UKGTP10 The Dixie - 25th/26th October - confirmations

• Thread starter Venari
  • 176 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft. That one's still being fixed. 18 months and counting.

Isn't Roo bringing 3 CRTs? Because they are all small, the equipment list says we have 3CRTs. Well, there should be 4 in Roo's car alone...

Also, any point in me bringing me PS2 F1 wheel along?

I've located another 17" LCD and Slimline PS2 (bit knackered, but working). All I need is to arrange with daan to pick it up from Glasgow, which he has agreed to do.

You can worship me later ;)

You can add the above as definite, unless daan explodes into some kind of incredible hulk rage between Wednesday and Saturday!

*triple post, sorry.

banhammer15gq9.jpg

You soft southern nancies will find it a bit chilly probably.

But I'm heading south, so it'll be nice an toasty for me.

It'll be ok if you're wearing a t-shirt and fleece. (+ Jacket for the southerners!) It does get a bit draughty but the PSs and the halogen lighting keeps it warm. In the worst case, I'll bring down the oil filled radiator which lives in my daughter's room.

I've just bought 24 bottles of Beck's, if no one else drinks Beck's, I'm fine with that...

What day is it? Where am I? Who are you people?

I get the feeling this might be a relaxed one, I've got a googleventyplex more events than we can actually drive, so scoriing might get interesting.

There will be two trophies to play for, 'most points' (boring) and 'Driver of the Event' (funky) so get stylin'.

See you all Saturday. Bring everything. including snacks and drinkies.

Where is it again?

Just in case someone i know wanted to come... maybe...

:irked:👍

Just noticed / stumbled in to this thread. Have a good racing weekend :cheers:

AMG.

You will enjoy it. Right, just got to go and get some flour for the shortbread, then I'm done and ready for the weekend. See you in the morning folks! Also, would it be a possible request to have some coffee when we arrive? Do I need to bring some of my own, if so does House Cubicle have a coffee machine?

You mean a kettle?

Have a good weekend folks 👍 - see you next time!

Oooooh, quick, it's stopped raining and sun is out, put stuff in car

:D

does House Cubicle have a coffee machine?

Resists the obvious, "yes, and she's very good" joke.

Last edited:
Yes, we have a coffee percolator.

Also, I can currently be found in the garage, swearing copiously at bits of wood and B&Q who, apparently, decided to change the pack sizes of their 25mm Zinc-plate angle brackets from 25 to 20, leaving me 8 short (I bought two packs) for the unit I couldn't put in place until today.

Resists the obvious, "yes, and she's very good" joke.
Yeah, you might wanna resist and all!

I have a coffee percolator (and coffee), I have instant coffee, I have teabags, I have sugar. None of these are required.

I'll make a pot of coffee at regular intervals during the day, the kettle is next to it. I expect you to help yourselves to drinks etc as I've got to animal-sit I'm afraid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back