Time Trial/ Drift Trial #67

Finaly a 1:47:507 !!! Was stuck at constant 1:48's for a couple of days.

I still don`t get it I finally start to drive without Driving Aids and my times are now around 1:50:500 however you are 3 seconds faster I know that at some sectors for example 1st I could get 0.500 seconds however the other 2.5 seconds I didn`t get where I lost them probably in the other sectors. I actually break a lot early and the long right fast corner is tricky as I not always find the right path in it which is hard as looks like on speed the car just go out of the ideal line in the corner but it`s fast corner.

I probably need to learn more howto drive but didn`t got enough time to do this however in the next few weeks I plan to continue train on this circuit as it`s so much fun and btw I think that the Viper should be similer to the F458 however my time with the F458 is around 1.47 and this with driving aids on which mean that I should be faster without them will try my F458 again on this track to see what is my current time with it.

doodlemonoply, thank you for your setup, it made beating the gold time very easy! 👍

...And I hope those cheating kids on the top will be banned asap. They made me do facepalm when I checked the rankings...

I used my '08 ACR tune upgraded to 600pp to get through the TT, and just threw some CH tires on for the DT. No records, but my first lap at Tokyo was 1:52.xx

I've been afk (or is that afc?) for a while - trying to get a job etc - and it really upset me to see that crap on the leaderboards. Guess there's nothing to be done about it. We can at least be sure that the individual(s) in question have a difficult life as this behaviour no doubt permeates all of their endeavours. This is one pitiful, lonely guy for sure. Poor chap. (:lol:)

doodlemonoply, thank you for your setup, it made beating the gold time very easy! 👍

...And I hope those cheating kids on the top will be banned asap. They made me do facepalm when I checked the rankings...

Unfortunately it seems PD isn't console banning any of the cheaters. :irked: And before anyone jumps on that I mean the people using hacks in the TTs, I don't care what you do in your own rooms or offline. 👍

But when it comes to people creating accounts with blatant profanity and racist words you would think something would be done...

Either way I'm probably going to end up in my best ever finish around 750. Hopefully they at least wipe the obvious cheaters in the top slots so we can get our 'true' ranking.

Sidebrowns
Unfortunately it seems PD isn't console banning any of the cheaters. :irked: And before anyone jumps on that I mean the people using hacks in the TTs, I don't care what you do in your own rooms or offline. 👍

But when it comes to people creating accounts with blatant profanity and racist words you would think something would be done...

Either way I'm probably going to end up in my best ever finish around 750. Hopefully they at least wipe the obvious cheaters in the top slots so we can get our 'true' ranking.

Congrats on top 800, Sidebrowns... Does anyone know if the hackers are using auto or manual transmission?. I'm #1617th (1:50:030) and I'm pretty happy considering the amount of laps I did and the inclusion of hacked times.
The fact is that its only the profane names with times in the top ten that are obviously bogus. Who knows how many laptimes in the rankings may have been set in hacked cars?

Yeah would have been my best finish (#85) without the hackers. Pretty sure everyone from GT Rajman down are legit though.

I have finished #364 with a 1:48.270 after doing over 1200 miles in the Viper ACR, This is my second highest TT placing so far.

Congrats on top 800, Sidebrowns... Does anyone know if the hackers are using auto or manual transmission?. I'm #1617th (1:50:030) and I'm pretty happy considering the amount of laps I did and the inclusion of hacked times.
The fact is that its only the profane names with times in the top ten that are obviously bogus. Who knows how many laptimes in the rankings may have been set in hacked cars?

I didn't watch any of their replays so I don't know whether they were using auto or manual but yes I agree; there were probably a handful of other hackers in the rankings that didn't make the top spots. I wish they would just make all TTs tuning prohibited until GT6 comes out..

Thanks for the congrats and congrats to you as well! 👍

EDIT: just checked the rankings on mygranturismo and I can't believe they left the bogus times on the board! Sure they're busy releasing a new game but those times are so obviously cheaters and they have super offensive names... *sigh*

Yeah would have been my best finish (#85) without the hackers. Pretty sure everyone from GT Rajman down are legit though.

Not too far behind you would be 89th best ever TT for me with out the hackers but at least we did it the honest way

EDIT: just checked the rankings on mygranturismo and I can't believe they left the bogus times on the board! Sure they're busy releasing a new game but those times are so obviously cheaters and they have super offensive names... *sigh*

mygranturismo is private site and i don't believe Milouse isn't releasing any game. Or do you Milouse :)

Sorry I wasn't clear; I meant I couldn't believe PD left the times up and found that out after checking myGT. 👍

Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't clear; I meant I couldn't believe PD left the times up and found that out after checking myGT. 👍

Ah ok i misunderstood you. But indeed a shame that PD still haven't fixed this problem. (they removed the names by now, i heard)

Back