TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple. Add Stage 1 engine to it, should help it out. Thanks for the test result Paul. I'll be testing friday night so come along then guys :)

>Quotes me saying that handling is the issue, not power
>Adds more power :rolleyes:

They're online Furi.

Yet you proved it very good in the wet...

Oh damn. I need some wet training. I seriously suck at it... :nervous:

HSR in S3, qualified on pole twice, spun the uber quick BMW about 5 times with the whopping great mass of ballast in the back.

Looking forward to S6 as much as S5 now. 👍

Well we'll see. The Nissan is not a million miles off, it just needs a bit more a boost. Friday 7pm first test in my open lobby.

Allways online, theres no point in testing offline as the phyisics are completely different.

Rounds 3 to 6 then might be alright for ya, especially Spa which is always wet :lol:

the swifts are on at 8 on friday so some will have to leave for that

Well I'll keep it open for a while. Also Fox and any other old TOCA drivers who wish to come along just to test and help out, ya more than welcome 👍

1.3 seconds over 1.2 miles is a lot, this rule where a car can be taken by one team is stupid, I had great tunes for the Volvo, Ford and Honda but I can't use them and stuck in my overweight datsun. More power would ruin it, hard to pass on a straight but slow in the corners, like JPS in the VW.:sly:

Please ditch it and the one team per car rule.:indiff:

And don't bother asking for my tunes, I'm already way off.:(

I would be willing to consider altering the ONE TEAM / CAR rule if I got enough PM's requesting for it to be changed or saying it should be. 👍

EDIT 1 Message received already.

I did 2 laps in the Ford with the default setup and with the gears set too high (didn't even use 6th gear on the lap), and got a low 59.6 on the second lap without even being used to the car. I imagine a great deal more time is yet to come if I actually tune it and lower the transmission.

Well I'll keep it open for a while. Also Fox and any other old TOCA drivers who wish to come along just to test and help out, ya more than welcome 👍

I will test NP but I would like to test some future season cars so you can make decisions in advance.

I would be willing to consider altering the ONE TEAM / CAR rule if I got enough PM's requesting for it to be changed or saying it should be. 👍

EDIT 1 Message received already.

Now 2 messages

I predict 3 Ford Teams and 2 Honda Teams. :sly:

Nonetheless, it should be down to who can call dibs on one manufacturer first. TOCA in real life has a weighting of certain cars on the grid. For example, there are more Hondas on the grid than Protons so that's how GTP TOCA should be as well.

Huh? So the goal posts are moving again god im lost.:confused:

I would be willing to consider altering the ONE TEAM / CAR rule if I got enough PM's requesting for it to be changed or saying it should be.

3 receieved so far.

You listen to the drivers, without them you have no championship. Its not going to shake up the order too much, just a team changing car and getting such a option basically.

Made a complete hash of my previous post.

It should not be down to who can call dibs on one manufacturer first. TOCA in real life has a weighting of certain cars on the grid. Its ridiculous how just because one driver was here 5 minutes before another, they got a 'better car' so to speak.

So theres potential for a one car series or near as damn it, or am i missing the point?:dunce:

No just allowing more than 1 team for each car. So for example Ak can run Fords as well as JPS.

So guys vote which track I should go to next and I will go there 👍.

Got 2 votes for Monza and 1 for Spa. Anymore votes for me people?

Tracks on the calender only please guys ;).

Need to re-set the transmission. Almost didn't use 5th gear and got a 59.838 after two changes in the suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back