UKGTP8 - The Ocho

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,037 comments
:lol:

just as long as it doesn't sound to much like a mating call...

On a similar note I think I will try a parrots call

[/babble]

more seriously, too Famine is it a good idea to bring my PS3 or not?

If we can get six, then yes.

But I don't think we can. So no.

What type of club you thinking of going to? Because they're isn't any decent ones in banbury to be honest, except "Chicargo Rock".

I could give you my number, as i work really close and finish at 5. But again, that doesn't help much does it.

Well I'm not too sure. I have to visit a club in every town I go to as it has become a tradition for me. I don't mind going to bars that are open late either.

Doesn't matter whos number I have as long as there is someone I can contact or a set meeting place to go to.

Really can't wait now, looking forward to meeting everyone.

I need Venari, I need to know if I have to pay or not.

He did say that I didn't have to pay if I served up drink and food, wearing just Victoria Secret's underwear. But I don't think many of you would like that... Would you?

I need Venari, I need to know if I have to pay or not.

...and I need to know if I am paying for a room at the inn, staying for one night only and eating burger & chips...
or chucking a sleeping bag on the floor, coming up on the friday and spending the money on beer and decent food instead.

...and I need to know if I am paying for a room at the inn, staying for one night only and eating burger & chips...
or chucking a sleeping bag on the floor, coming up on the friday and spending the money on beer and decent food instead.

I'm sure you can crash in someones room.

IHe did say that I didn't have to pay if I served up drink and food, wearing just Victoria Secret's underwear. But I don't think many of you would like that... Would you?
Yeah!!
I'll be there... :cool:

...not

As far as I know, I still have a double room with only me in it. I did ask Venari to check if there were any single rooms I could change over to, but he said that if I was alone in my double room, it was a reduced rate, so I said I'd keep it in case someone needed the extra bed. I think the room is £90 per night, so that's £45 each.

Have you got somewhere to sleep, Queen Bee? :dopey:

As far as I know, I still have a double room with only me in it. I did ask Venari to check if there were any single rooms I could change over to, but he said that if I was alone in my double room, it was a reduced rate, so I said I'd keep it in case someone needed the extra bed. I think the room is £90 per night, so that's £45 each.

Naughty, naughty daan... :lol:

:lol: Is that a trick question? If that happened I think we'd have to start betting on how many crashes per race there'd be :).

*cough cough
Old enough to be her dad!!! *cough

Best check age restrictions on such behaviour at the Cromwell. I'm sure it'll be over eighteen never mind 16!!! Soz to spoil the fun and all!
I do hear Kendra is up for it instead tho!!!

*cough cough
Old enough to be her dad!!! *cough

Best check age restrictions on such behaviour at the Cromwell. I'm sure it'll be over eighteen never mind 16!!! Soz to spoil the fun and all!
I do hear Kendra is up for it instead tho!!!

Who's Kendra?

Bee
Aslong as there's space for me too, Daan. ;)

That was his next question...

I fired up GT4 for the first time in a while last night. MR2s aren't that bad, although I hate Infineon (sp?).

---

Famine, the memory cards I brought last time (I brought 2). One of them still has the stuff on from last time and the other one, I actually brought back the wrong one. However on the one with the stuff on from last time it has some new stuff on it, Resi Evil 4, etc. If I brought this card would these saves get wiped or just the Gt4 save from last time?

For those of you who are coming down on the friday, 1 week! :D

just thought I would give it a mention.

That was his next question...

I fired up GT4 for the first time in a while last night. MR2s aren't that bad, although I hate Infineon (sp?).

---

Famine, the memory cards I brought last time (I brought 2). One of them still has the stuff on from last time and the other one, I actually brought back the wrong one. However on the one with the stuff on from last time it has some new stuff on it, Resi Evil 4, etc. If I brought this card would these saves get wiped or just the Gt4 save from last time?

I'm not wiping the cards - just replacing the GT4 save with the current one and removing any Network Configuration files. There needs to be enough space on the card for the gamesave and a new Network Configuration file.

Back