UKGTPXII - The Douze Cruise - Now with videos

• Thread starter Sureboss
  • 232 comments
You're very welcome, as long as your parents are happy and they've had several chats with myself and Famine to ensure they're happy for you to be looked after by us for several days.

It's also very dependent on where you live, I'd also expect them to come and visit at least once to ensure they're satisfied we're not going to murder you or something.

There's one in zummerzet.

Um, I'd be concerned at the level of swearing (Roo) around a 10 year old.

Roo didn't seem like the sweary type to me. Then again, when I went there was Vexd and Specialized making up for that.-

Wow. Apart from the rather undignified exit from the matchup, I didn't drive that race as badly as I thought I had. No-one tell the public that I had 100bhp more though please! :scared:

*can't wait til the next one*

Oh and Roo, I was only joking about the milk.

I know. I'm still bringing a bottle of Cravendale next time though (assuming I remember).

I just realised this morning that I am now the proud owner of a dark blue Reebok sweatshirt. Thank you very much :D

Damnation. I wondered what I'd done with that.

Um, I'd be concerned at the level of swearing (Roo) around a 10 year old.

I thought I'd gotten better last weekend.

Yes?

How much days is it?And last time I asked they said no but,I was checking if it would be possible.

Just asked dad,said no because it would cost to much.

Last edited:
We generally do it over three days. As by the time you include travellers/setting up the LAN, we lose pretty much half a day - a day.

I thought I'd gotten better last weekend.

Slightly. I liked the bit where you swore loudly, then immediately went "uh-oh small person". I can be vocal too. Most people are. Except daan, who just laughs. HFS, who doesn't make mistakes and holden who just eats sweets and even if he did swore, who'd know?

I do make mistakes - I drive too slowly :lol: Clios excepted, obviously :sly: But my undoing in the race-off with VEXD was taking the first lap way too easy, wheras VEXD is like a rabbit out of the trap...

Race every race as if it were your last!

and stuff.

:irked:👍

I don't suppose we have the VeXd220's at Trial Mountain on vid, do we?

I don't suppose we have the VeXd220's at Trial Mountain on vid, do we?
Yes. But.

It's from my point of view, so you all just disappeared. :( The only thing of note I saw in the video was Roo crashing. So nothing new there...

BMW 320i Touring Car 10 lap race at Midfield Reverse. I'm in the camera car and I have a fun race even though I have absolutely no idea who is in the other cars.

Hmm, I remember a Dutcho event at Midfield Reverse, but I swear it was in something quicker than that.

I hate to correct you after you've labelled everything so nicely, but it's an M3 GTR.

How you get away with those posts............

The mind boggles.........

:mischievous:👍

About the race vid:

That's Venari in the lead at the end of lap one, I'm chasing him, and someone else (Famine I believe) is in between me and Daan as we all cross the start line for lap two. No wait, I distinctly remember You and Sure-tbread having the closest of finishes at that track, and exclaiming how you'd had a very close race for the majority of it. So that can't be Famine. I'm good at this. Right, so it's Venari in the lead over the line for lap two, me behind him, Sure-tbread behind me, and Daan chasing the three of us. Venari subsequently falls off, then Daan does it on lap 4, when Venari passes him again and begins chasing Sure-tbread, only to spin off at the hairpin, giving Daan third again, and all the while I'm buggering off into the distance. There then follows an epic battle for 2nd, which goes right to the line, between Daan and Sure-tbread. Famine could be the guy spinning off at the hairpin on lap four, as it's harder to judge oversteer and power delivery holding a pad and using Kiddiecam, but I'm pretty sure I remember Venari screaming something halfway through the race, so my money's on it being him.

Glad to help.

Last edited:
Roo
I hate to correct you after you've labelled everything so nicely, but it's an M3 GTR.
:grumpy: Hmmmf! I'm off to post videos of you crashing...

That's Venari in the lead at the end of lap one, I'm chasing him, and someone else (Famine I believe) is in between me and Daan as we all cross the start line for lap two. No wait, I distinctly remember You and Sure-tbread having the closest of finishes at that track, and exclaiming how you'd had a very close race for the majority of it. So that can't be Famine. I'm good at this. Right, so it's Venari in the lead over the line for lap two, me behind him, Sure-tbread behind me, and Daan chasing the three of us. Venari subsequently falls off, then Daan does it on lap 4, when Venari passes him again and begins chasing Sure-tbread, only to spin off at the hairpin, giving Daan third again, and all the while I'm buggering off into the distance. There then follows an epic battle for 2nd, which goes right to the line, between Daan and Sure-tbread. Famine could be the guy spinning off at the hairpin on lap four, as it's harder to judge oversteer and power delivery holding a pad and using Kiddiecam, but I'm pretty sure I remember Venari screaming something halfway through the race, so my money's on it being him.
Brilliant! Thanks for clearing that up!

Famine could be the guy spinning off at the hairpin on lap four, as it's harder to judge oversteer and power delivery holding a pad and using Kiddiecam

I AM A DRIFTING GOD!

Roo
Damnation. I wondered what I'd done with that.
The sweatshirt is now washed and hanging on my washing line. Either I'll make use of it during the winter and you can have it back in May, or I can make some arrangement to post it to you. Your call :)

*Big block of confusion*
Glad to help.

I was racing Famine on t'other LAN. He won.

The sweatshirt is now washed and hanging on my washing line. Either I'll make use of it during the winter and you can have it back in May, or I can make some arrangement to post it to you. Your call :)

Feel free to use it, I'll pick it up next year. Thank you for the postal offer 👍

Roo
Feel free to use it, I'll pick it up next year.
You'll get it back with funny shaped bumfles on the front...

Not that your bumfles are funny shaped, Milford...

My guess would be that they're something ladies have that gentlemen don't (unless they're overweight)

Tits.

Back