TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
gokartman78
he said something along the lines of that as well :lol:. its pretty fast off the line though, kept up with the nissan...

In general the car feels very good but sounds like it should be on a rally track.. Very sexy!

I tested the cars for S3 and S4.2. and i've had input from chrisjohnson93 for this season. I've also considered others tests as well. What makes it easier this time is all these cars barring the Nissan have been in for some time. Also pointing out the RWD Infiniti has never been fastest, but always very consistent. Whereas say Honda can fly one week and struggle the next, The Nissan / Infiniti platform is very consistent.

Also pointint out the Ford used to be much lighter. For 4.2 it had to gain weight.

I tested the cars for S3 and S4.2. and i've had input from chrisjohnson93 for this season. I've also considered others tests as well. What makes it easier this time is all these cars barring the Nissan have been in for some time. Also pointing out the RWD Infiniti has never been fastest, but always very consistent. Whereas say Honda can fly one week and struggle the next, The Nissan / Infiniti platform is very consistent.

Also pointint out the Ford used to be much lighter. For 4.2 it had to gain weight.

Are you on Fury ? :)

I'm trying to sign in and would like to test/race cars 👍

Which time would be friday ? :)

PS - Have you and Tom dicussed the wheels and rest ?

We're going to when we next get on, details will appear about test and rims on thread when we know. There's no rush as of now. :)

We're going to when we next get on, details will appear about test and rims on thread when we know. There's no rush as of now. :)

Sure :D , as for GT5 I like to get everything ready as soon as it appears (my first official TOCA Participation)

Edit : ROOM Opened

1472-6681-3759-3053-5851

Last edited:
Yep. Its shaping up nicely.

Also GTP_Paul_Mac, Season 4 Independents champion, has agreed to be the TOCA Season 5 test driver providing background data and comparisons on the cars and any potential Season 6 entries.

I have a DFGT, but it's too much of a pain in the arse to set up. :ouch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back