TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get held back because I'm not particularly good at setting up. :(

That's why I did so well in the Elise Club Cup. :)

👍

Customizable suspy is my biggest enemy... maybe that's why I'm at my best in one-makes ;)

👍

Customizable suspy is my biggest enemy... maybe that's why I'm at my best in one-makes ;)

I can do transmissions and LSDs fine but suspension I never know what to do. Whatever I do it makes little difference. :(

I can do transmissions and LSDs fine but suspension I never know what to do. Whatever I do it makes little difference. :(

Suspension tuning is actually simpler than LSD tuning. Read CSLACR's (Photo Finish) tuning guide, explains it perfectly in a couple of sentences 👍

Ill let it go for now but when Sumo dominates and people keep getting annoyed by VWs storming past on the straights. (Which they will) Then we will sort this for now ill just focus on beating the Biffy in his ricer :P.

Talking
Only
Causes
Arguements

So Again SHUT IT

Round 2 of racing, Round 2 of bitching

I really wish you juveniles would learn to take $hit on the chin and not spit your dummies out after EVERY meeting. You ALL want to learn to grow some pubes and get on with your driving instead of kicking your prams over.

As I have said before, get the Volvo, tune it to this seasons specs and try ****ing driving that around without whining, because you won’t.

NOW GROW THE **** UP

P.S. One of you VW drivers pushed me off last night. Any one want to own up to it?

It's not really my place but as i've said to Furi, different cars excel on different tracks. Just so happens the VW does well on the faster tracks; you've failed to mention that 5 out of 6 races have been won by the same driver in a different car on the twistier tracks...

If you want all the cars equal, go join a spec series. If not, stop pointlessly arguing and just play to your car's strengths. This is part of racing, get over it.

It's not really my place but as i've said to Furi, different cars excel on different tracks. Just so happens the VW does well on the faster tracks; you've failed to mention that 5 out of 6 races have been won by the same driver in a different car on the twistier tracks...

If you want all the cars equal, go join a spec series. If not, stop pointlessly arguing and just play to your car's strengths. This is part of racing, get over it.

Not really my place either but amen brother.

I agree entirely.

So, it's okay if we run an X2010 and a Fiat 500, because it's not a spec series?

The fact of the matter is, we strive to get the cars as close as possible. I mean, this is TOCA for God's sake, it's supposed to be the closest racing.

Not the case when a car is 1.4 seconds faster at one track, and probably 2 seconds at HSR as it has one braking point.

I'm a little bored of this now. This will hopefully cool things down.

Furi :)

Locked.

Maybe choice is yours to stay or go sir, wether hes right or wrong theres nowt much worse than peeps trying to change things every race meet:yuck: What you give with one hand you take with another or something.:crazy:

Deer and rabbits are vermin as a farmer i know that.

Chqr
1000 999 trollless posts on GTPlanet.

That is all.

Too true. Really quite pathetic.

Some of you guys need to grow up, people might take you more seriously and take notice of your views and complaints.

Maybe choice is yours to stay or go sir, wether hes right or wrong theres nowt much worse than peeps trying to change things every race meet:yuck: What you give with one hand you take with another or something.:crazy:

Then it is said.

Deer will die at Monza...

Scirocco's will have to be painted bright orange just to give the deer a slight chance of seeing them.

JB now thinks he's Jesus Christ - giving powerful speechs to the people :sly:

Oh, Jesus Christ..

Edit: neljack, I'd uhm... I'd remove that link...

Mods may support PETA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back