TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
DK
I have a DFGT, but it's too much of a pain in the arse to set up. :ouch:

Here in Brazil the DFGT is $200 more expensive than a G27, not sure if it's like that where you guys live...

NascarManiaco99
Here in Brazil the DFGT is $200 more expensive than a G27, not sure if it's like that where you guys live...

Nah try the other way round DFGT is the cheaper 1.

Furinkazen
Yep. Its shaping up nicely.

Also GTP_Paul_Mac, Season 4 Independents champion, has agreed to be the TOCA Season 5 test driver providing background data and comparisons on the cars and any potential Season 6 entries.

You can't really say Season 4 independents champion when we only had (3/4?) races..

NascarManiaco99
Seriously, I went to a electronics store and the G27 was R$1400 (around US$700) and the DFGT was R$1800 (around US$900). :lol:

Got mine brand new in Argos for 100euro, roughly $250.. Or R$500.

NascarManiaco99
Seriously, I went to a electronics store and the G27 was R$1400 (around US$700) and the DFGT was R$1800 (around US$900). :lol:

Weird!
I'm going to brazil to get a G27 then

NascarManiaco99
:lol:

Lucky you, I'm still using my DS3. :lol:

Yeah but when I got my wheel my PS3 broke a day or so later, so in turn I had to pay another 250euro to use it..

Yeah but when I got my wheel my PS3 broke a day or so later, so in turn I had to pay another 250euro to use it..

Ok, that was bad luck.

Might sound stupid, but the Focus racers need to limit their engines to 305HP, right?

Last edited:
maybe...do you have paypal? :)

If the DFGT cost $900 here I would be out riding a decent used motorcycle instead of racing online! Though I'm sure I would still race online with a DS3 👍

Nah, I kid. I'm pretty happy with the DS3.

I paid £140 for my G27, brand new. Shipped it back on the plane and here I am today, although it break after 3 weeks but I managed to fix it...

Akmuq and Kartman have decided on a team name. It may shock a few....i will let the team leader announce it :P

I'm actually somewhat surprised that JB has buzzed into the series, but I guess summer frees up space for several people. :sly:

I'm actually somewhat surprised that JB has buzzed into the series, but I guess summer frees up space for several people. :sly:

I hope to make half the races Carb anything else is a bonus. Hense our team will run as a trio.:D

All these horror stories of breaking wheels and disconnecting pedals and whatnot have scared into buying another wheel.

I bought a DFGT albeit used and it wouldn't calibrate properly so I couldn't use it properly.

I'm happy with my DS3.

cDuZX.jpg

Introducing Scuderia Venom, using the Nissan Skyline with akmuq and gokartman piloting the cars.

Oh and by the way, did a quick practice and could only get a 59.8 round Tsukuba, you sure these are even? :/

Stu Ovlov sent mate:)

@ Akmuq if the times are not close here at Tsubuka isnt it going to be exaggerated elsewhere? God i hope not.:nervous:

Granted the people who set times are some of the faster drivers but realistically I should be up there, I've got the pole here in Season 1 and Season 3, if it were some other track I wouldn't take much notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back