UKGTPXI - The Elf - Results and Photographs

• Thread starter Famine
  • 84 comments
Fully deserved, Tig. 👍
Im sure I speak for all of us when I say that we noticed a marked improvement in your racing skillz this time around. Now if i could just get you to stay out on those tyres for a bit longer in the enduro :sly:

Looks like the barbie made you constipated, daan...

Whereas your bodily functions would appear to be working fine, judging by that shot. :D

As for barbecuing men, I know we imposed on Milford, but I dont remember any of us being skewered as punishment.

:irked:👍

Tig
Hi all. First of apologies for not posting sooner, self inflicted interweb prob's :dunce:.
Well it was nice to meet you all again and we all had a fantastic time. I had fun even though I'm rubbish. I don't know if anyone noticed but I managed to keep up with some of you for at least 1/2 of the 1st lap which is an improvement. last year it was up to the 1st bendy bit (you know I don't do those corner thingy's).
I was very suprised when I got the driver of the meet trophy and appreciate it a lot :):):)
Thanks again.
Tig 👍

Good meeting you again too 👍 You certainly did very well, I do actually remember one race, I think it was in the Al Gore Eco Challenge, where I struggled to keep up with you!

And you fully deserved the driver of the meet trophy 👍

Errm... everybody:

omnomnomnom.jpg
Is it some kind off fashion statement in the UK to pose without shoes? :scared:

kikie knows that you guys - play GT4 - without shoes. Must be a smelly picture :P

I can't feel the pedal feedback with shoes on.

Also, just about got over the cramp from using the wheels on LAN 2! Damned playseats.

We rigged his pedals up to supply electric shox everytime he passed me Kikie.

Unfortunately, the plan backfired and we ended up making Roo's G25 live instead.

I have a couple (all featuring me in one way or another, and only the ones I did well in, hence only a couple), but they're in mp4 format at the moment and I lack computer talent to change them into something Youtubeable. Tips for the clueless?

Err... I have a program which might do the job. You can either send me the files (errr... good luck with that), or I could find the program that does the thing and let you know what it is or...

Voodoo?

daan has all the others. :D

I might consider doing the results after this weekend - I've got to go collect a car so I'm kinda busy until then. Consider, mind.

Roo
I have a couple (all featuring me in one way or another, and only the ones I did well in, hence only a couple), but they're in mp4 format at the moment and I lack computer talent to change them into something Youtubeable. Tips for the clueless?
Mp4 files are directly uploadable to youtube, aren't they? Although maybe it's just the Pinnacle Videospin program I use that can do it.

daan has all the others. :D
I like to have the spreadsheet at hand so I can try to work out who is driving what car before I upload any videos.
[/hint]

Apparantly mp4 files are uploadable after all. So here they are.

Motorsport Elises, Infinion, 6 laps

Easily my best race ever. VEXD in the blue Elise, me in the Batmobile. Watch out for the first corner of fail.

Vanquishs, Nurburgring, 2 laps

Jarno Trulli's got nothing on me, in the blue, holding up everyone else. After the video ends, I repassed VEXD on the Dottingher Hohe, but he got by me again on the run up to Adenuer Forst on the following lap and I couldn't stay with him to try the same trick again. I'm not deliberately braking early - I really am that slow! Can't remember where I finished.

There's also Motul Civics at Monte Carlo, but that's too long for Youtube to handle, and I don't appear to have movie editing things to chop it up.

Last edited:
Awesome vids Roo!

I race dirty, dont i..... :mischievous:

I didnt realise i was so BTCC.

That was definitely me in the Malham white aston, but who was chasing us in the bronze one?
Shame that vid didnt last a little longer.
I am loving the editing with the camera angles though. 👍
Good stuff.
That was a good race in the loti, shame I couldn't avoid tapping you coming out of the last hairpin, it would've been a great run to the line. Nice win!

Back