UKGTP8 - The Ocho

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,037 comments
I need Venari wearing just Victoria Secret's underwear.

Heh heh heh. I see what you did there.

Believe me. You don't.

Dearest Queen Bee, worry not, for Sir Bee has agreed to shower us with groats on your behalf.

I am PMing out my mobile and home numbers to all Official Ochoists. :D If you don't have a PM in your box with my number in the next hour or so, PM me direct.

I'm not wiping the cards - just replacing the GT4 save with the current one and removing any Network Configuration files. There needs to be enough space on the card for the gamesave and a new Network Configuration file.

Okay, 2 Meg will be enough?

Okay, 2 Meg will be enough?

It ought to be. If you have a GT4 file and a Network Config file already on there, you should have enough room for replacements... :D

The Network Config file likes a lot more space than it needs though, so 2.5Mb would be better.

Right. I'm going to see if I can blag a restaurant for 20+ for next Friday night.

I think I agree with Bee, grouping in Tommy Flynns from 6pm on till about 7.45 where there will be a short walk to... a place to eat food. (Watch > this < space.) Joe Delucci's Steak and Pasta Bar - a short walk from this cinema! Table for twenty for the man with the furry face and wierd tic.

I think I might be hovering and running between Tommy's and The Cromwell... although I may also be taxi service for those needing lifts from the station (if you have lots of luggage.)

Famine being a major bigwig/presidential candidate/military dictator, you get special security arrangements - the SuperSoaker armed dwarves with trained attack chihuahuas are waiting in the wings.

M.

(Joe Delucci's is at the Market Place end of Parson's Street, about 200m walk down the road directly opposite The Cromwell. We've got three adjacent booths which seat about 20 sensibly... and maybe a few more not so sensibly. :) )

Right. I'm going to see if I can blag a restaurant for 20+ for next Friday night.

I think I agree with Bee, grouping in Tommy Flynns from 6pm on till about 7.45 where there will be a short walk to... a place to eat food. (Watch > this < space.)

Sounds like a plan, I'll make sure I finish at 6 on the Friday! :)

People outside of GTP call me Bee anyway so I really don't mind.

I'm still gonna call Famine by his username..
:sly:

Question: do you call each anohter by first name or by username?

Some i called by their first name and others by their username.
It depends on which ones pops in your head first really :)

Oh, and i'm getting my laptop on monday, so i'm going to bring it along.
Going to make some room on my external disk and hook up my recorder, so that i can record races.
Have to calculate how much stuff i can record, but it's mostly 1 GB for each half hour.
So it should be possible to let it record the entire event.

Hopefuilly I will arrive in time for the meal. I would hate to miss that.

Hopefuilly I will arrive in time for the meal. I would hate to miss that.

I got your message... well, we'll make it leisurely. Starters, anyone?

Now, back to the Corvette.

Bee
People outside of GTP call me Bee anyway so I really don't mind.

I'm still gonna call Famine by his username..
:sly:

You can call him Famine on the Friday, but on Saturday/Sunday, you have to call him by his weekend name!! :crazy:

You can call him Famine on the Friday, but on Saturday/Sunday, you have to call him by his weekend name!! :crazy:

"Mistress Bondage O'Whipburns"

Incidentally, I now have a very big bag full of very long Cat5 cables. W00t.

NotBond.jpg

Master Bondage O'Powderburns. Over/Piss-takers will be shot. :D

If I dont manage to come blame it on toyota for taking over two weeks to supply one of these.
0070c450rt2.gif

A crankshaft oil seal that is.

Question: do you call each anohter by first name or by username?

Either. Both. You feel a bit of a prat shouting "Race Idiot!" across a resturant though.

I'll see you when I see you on Friday, peoples. M25 on a Friday and all that.

Roo
Either. Both. You feel a bit of a prat shouting "Race Idiot!" across a resturant though.

I'll see you when I see you on Friday, peoples. M25 on a Friday and all that.

I'd call you 'GOD DAMNIT GET HIM AWAY FROM THE DIECAST MODEL SHOP WERE GONNA BE HERE ALL DAY AND HES GONNA GO BANKRUPT' either that or Nathan. :P

:lol:

It's funny you should say that... I was just looking to see what model shops there are in Banbury...

Roo

It's funny you should say that... I was just looking to see what model shops there are in Banbury...

Saying that though there were about a million awesome models there. Oh wait lmao I don't even know what I did with my original MR2 promo poster!

It's ok, I have Famine tied to an immovable object. He's going nowhere.

I demand that you untie him immediately! :D
He's supposed to be getting back to me regarding testing for the Clio Endurance. Sent him all my event testing data over a week ago, and haven't heard a dickey-bird since! :grumpy:

Actually since he's just escaped in a nun's outfit with a bag of long CAT5 cables, are we to assume that those are what you had him tied up with? :boggled: :lol:

No, I didn't use the CAT5 cables, I used some steel rope. However, he managed to chew his own foot off to escape so i've no clue where he is now :ill:

Regarding use of forum names/real names, the first person to refer to me as 'Milf' gets a slap. Kendra will be just fine, thankyouverymuch!

Regarding use of forum names/real names, the first person to refer to me as 'Milf' gets a slap. Kendra will be just fine, thankyouverymuch!

I will try to remember that. names steve, so its shouldn't be hard to pick up from stevisiov90

Back