone hate). I'm still 0.5 sec over my objective but feel more confident for the next tries.

#KeepPushing
Managed to gold Fuji as well with a 1.28.976. Thanks @P-Courty. Watched your replay for some good reference point. I don't like Fuji especially the last sectors. Put in nearly 125+ miles trying to better that time with no improvement and keep losing all the time in the last sector 😔
Seems like @P-Courty became the Santa we all waiting for .
Hope to have a spare present for me when am back home.
View attachment 1314194
Thanks guys, I know I'm not the quickest but I will always share my laps if it helps everyone push for that lovely gold medal, I'll tag them all with GTP and Gold.

As @GlockPants mentioned, there is a way to load my ghost too if that helps.

When I give the NSX a go I'll share that replay too, hopefully that should be quicker 🤞🏻

To all those here who celebrate Christmas, here's to wishing you and your loved ones a joyous Christmas and a prosperous New year 🎅 ❤️

Had to catch up a few pages back in this thread.. makes for an extremely good read 🔥

I have yet to attempt Fuji. With my limited time, I have been tackling the licence tests. Still a few to go.

@Jeje6410 Thank you. Have a good one!!

Merry Christmas to all and wish health and happiness to you and yours 🎄

This is such an amazing community of support and sharing experiences the good and the bad. So dedicated to individual improvements, yet helping others to reach beyond what they thought possible.
Thank you all for making us newbie’s in here feel welcome and able to become part of the community.
Cheers

Back