True Force F1 ™ WTC [Closed - WDC: LewyOs!]F1 2010-2016 

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 2010 is amazing, and the sport of F1 is absolutely fantastic. Racing with guys i've met from here on GTP is what i've always wanted from an F1 game for the PS3. Sharing the love for the sport that I most love (nice sentence).

So who cares if GT5 comes out, i'll be here running around the circuit posting times for the WTC no matter what Terronium! Count me in always :D

Time submitted .
Controller users ( like me ) seem to be at a real disadvantage in F1 2010.
It's getting depressing , my best efforts are way off pace .

I'm going to have one last run at this before I send my time in. It's tough adjusting from the Lotus I'm driving in career mode to the RB6.

Edit: That went much better. Submitted.

Last edited:
I now have submitted times from five (5) participants. The clock is ticking.

*Clock ticks*

See? :dopey:

I have submitted times from seven (7) participants. Today is the final day, you have until 11:59 PM, EST.

Make that eight (8) submitted times now. The deadline is quickly approaching.

Just a reminder, any time submitted after 11:59 PM Eastern will be voided.

Round 2 has ended. Results to follow later on today.

Round 3 will begin on Friday.

The results of Round 2 are as follows:

1st: LewyOs - 1:21.750
2nd: Kneedragger - 1:23.017
3rd: p1Timo - 1:23.247
4th: Dessy182 - 1:23.448
5th: oskierox - 1:23.883
6th: icelt - 1:24.503
7th: Boundary Layer - 1:24.668 (1:24.418 + 0.250 Penalty)
8th: Imari - 1:24.729
9th: in.s@ne - 1:25.022
10th: NITROVIOUS - 1:25.183
11th: Terronium-12 - DNP
12th: grafpt - DNP
13th: akmuq - DNP
14th: DOUQA - DNP

Last edited:
First post has been updated, and R17 has been added (something I forgot to specify before the round begun). For those who might think it came completely out of the blue, check akmuq's time for the beginning round, it's been enforced since then.

Also, if something is incorrect, please, let me know.

Alright. So Round 3 has already been specified and will begin on time tomorrow.

The results of Round 2 are as follows:

1st: LewyOs - 1:21.750
2nd: Kneedragger - 1:23.017
3rd: p1Timo - 1:23.247
4th: Dessy182 - 1:23.448
5th: oskierox - 1:23.883
6th: icelt - 1:24.503
7th: Boundary Layer - 1:24.668 (1:24.418 + 0.250 Penalty)
8th: Imari - 1:24.729
9th: in.s@ne - 1:25.022
10th: NITROVIOUS - 1:25.183
11th: Terronium-12 - DNP
12th: grafpt - DNP
13th: akmuq - DNP
14th: DOUQA - DNP

Wow, nice 21. The 23's are plenty fast too.

T12, I noted a quick correction as my time was actually a 24.503. Doesn't impact the standings but for the sake of accuracy ;). Also how does one get a 1/4 sec penalty?

Wow, nice 21. The 23's are plenty fast too.

T12, I noted a quick correction as my time was actually a 24.503. Doesn't impact the standings but for the sake of accuracy ;). Also how does one get a 1/4 sec penalty?

By failing to provide proof of submitted time.

Also, I did put 1:24.503; what's the problem? You make my head hurt sometimes, all of you in fact. :lol:

EDIT: Oops. No I didn't, I put .053. My bad.

Yeah, trying to be stand up and... :P

Hey, I pointed out I goofered....so leave me alone. :lol:

Nothing to do with the competition, but anyone who has me on their PSN friends list, add GTP_Newtype as well, it'll be the ID I use once GT5 rolls about. If you haven't added me already - do so or suffer my wrath. :mad:

Alright. So Round 3 has already been specified and will begin on time tomorrow.

Am I missing something? I can't see anything in the first post specifying what the third round should be.

I may just be being a noob, so if someone can tell me what we're doing that'd be cool.

I don't know what the hell happened earlier, Round 3 was supposed to start at the time stated...but my internet had a massive case of the "I don't feel like doing 🤬. So, I apologize to everyone, as for the second time in a row things that were out of my control prevented the round from starting on time.

Once again, many apologies. I'll see to it that this doesn't happen again. If anyone wants to be a back-up event organizer (I know Kneedragger expressed interest in it) then just say so and that will be that.

In any case, Round 3 is canceled and every participant will be awarded the sum of 20 points. Round 4 will be the Special Event I've been mentioning since the beginning of the event and will entail the McLaren MP4-25 and a certain track in wet conditions. Further details will be disclosed tomorrow.

If everyone still wants to run Round 3 and earn their points the "proper" way, then I'll re-schedule Round 3 for tomorrow (in place of the Special Event) and will proceed as usual.

Well I'd like to run round 3, otherwise the person who wins the prior event to a special event, doesn't get to state their chosen settings, which I thought was the reward for winning an event?

Edit: I don't see the point in 20 points for everyone either, makes no difference, just keep the points as they are if your cancelling an event.

I agree with LewyOs.

10. The winner of each session will have the option of specifying the parameters of the next event (e.g...track location, chassis, tune, tire use).

Nowhere does it say a round will be canceled if T-12 is unable to post the details of the challenge (regardless of reason) by some random time of his choosing.
LewyOs earned this - with a blisteringly fast time, I must add. Run his theme.

Alright, Round 3 it is then. 👍

The awarded points may not have been very well thought out on my behalf, but they were nothing more than compensation to make up for my tardiness- alas, none of that matters now.

Well I'd like to run round 3, otherwise the person who wins the prior event to a special event, doesn't get to state their chosen settings, which I thought was the reward for winning an event?

Edit: I don't see the point in 20 points for everyone either, makes no difference, just keep the points as they are if your cancelling an event.

Nowhere does it say a round will be canceled if T-12 is unable to post the details of the challenge (regardless of reason) by some random time of his choosing.
LewyOs earned this - with a blisteringly fast time, I must add. Run his theme.

+1 to both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back