Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,127 comments
Last announcement before 2023 leave and 2024 comes :

I will be prepare my self hard for the new year's TT's
Here is a sample from my training
gun-pants.gif

I will understand if fear overwhelm you😁

Thanks to everyone here who made my 2023 a little easier. I was active in this thread, but went silent for a bit. Some serious life issues happened along the way and I ended up in depression. A few months back I decided its enough and I got back on here and started doing what relaxes me the most.. Hot Lapping!

You guys here really make my day, everyday! I love reading all your posts and seeing each and everyone's progress..
This is truly a special place ❤️

I have definitely found my people... We love hot lapping and CATS!

To all my fellow GTP hot lappers, may your 2024 be filled with only Gold!

I think this may be the secret German potion we seek 😂

Happy New Year to all! Definitely an awesome group here and so glad that we’re all sharing experiences along the way.

View attachment 1315607
Oh yes, I might not be as fast but this makes me very german... 🤪

I finished the GT-year as expected side-by-side with Daniel in gold territory at Fuji and i'm happy that I did it with the great Lexus!
I was seeing red (great Song, by the way) in Spa as my first 6 laps were invalid. Lap Nr. 8 gave me silver and is a good start for now. You guys are very fast, very kind and the group is still growing...

Thanks for a lot of fun and support this year! Best wishes,
Gorefast

Attachments

• 18cc09cf50825-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18cc09cf50825-screenshotUrl.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 18cc09cad3169-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18cc09cad3169-screenshotUrl.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 9
Made a small improvement of 29 thousands of second.

18cc123130149-screenshotUrl.jpg

Small but welcome.

Not sure will I play anymore tonight/this year, but this month was real blast!
Every day logged in, more then 100km and crazy total of more then 8000km!

18cc180621f2-screenshotUrl.jpg

Happy New Year to all TT friends 🥂

Last edited:
It a bit early here in the US, but happy new year to everyone regardless :cheers:

Hope everyone wake up to a great New Year 🤪

View attachment 1315677

Lost probably 2 to 3 tenths due to various mistakes 🫠

This will never end..... 🙈🤣🤣
Nice job mate!, time is limited here, but I'm sure I can squeez in another session 🤣👌
Happy New year, May our battle continue in 2024 🤣🙏

I've improved from my 2.45 at Spa. I've not quite secured the gold yet but I'm close with a 2.42.9xx. Optimal after 7 or so laps was 2.42.3xx. My goal is to break into the 2.41s so some more work to be done.

It's been really interesting and rewarding to be a part of this community and forum thread. Everyone's always ready to help each other improve and it's nice to see. @half_sourly reports made this even more engaging for me because I like to see the stats and see how everyone is doing. To all of you, best wishes for the New Year. It's been great fun in 2023 and hopefully the fun will continue in 2024.

I've been doing other things mostly the last two days. Got into the circuit experiences and I'm working through Tokyo today. I'm just about done with the 5th of 6 and I did 6 or 7 tracks yesterday as well. This is fun and a good way to farm a bunch of credits. Also it's just a time trial and I'm good at that mostly.

As has been said this is a weird and wonderful little corner of the interwebs and I'm super glad to have found and become a part of it all. I could tag all of you who make a difference, but I just don't got that time. 😂🍻🍻.

Happy new year to you all and happy lapping in 2024! 👾

Ok, ok , after all those happy new year etc.etc. i made a throwback to last year to see what i need to develop in order to be successful this year.

My verdicts are

number 1
Choose a car that you're confident with
giphy (13).gif

Number 2

Don't hesitate to ask for help

giphy (14).gif

Number 3
Be familiar with the track
65cedn (1).gif

Number 4
The closer the competition, the better for you
giphy (12).gif

Number 5
Improve your accuracy skills
nYNRp0.gif

Number 6
Don't show off
giphy (11).gif

Enough said
Guys am coming for you

lfmXQB.gif

Ok, ok , after all those happy new year etc.etc. i made a throwback to last year to see what i need to develop in order to be successful this year.

My verdicts are

number 1
View attachment 1315726

Number 2

View attachment 1315730

Number 3
View attachment 1315733

Number 4
View attachment 1315734

Number 5
View attachment 1315735

Number 6
Don't show off
View attachment 1315737

Enough said
Guys am coming for you

View attachment 1315736

Dear @smoothbore12 I'm glad to help and here are my best advices :)

number 1

For Spa TT, I would recommend you the Alfa Romeo 4C. Nice car to drive, you should like it!!

Number 2

For Spa TT, I would advice not to brake AT ALL if you want to keep speed and get faster. Not easy but I know you can manage it.

