UKGTP10 The Dixie - 25th/26th October - confirmations

• Thread starter Venari
  • 176 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about enjoying.... :dopey:

You know I love you really, Dave.....

Yes. Or GT5P in between events. Not everyone has a PS3 so currently it's GT4 only for the 'serious' stuff.

Do you guys exclusively play GT4 at these?

Roo
Yes. Or GT5P in between events. Not everyone has a PS3 so currently it's GT4 only for the 'serious' stuff.

That pretty much covers it.

Though we did play some Cluedo and Cranium the night before (I'm crap at popular music, Roo is crap at charades :D). And there's plenty of non-racing time for some pate and a fine single malt.

Coming? :D

I've got a brilliant game that Roo and I can play while the rest of you intellectuals play Cluedo...

Roo is crap at charades :D

You got the lame duck! It's not my fault you couldn't get "Page 3 girl" from me pretending to hold to footballs to my chest. :grumpy:

I've got a brilliant game that Roo and I can play while the rest of you intellectuals play Cluedo...

Kerplunk?

Ah, but you didn't get "Walk the plank", even after my "Sounds like" clue for the last word... :D

Though we did play some Cluedo and Cranium the night before (I'm crap at popular music, Roo is crap at charades :D). And there's plenty of non-racing time for some pate and a fine single malt.
No red knobs for venari? bet he was gutted :(

Roo
Nice. I'll bring my 1991 one then. If I can find it.
I had that exact set when I were a lad. Dunno what happened to it, so hurrah for ebay!

Will Roo not be driving? Or are you getting the train?

He means when the Lolvo breaks and we're waiting for the RAC.

I guess.

Will Roo not be driving? Or are you getting the train?

We're using B-spec Bob. ;)

Oh, but I like the bouncing seats of the Merc, and the lack of kneecaps after sitting in the mini!

FAO Roo.

Did you get my PM from Tuesday? Really need to sort out the accommodation as it's only 4 weeks off.

It should be:
I shall know on Monday if I shall definitely if I am attending.

Still a fail sentence :lol:
I'm sorry mike you're my mate but occasionally one just laugh at another's fail.

It should be:
I shall know on Monday if I shall definitely if I am attending.

Still a fail sentence :lol:
I'm sorry mike you're my mate but occasionally one just laugh at another's fail.

It had been a long day, what can I say.

I'm not going to be able to make it anymore, sorry guys! I was at a friend's engagement party over the weekend and it turns out they're getting married in Cyprus, so I'm saving for that as much as possible and due to the location of this meet, the money would be too much to lose.

That's a shame Moglet, hopefully next time you can become an official LANer, though god knows what we will be calling the 11th one, Time for Brunch?

So it's 7 racers...1 out, 1 in?

I'm not going to be able to make it anymore, sorry guys! I was at a friend's engagement party over the weekend and it turns out they're getting married in Cyprus, so I'm saving for that as much as possible and due to the location of this meet, the money would be too much to lose.

Would it not maybe be a good idea to passenger up with someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back