Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 31,960 comments
First test in Eiger Nordwand and get silver in 1'05'938.
1000001902.jpg

Love this track❤️❤️ and this Subaru ❤️❤️
but it's going to be hard to get the gold medal !!!!

I thought this with the GT-One back in March as well, but I really wish when they did one-make time trials for cars that are in groups, they'd use the stock power/weight instead of the BoP'd figures.

Feels a bit silly driving the Impreza with this much power when it doesn't need to balance with Group B cars.

Merci mon ami Daniel !!!!
View attachment 1375272

I'm almost there !!!! Improve my time at 1'04'888
What a joy to finally find this circuit on GT7 and this Subaru is truly sensational 😍😍😍
Je t'en prie, I'm always glad to help friends :)
Fantastic score and I'm sure you'll enter the yellow zone very soon now !!!

Merci mon ami Daniel !!!!
View attachment 1375272

I'm almost there !!!! Improve my time at 1'04'888
What a joy to finally find this circuit on GT7 and this Subaru is truly sensational 😍😍😍
You got this copin!, should not be to difficult for you 😁
Man I am jaleouse.....yeeting that scooby around them mountains.... looks like a nice track! , but most of all ....that 430 must be a treat to drive!,

How do you guys feel about the physics?
Did you try on DS5 yet?

Grtz from plage de l' Espiguette, 🤪

1000023392.jpg

@Dan_Tes or any other Logitech G Pro user....does the wheel VERY different after the update? I feel like it had lost a lot of detail feedback compare to before. I used to feel the suspension joins in Tokyo Expway, now I just hear it and don't feel anything (Same with curbs, I can barely feel it now). Also, I can't really feel the understeer or oversteer anymore and had to rely on the car's rotation to tell if it is doing either.

Anyway....took a look time to get the hang of the Ferrari.

1000074991.jpg

I'm not even going to bother posting the time for the WRX....let's just say I haven't even silver it yet 🙈

You got this copin!, should not be to difficult for you 😁
Man I am jaleouse.....yeeting that scooby around them mountains.... looks like a nice track! , but most of all ....that 430 must be a treat to drive!,

How do you guys feel about the physics?
Did you try on DS5 yet?

Grtz from plage de l' Espiguette, 🤪

View attachment 1375274
Très belles vacances à toi
Enjoy your holidays :)

@Dan_Tes or any other Logitech G Pro user....does the wheel VERY different after the update? I feel like it had lost a lot of detail feedback compare to before. I used to feel the suspension joins in Tokyo Expway, now I just hear it and don't feel anything (Same with curbs, I can barely feel it now). Also, I can't really feel the understeer or oversteer anymore and had to rely on the car's rotation to tell if it is doing either.

Anyway....took a look time to get the hang of the Ferrari.

View attachment 1375276

I'm not even going to bother posting the time for the WRX....let's just say I haven't even silver it yet 🙈
I’ve not tried the TTs yet, just did the CE for Eiger.. love that track, lots of nostalgia for me!

Feels weird for sure, feedback feels very variable. Power of feedback has gone up, nearly broke my wrist trying to drift an E46 M3 which has pretty light steering so lots of FF/TF feedback settings to come I think

Weight transfer dynamics feel a bit better but cars still aren’t that throttle adjustable so they’ve not cracked it yet

But yeah weird so far

The results for the two TTs that closed today are over on the other thread.
TT88 at Fuji International Speedway in the SF23 Super Formula: Toyota '23 / Honda '23
TT89 at Sardegna - Road Track - A in the Lexus LFA '10

No interim results to report on this week. However, we have reached round 10 of the TT Championships and here are the results. Reminder that you had to have taken part in four of the events to qualify, and that your two worst results are removed to find an average placing, by which the results are ranked. Let me know if this is something you wish me to continue with.

TTC.png

Attachments

• TTC.xlsx
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
TT88 at Fuji International Speedway in the SF23 Super Formula: Toyota '23 / Honda '23

No interim results to report on this week. However, we have reached round 10 of the TT Championships and here are the results. Reminder that you had to have taken part in four of the events to qualify, and that your two worst results are removed to find an average placing, by which the results are ranked. Let me know if this is something you wish me to continue with.

View attachment 1375279
Cool statistics man, you need a free cup of coffee and tea everyday for all the work you do for us, organizing all our times.

I'm going to therapy tomorrow afternoon, I made 3-4 private conversations about it, I need to change my attitude here.

Last edited:

View attachment 1375279
Thanks! Had a quick look and both KAlex accounts, new and old, are in front of Pesselles. So everything seems to work just right. :D

Back