UKGTP8 - The Ocho

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,037 comments
I've been playing GTR2 instead of GT4 for ages now.

Need to get some GT4 practise in...

same with me, and I understand holdenhsv and only in f1 have also become addicted to this game :)

Only for the purpose of scaring Famine witless....

TWO WEEKS!

Two weeks?! TWO weeks!?! Two WEEKS?!!?!? TWO WEEEEEEEEKS

total_recall_large_03.jpg

I've just managed to blag some transport for that weekend - Is it too late to add my name to the list?

Equiptment;
0x fat ps2 (useless without network adapter)
0x PCTV card (useless without the rest of my desktop PC)
0x memory card (I don't want to lose my 107k A-spec game)
0x wheels :grumpy:

A copy of GT4 and DS2 should be no problem though, and I might be able to russle up a few random cables and the odd prize too.

Finally, is there any bargain basement accomodation left, or should I bring a big cardboard box?

I understand we're going to be having a few beers at Tommy Flinns on the Friday night. This is probably going to be the convenient place for everyone to meet but it would be handy if I could take someones mobile number so that I can call them as I arrive.

im kind of underage for beer :)

You can come with me to Club Cassopeia.

Don't look that club up by the way. it's not parent or work friendly.

On a more serious note, you can have a few non alcoholic beverages in the pub with us.

im kind of underage for beer :)

Bring your own beer 👍

I a suffer from the same lack of age problem, I will see if my dad will pick up some jaegermeister for me for the trip :lol:

OriginallyPosted by Car-less
I've just managed to blag some transport for that weekend - Is it too late to add my name to the list?

I would imagine its possible, but accomodation may be difficult.

Equiptment;
1x fat ps2 (useless without network adapter)
1x PCTV card (useless without the rest of my desktop PC)
1x memory card (with 107k A-spec game on it, so last resort only)
0x wheels

A copy of GT4 and DS2 should be no problem though, and I might be able to russle up a few random cables and the odd prize too.
If you can go, then copy and paste this into the 'ocho what are you bringing thread?'

Finally, is there any bargain basement accomodation left, or should I bring a big cardboard box?

I would PM venari as soon as possible.

I think it would be a good idea if we organised a definite meeting pace for everyone and a means of identifying who is GT and who is not - if I see Famine or Daan then I know I'm in the right place but most of the rest of the 'club' I do not know by sight.

Also, as to our rooms at the 'inn', are they booked as "Ocho {room number}"? What I'm after here is how do we register so that we can get everything squared away in the room before hitting the bar/restaurant?

I think it would be a good idea if we organised a definite meeting pace for everyone and a means of identifying who is GT and who is not - if I see Famine or Daan then I know I'm in the right place but most of the rest of the 'club' I do not know by sight.

Also, as to our rooms at the 'inn', are they booked as "Ocho {room number}"? What I'm after here is how do we register so that we can get everything squared away in the room before hitting the bar/restaurant?

Well, what time are you arriving at Banbury? you are coming on the friday if I remember correctly. I am meeting at Tommy Flinns for a drink or two as early as everyone arrives, since I arrive in Banbury at 4:30ish earlier than most.

A Vulcan sign is our a code, but you have to be wearing an umper lumpers outfit at the same time.

Unless we have some kind of bird call, I'm going for Owl, because you could slightly alter it to "Ocho, Ocho"

[/babble]

A Vulcan sign is our a code, but you have to be wearing an umper lumpers outfit at the same time.

Unless we have some kind of bird call, I'm going for Owl, because you could slightly alter it to "Ocho, Ocho"

[/babble]

:lol:

just as long as it doesn't sound to much like a mating call...

On a similar note I think I will try a parrots call

[/babble]

more seriously, too Famine is it a good idea to bring my PS3 or not?

I'm hoping to ge somones mobile number so when I arrive there is a point of contact.

I also need to know if anyone is interested in going to a club.

I'm hoping to ge somones mobile number so when I arrive there is a point of contact.

I also need to know if anyone is interested in going to a club.

What type of club you thinking of going to? Because they're isn't any decent ones in banbury to be honest, except "Chicargo Rock".

I could give you my number, as i work really close and finish at 5. But again, that doesn't help much does it.

Back