UKGTP14 - XIV - Five... is Alive! (28/5-30/5)

• Thread starter Famine
  • 181 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
***Awesome sounding food stuff**

Nice :)👍

Be warned - I may become stroppy with you and/or shout at you if you do something I'm not happy about. I make no apologies for being very hormonal at the moment....

On that topic would you be interested in me bringing up some baby clothes? Our baby is into 6 month plus stuff now so we've been having a bit of a sort out of the younger things and have a bag of nearly new winter clothes, it's mostly non-gender specific but if the flavour doesn't match or you don't fancy any of it then you can pass it on or give it to charity. There's also a cot bumper although but that wouldn't necessarily fit in with the baby's room.

*washes feet.

You'll be turning water into wine next!

All sounds good :)

If required, I may be able to bring another flat-screen TV along to the LAN, as long as I know by next Monday if we'll need it or not I can collect it from home.

Right, so apparently I'd forgotten my monitor doesn't have HDMI, so I'm going to grab a HDMI to DVI cable tomorrow. My only concern is that it might cause HDCP problems, but will only find out tomorrow.

Trying to find some portable (RCA as USB speakers don't work on PS3 and Optical isn't used outside of 5.1) speakers too. So going to grab a female/female (no offence Jon) adaptor too.

Right, so apparently I'd forgotten my monitor doesn't have HDMI, so I'm going to grab a HDMI to DVI cable tomorrow. My only concern is that it might cause HDCP problems, but will only find out tomorrow.

Trying to find some portable (RCA as USB speakers don't work on PS3 and Optical isn't used outside of 5.1) speakers too. So going to grab a female/female (no offence Jon) adaptor too.

If it helps, I've got this HDMI -> DVI cable and it works fine into the DVI port of my monitor with my laptop in the other end. I can bring it with me if you don't fancy buying one.

That's okay, I'll pick up one anyway. Well worth having anyway.

Also also, does anyone have a nut allergy? I've got some Almonds that need using so I was going to make something else for the LAN.

I've got some Almonds that need using so I was going to make something else for the LAN.

Sureboss
*washes feet
You'll be turning water into wine next!

I see some sort of holy pattern forming.

How do you make gods given almonds into something else?

Who has the trophy, btw?

And the jellybeans......

I've dusted a spot on the shelf ready, and just have to figure out how to beat the brother's Ingram now....

:mischievous:👍

We could work together in beating him?

(Yeah, I know that's not going to work)

Him?

I meant them.

Put something in the food.

But not ours.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:irked:👍

I suppose at the very least the racing will be clean.
Infact, why haven't you been consuming that for the last 5 years?

Hmmm?

Your food doesn't work then laddo.

Anyway, I expect sure-tbread next week, so don't forget to bring it.
And ask Nath for another small french fancie while you're at it, there's a good chef. [/condescension]

In other news, I can no longer bring a flat-screen TV, since I forgot to nick it from my dad last time I went home.

In other other news, do we know if the back yard is car-parkable yet? I ask since my main sleeping plan still involves kipping in the back of my car.

As for when I'm arriving, I should be bringing both myself and Alex down for the Saturday morning, and earlyish-on so we can get everything set up and maximum playing time. Sound ok?

I'm bringing two TV's now, so we should be okay with 12 (I think that's how many we've got).

Has everyone set up their UKGTP account again? I think it's important to do it now to allow for delays, etc. From the list, Sheep, HFS and Alex haven't been on since it went down.

Okay, fill me in on this: Does the UKGTP account just need re-passwording or is it fubar'd since the PSN screw-up?

Not fubar'd, but you will probably need to do it by e-mail, and some e-mails (mostly hotmail accounts) aren't working well with their system.

Google is telling me it'll take 2 hours 45 minutes so I reckon I should be there by 10am if I can get out the house without too much of a fanfare.

If you've got access to the email you set up your PSN account on (and it isn't hotmail) then resetting your password will take a few minutes. If not you will need to phone Sony to get them to reset it for you.

Let us celebrate this addition of connectivity to your PSN account by the passing of Car 14, and the return e-mail of your gamesave.

Got car 14 and I've just got to finalise it before emailing. I've still to paint some cars.

I'm busy, but have thursday and friday off to sort everything before I drive up, so you'll have to wait, so ner....

If you YLOD in the meantime, you'll be kicking yourself. And then we'll all kick you. And then the dogs will hump you.

And then Agent P will fire your soggy remains into space on a rocket.

Don't you mean Agent K?

Anyway, game save zipped and emailed. I added all the cars to my favourites and I have 50. Izzat right?

219rs5s.jpg

Agent_P_brick_wall_t-shirt.jpg

Don't kill me!

Anthony - you're planning on sleeping in your car? Where will Alex be sleeping then??

Hello again :)

As you may or may not recall, I have stated that I intend to go shopping to ensure none of you starve to death or die of dehydration whilst in my home. Bear in mind you're also using my electricy, my gas (*parp*), my water and my broadband all of which are paid for by the only wage earner (i.e. me) who is working two jobs whilst pregnant. (I'm trying for many violins here!!)

Anyway, the point I'm making is that I'm going to need cash donations and I really dislike asking for money in person. There will be a tardis in the kitchen with a sign attached to it which will make it obvious what it's for. I'm fully aware you all have different financial situations therefore I am going to make the donation process anonymous - you put in as little or as much as you wish to.

Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back