TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB now thinks he's Jesus Christ - giving powerful speechs to the people :sly:

ventura.jpg

You know that!

That has no commentary the one with is much better. "oooh oooh get out the way ooo too late, pedestrains shouldn't be on the race track."

It means he doesn't fill his post count with pointless trolling basically.

Oh. I trolled the moaners because they need to grow up. I mean if it wasn't for the team I am in I would not have picked the VW.

haitch40
Oh. I trolled the moaners because they need to grow up.

Yeah I know. I don't think you're the main perpetrator of it to be honest haitch.

Plato IIRC once said the secret towards winning is getting camber and toe correct, it's like a black art... no LSD in TOCA means people have to try and exploit this "black art"...

Plato IIRC once said the secret towards winning is getting camber and toe correct, it's like a black art... no LSD in TOCA means people have to try and exploit this "black art"...

Nah, it's all in the brake ballast.

I heard 10/0 works.

Camber in GT5 does very little IMHO, now the toe setting can be very effective for lap time reduction.

And @Dax, odd? I always use 0/10? Even with ABS OFF?

Camber in GT5 does very little beyond 2.5 IMHO, now the toe setting can be very effective for lap time reduction.

And @Dax, odd? I always use 0/10? Even with ABS OFF?

Fixed. 👍

I always find that going beyond 2.5 has a negative effect. On most tracks I won't go more than 2.0 front 1.0 rear. :)

I think Gt5's setups are a bit out.

I mean a front weight balance should help the car turn in gt5 the opposite is true.

Having a higher front and a lower rear induces oversteer in GT5.

:yuck:

That would just reduce grip overall in RL. I mean its really odd. Almost all the time in races if you lower 1 side you lower the other.

In real life it would induce understeer and make the rear more stable.

The rest of it is pretty accurate though. 👍

No because the air going under the car would push the entire car up. Its like the effect of flaps on a plane.

No because the air going under the car would push the entire car up. Its like the effect of flaps on a plane.

We are talking about low speed/mid speed corners here.

And, if air was getting under the front, it would understeer, like I said.

We are talking about low speed/mid speed corners here.

And, if air was getting under the front, it would understeer, like I said.

Yes but as the air follows a downward slope under it it will push it up. Try putting your hand out of a car window and alter its angle.
(Be careful of other cars but then unless you drive really close it shouldnt matter :lol:)

Yes but as the air follows a downward slope under it it will push it up. Try putting your hand out of a car window and alter its angle.
(Be careful of other cars but then unless you drive really close it shouldnt matter :lol:)

Yes but a car is heavy. And it would push the front up, since the front is higher, surely? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back