TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited when I realised Fuji wasnt on the calender ;).

Looking like Monza then with 5 votes over Spa with 2.

What's going on chaps I don't fancy reading through all the post as there's so many.

I see you guys are finding the Nissan a bugger to get speed out of too. I did over 30 laps in it and couldn't find any speed with any setup :(.

I only got time to do Tsukuba but I did it very seriously doing 20+ laps in each car to get a good time, while also tweaking them after a say 7 lap stint.

My times are as follows.

Honda: 58.5
Mazda: 58.7
Ford: 58.8
Volvo: 59.3
Nissan: 59.8 :boggled:

Thats what most of the talk has been about. That and the 1 team only rule ;).

I'm going for Monza too.

The 1 car / team rules has been lifted, so there may be say two teams of Ford / Volvo (as an example) rather than a handicapped 1. Entry levels will still be monitored to ensure no car numerically dominates the field.

Furi.

👍

Me, kartman, Ford for now, not confirmed from him just want to get in before it gets crowded.

i believe me and haitch will be sticking with the honda after a decent showing at the shakedown earlier today

team name and paint scheme are TBC

Why not just make it open choice and let people test for themselves in their own time this is potty.:yuck:

i've got an idea for our team name and paint scheme but wanting to make sure that haitch is happy before an announcement is made

i've got an idea for our team name and paint scheme but wanting to make sure that haitch is happy before an announcement is made

No rush. I'll put up a deadline for cars / teams in due course, 4 weeks or so I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back