UK Gran Turismo Party 6

• Thread starter Famine
  • 555 comments
Hope they are all having a great time at UKGTP6, it's now fully underway!
I want pictures guys and girl!
Like Smallhorses has said, all the guys are trutworthy, most of the guys there this year have been to all UKGTP's before it.

You do realise if ash had said i could come then the money problem wouldnt have been a problem, my mum would have given me some.

Oh well, too late now i just hope they havnt crashed on the way up or sumink.

You know what ive got instore this fine day? A moody mother coz ash woke her up with all the noise this morning, and the fact i have to go food shopping with her.

I only woke up 45 minutes ago and its already turned into the worst day ever.

dont worry bite me. i'll take good care of him!!! :sly: :)

Oh well, too late now i just hope they havnt crashed on the way up or sumink.

Wow, ever the eternal optimist aren't you? :P

Just wish him well for a good weekend, and be happy for him!

Hi to everyone else! Hope you're all having fun! It's 7am here, and I'm up early to listen to the Liverpool commentary on the web.
Any way of X-linking my way in there? :lol:

We're both here in one piece, I'll get Ashley to post when he's got a mo. After I posted that postcode for Race Idiot, I went to bed, so you wouldn't be able to get hold of me - didn't know there was any complications until now. Anyhoo, if it makes you feel any better, Ashley's currently beating Famine :)

Oh dear, poor famine!

Im bored!

Ill be phoning ash like, when my mum goes out coz its not a good idea to phone when shes in as all she has done is blame my bad mood on ash and said **** about his parents all day, shes being gay i refused to go shopping though, and she calls me lazy, shes still in her dressing gown lol,

anyways, have fun, yes i miss ash but hey i can use the comp while hes not here, AT LAST! WOOT!

my mum keeps asking if ash has gone for good im like no, and shes like wheres he gone then, i have explained about 10 times

and shes in a bad mood coz roos noisey mini woke her up this morning lol

naughty naughty, roo you can come in when you drop ash off on monday if you like, have a drink and a bite to eat, if ash hasnt scared you away from me yet.

erm, has run out of things to say, i spose this weekend will show me how good ash actually is at racing, coz to me he seems pretty good but i always thought that was because i am ****.

good luck, and no crashing in game!

Much as it sucks not to be there, at least it's been worthwhile getting up for the footy this morning! Liverpool 3 - 0 Aston Villa. And it's only half time! :D

Much as it sucks not to be there, at least it's been worthwhile getting up for the footy this morning! Liverpool 3 - 0 Aston Villa. And it's only half time! :D

Yea shame you couldnt make it this time buddy! Ive just taken my second win in a row so after a not so good start to my racing day it looks like lady luck is finally on my side! Me and Mars will certainly have a whisky for you this evening though to keep that tradition going. :cheers:

Spec....

specialized's driving seems to improve with the amount of kronenburg in his system!!

well so far, its a bit of an anti climax. theres no bees, birds or small horses!

jon, ash and bret are going great guns tho! :) :) :)

It's not that loud. Be thankful I didn't beep the horn :)

We're at UKGTP6, and all that's happening is TheCracker is destroying a Honda at Tsukuba... on Forza :boggled:

i know its not that loud, but my mum has xray hearing she hears everything and sees everything

should have beeped the horn, cant make her in more of a bad mood if you tried, i wouldnt have heard it i was sleepin like a baby!

boredom is so boring. ash come home!
what would happen if i was to hurt myself while my mum goes out or sumink, whos gunna rescue me?

selfish game player beast lovely boy :'(

*is missing ash*

Ill just shut up now, i think ill go to bed in a minute, monday will come faster.

Forza? wtf, i thought you were meant to be playing gt4

Oh and i hope my tv is in one piece, mum hasnt noticed its gone yet, thank god. and roo are you coming in for coffee on monday?

first round over! it took about 7 hours to complete. Vexd came out the winner taking the first of the joke prizes of a disposable camera with Jon the happy last place winning a mini frisbee!!

then we stopped for pizza and allowed ashley a piece or two so hes not withering away to nothing!

round two starting now......

Damn. I'm so pissed I'm not in Italy anymore, I would have really gone If I was still there. :(

Don't fortget to post pictures everybody 👍

Ciao!

Damn. I'm so pissed I'm not in Italy anymore, I would have really gone If I was still there. :(

Don't fortget to post pictures everybody 👍

Ciao!

i hate to sound the blonde that i am, but can i ask what being in Italy has to do with this lan??

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Dovrete semplicemente ora vivere con esso. Avete mancato la vostra probabilità!

i hate to sound the blonde that i am, but can i ask what being in Italy has to do with this lan??

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

I'm sorry if I wasn't specific enough.

I live in NYC as it is stated under "My location" so taking this in account:

• I could easily spend a lot less money to travel from Italy to the U.K. rather than from NY.
  • If possible, I would have done most of the travel by car or train.
  • Less time is also a plus
  • My pocket is not allowing me to spend $2,143.91 on a plane ticket.

Ciao!

I spoke to ash, seems like he doesnt care about how im feeling, more of how much fun hes having. he could have stepped outside the pub for 5 minutes, but no, i have to phone him tomorrow which will be the same as today, "sorry i have to go play games"

****s sake, no consideration to how im feeling, im feeling like ****, my own boyfriend would rather talk to some people he has only just met, rather than me. thanks a****ing bunch

hoo!! Relax there Sue! At least he's fine right? It's not the end of the world. Come on, give him a break now and give him hell when he comes back :D

Ciao!

day two....

wonder what the Famine has in store for us today??!!

everyone is suffering from the night at the pub, except me, cos i didnt go!! you can tell which side of his head ashley slept on!! lol

good job we all remembered to put the clocks back last nite. think there will be some curious stories about the entertainer at the bar too....

everyone's warming up now.... more details later!

think maybe the mods on here should create a matrimonial dispute thread...?

what ever happened to partners encouraging eachother to have new experiences and being happy for them to do that?
poor ash is sat here hoping he still has a home to return to!!

thanks for the laughs tho suz! hows your mum's xray hearing..?!

Back