Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 31,868 comments
18ecd36df1060-screenshotUrl (1).jpg

This one is way more fun! I figure this is a safe gold but I'll be back. You can really chop time by using the curbs here.

Few extra laps before I had to leave, i already know this one is addictive 🤣

View attachment 1345637

Prob placed at 6 million now cause this was over an hour ago but it's fun, cant wait to have a good session on it!
This is indeed very fun. I did a quickish run this morning and clocked a reasonable time. Still don't have a clue how to take that sharp right at the top of the hill. I'm lossing close to 1/2 a second to Tidg's from that point on until the end of first sector.

1000068871.jpg

Can you also explain to us HOW IN THE WORLD did you put 650km in the morning????? AND DON'T BLAME THE CAT! 🤣

Last edited:
No need orange to be fast, my friend....
Which Mission/License/CE is this?

If we are talking about friends-lists: After the TT at LeMans you should really go back and gold the CE there. I think you are more than 10 second behind me (with this difference we can't even call it "in my mirror"). Don't like the last sector much? :D

Last edited:
Which Mission/License/CE is this?
IB-6 Master licence :)
If we are talking about friends-lists: After the TT at LeMans you should really go back and gold the CE there. I think you are more than 10 second behind me (with this difference we can't even call it "in my mirror"). Don't like the last sector much? :D
Yeah, you're damned fast (on many missions, licences, or CE, you're faster than me.
I procrastinate a lot on Le Mans and I'm aware my scores are pathetics there.

18ecd6817e9100-screenshotUrl.jpg

Finally. I understand it now. Jeez that was tough. I didn't watch any lap guides or read to much into what you guys were doing. I wanted to figure it out on my own. I did it. Now to find real time. 😂 just kidding. I hate this car and it sucks at this track. But maybe I'll play a little. A 38 would be fun.

you forgot to mention to add the "special" colour to the car .... :odd:

#FastOrange
Watch out! I may even add a sunburst to the orange! ;)

#sneakytips4tenths

This is indeed very fun. I did a quickish run this morning and clocked a reasonable time. Still don't have a clue how to take that sharp right at the top of the hill. I'm lossing close to 1/2 a second to Tidg's from that point on until the end of first sector.

View attachment 1345653

Can you also explain to us HOW IN THE WORLD did you put 650km in the morning????? AND DON'T BLAME THE CAT! 🤣
Cats can't be blamed... SNAILS on the other hand need to slow down. Nice lap!

View attachment 1345653

I had a day off so tried to expand my gold range at Suzuka for a freaking 500km or something......didn't work tho..... pb still .328 .....guess what I did ran..... right .328 🤣🤣

After that 30 minutes of Xbow and later again 30 minutes, then had to run to a hospital meeting 🤣🤣

Thought it were less km tho 🙈🙈

The cats..... they are always to blame 🤣🤣🤣

Back