Number 3

For Spa TT, you have a map of the track on your screen. Your car is the little red dot. It should be helpful to learn more about the circuit.

Number 4

Exactly, there are many good drivers around here and they will help you to improve your legendary skills!

Number 5

Except becoming German (or French), I don't see how you can improve your legendary skills! Maybe someone have a better advice for you here :)

Number 6
Don't show off

For Spa TT, there's a bus stop. Park your car here, wait for the bus and get in. Nobody will see you :)

If you have any question related to Spa TT or any other point of GT7, don't hesitate to ask :D :cheers:

Last edited:
I wish you all a happy new year 2024, filled with joy, happiness, love with your loved ones. And above all, the state of mind that we have on this forum remains identical between us with a lot of humor. It's a pleasure to talk, laugh with you and get to know you. I had a great year with you.
Thanks at all !!!!!

Happy New Year to all and the best times for 2024.....:cheers:

covid hit me for ten days, preventing me from finishing my battle with the Bugatti.....too bad. ☹️

But I recovered in time for Christmas dinner and to claim a gold medal with the Mustang GT 350. 😊

Yesterday, just before Christmas Eve, I managed a 1'28.571 with the NSX....which put me 5897th.....very happy....😛😎☺️

a double ration of champagne.....😂

we're going to start 2024 at Spa with the 4C.......I did a little lap to sniff out the obstacle as they say in the equestrian world and I'm at 1'45......there's work to be done to reach gold....🤔🤔

at the same time, I doubt I'll make it, but I've got ten days or so and I'm going to get there.....with the advice gleaned here and the viewing of a few videos, it'll do the trick.....

Another Happy New Year to all and may all your wishes come true....🥳 🥳 :cheers: :gtpflag:

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Happy New Year to all and the best times for 2024.....:cheers:

covid hit me for ten days, preventing me from finishing my battle with the Bugatti.....too bad. ☹️

But I recovered in time for Christmas dinner and to claim a gold medal with the Mustang GT 350. 😊

Yesterday, just before Christmas Eve, I managed a 1'28.571 with the NSX....which put me 5897th.....very happy....😛😎☺️

a double ration of champagne.....😂

we're going to start 2024 at Spa with the 4C.......I did a little lap to sniff out the obstacle as they say in the equestrian world and I'm at 1'45......there's work to be done to reach gold....🤔🤔

at the same time, I doubt I'll make it, but I've got ten days or so and I'm going to get there.....with the advice gleaned here and the viewing of a few videos, it'll do the trick.....

Another Happy New Year to all and may all your wishes come true....🥳 🥳 :cheers: :gtpflag:

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
Get well soon. Welcome to 2024 everyone, it is a new beginning and this year is a leap year so we will get an extra day of fighting/racing for the records. Lol, I'm so sidetracked with gt7 now, I went 2 months without shaving. It's that addicting. But I have to take more care of my personal hygiene, and floss/brush too. I hope you all stay warm and cozy and as always stay safe.

I may need some tips for Spa before I start so I'll know what to be watching out for, and any landmarks to help gauge my braking points would help too.

Last edited:
Happy New Year everyone! Pleasure to be around you guys!
Thanks to everyone here who made my 2023 a little easier. I was active in this thread, but went silent for a bit. Some serious life issues happened along the way and I ended up in depression. A few months back I decided its enough and I got back on here and started doing what relaxes me the most.. Hot Lapping!

You guys here really make my day, everyday! I love reading all your posts and seeing each and everyone's progress..
This is truly a special place ❤️

I have definitely found my people... We love hot lapping and CATS!

To all my fellow GTP hot lappers, may your 2024 be filled with only Gold!
Thank you for your openness. I don't want to go into too much detail but just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. Get/stay well!

Happy New Year everyone! Pleasure to be around you guys!

Thank you for your openness. I don't want to go into too much detail but just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. Get/stay well!
Thanks for this. I appreciate your kind words.
What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

It's a real pleasure being part of this great community. It makes for an excellent daily read 🔥

So that's what 1 horse power looks like :)

250 more and you'll be the Alfa easily :)
Well after seeing the horse this morning and him being in a good mood also put me in a good mood.

Wife went off to the gym, I booted up GT7 and stuck an Italian flag livery onto the Alfa and.... Forgot to save the replay 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣 but I made it 🎉

18cc5b890cf85-96b5C9D7D20689ADD60.78214389268DE75F_message_436255641840617_1704123600939.jpg
18cc5b87d7919-96b5C9D7D20689ADD60.78214389268DE75F_message_436255640274575_1704123594822.jpg

I definitely have more to give but them damn bollards need to move 😂

Last edited:
Back