Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
I would like to give your tune a go, is it posted?

Feel free - any feedback appreciated. I just used it again in Tokyo and I find it handles well. Not the fastest tune out there but very controllable which was my target.

20220628_224233.jpg

20220628_224227.jpg

Wide Body

It's only dedication because I have no idea how to run a script. Is there a post that explains it for dummies?
there should be videos on youtube on how to set it up, but basically in a nutshell assuming you have a windows PC. just install PS remote play on pc, follow the instructions on the webpage.
once you have that up and running make sure you install something called AHK. copy and paste the script (should be on a post somewhere in this thread) and create a .ahk file

and then go back to your remote play, make sure you have the cursor over cafe. open up the AFk file, and press the start button and watch it do everything lol
mind you the script sometimes is buggy, sometimes the script would go rogue and go into options like LcD, even had it start a race but whenever it behaves its good

I've picked up 2 more cars, today; plus 1,000,000Cr. And I got them all in a row.

Nissan GT-R LM NISMO
1M Cr
Mustang Gr.3

Yesterday, I wound up with 6 cars:
Z4 GT3
X-BOW R
Civic Type R (FK2)
86 GT "Limited"
Roadster Touring Car
Charger SRT Hellcat

I've gotten 8 engines, so far; and those are all from the 4-star tickets. I've also hit 1M Cr three times (once today, twice yesterday), and 500K Cr three times (all yesterday); with 10K and 30K thrown in a bunch, too. I was down to a little over 500K Cr, now I'm back up to over 6m Cr.

Getting closer to full completion with today and yesterdays spoils. All those from roulette except the f40 😂

Attachments

• E82FB82C-EF8B-459D-8D20-DEB53BA5635D.jpeg
    E82FB82C-EF8B-459D-8D20-DEB53BA5635D.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 15
Are you aware, that each time you start the game you can again reclaim for
"Extra Menu No. 1: Collection: Toyota 86" and
"Extra Menu No. 3: Collection: Rotary Engine"
a 4 and a 6 stars roulette ticket? 🙂

At "Extra Menu No. 2: Collection: Honda Type R" this does not work.

UPDATE (thanks to LOonIE, AutumnalGlow and watto79):
It adds a new NSX Gr.B to your garage each time! (It only make sense if we can sell the gift cars. It couldn't be in GTS.)

Go to the Cafe, select My Collection, select Extra Menus (even if it is greyed out).
Open the 1st and the 3rd extra menus. You do not have to watch through, you just have to enter and exit.
Quit Cafe, go to the Garage. In the gifts there are the 2 tickets!

UPDATE (thanks to hardvibes):
You don't need to quit the game. Just do it one at the time:
Go to 1 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 4 star prize
Go to 3 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 6 star prize
And again, and again... until: 😉
Thank you!!!

I already used a copy of each, except for Dodge, 'cause i don't have a Challenger R/T '70 (available on July 9th i hope). But i feel the need, the need for engines lol :)

I already used a copy of each, except for Dodge, 'cause i don't have a Challenger R/T '70 (available on July 9th i hope). But i feel the need, the need for engines lol :)
Are you using script chief?

I left the script runninng yesterday whilst I was working and into the evening, first time I've used it. I now have over 13m credits, up from 1.6m which is the most I've ever had. I don't know how many cars and engines I've got, but its multiples of each engine and a lot of cars. I had not won't single engine prior to the last update and the won 1 with the 6 star engine ticket from completing the menu.

I did have to reset the script a couple of times as it exited back to the main menu once and went into the online mode a couple of times, so I won't be leaving running it whilst I'm out of the house, but I might be able to enjoy the game a bit more now.

I left the script runninng yesterday whilst I was working and into the evening, first time I've used it. I now have over 13m credits, up from 1.6m which is the most I've ever had. I don't know how many cars and engines I've got, but its multiples of each engine and a lot of cars. I had not won't single engine prior to the last update and the won 1 with the 6 star engine ticket from completing the menu.

I did have to reset the script a couple of times as it exited back to the main menu once and went into the online mode a couple of times, so I won't be leaving running it whilst I'm out of the house, but I might be able to enjoy the game a bit more now.
Yes, I appreciate some don't want to, diminishes sense of achievement, but for me it'd a god send. I plan on doing customs now, working through menus again using praiano tunes, with no assists apart from abs. And of course daily races.

Really opens the game up, no need to grind or use tomahawk script which is way less efficient.

I'm going to keep using engine script to get my credits back to 30 mill (at least). Once inevitably patched doubt I'll have to grind at all to keep on top of new cars released. Maybe odd repetition of tge top 4 paying races, but that's cool.

Last edited:
B80
Are you using script chief?
Nop. All manually.

Currently having around 2/3 of all cars. Now i just want 3M (to buy a 2nd F40 and Dodge Challenger R/T 70') and 3 2JZ.
I'm not asking too much lol. If i can't get on 4* tickets the money, i'll grind Le Mans with my 699PP Aston Martin DBR 9.

Last edited:
We can think what we want about coincidence with car in use, but this morning I got:
- 7! invitations out of 10 with the F40
Then found it become exagerated and switched to the Mazda Miata 4th gen and got:
- 2x a million, then 10k

As if it's programmed that when you drive a Ferrari, you have a lot of money and are interested in invitational cars.
But when you drive a Miata, you need money ...

We can think what we want about coincidence with car in use, but this morning I got:
- 7! invitations out of 10 with the F40
Then found it become exagerated and switched to the Mazda Miata 4th gen and got:
- 2x a million, then 10k

As if it's programmed that when you drive a Ferrari, you have a lot of money and are interested in invitational cars.
But when you drive a Miata, you need money ...
Time to test it with starter toyota aqua xD

The script I found on the PSNProfiles GT7 discord server has been working perfectly for my base PS4. On the first attempt yesterday it went into the trophies menu an hour or so into the run. After that I restarted it at about 3 pm and left it alone at 4:30 pm when I headed to work. When I came home just after midnight I was surprised to find out that it was still going. That gave me so much confidence that I decided to leave it running overnight and went to sleep. It's 10:20 am now and the script is still running. It's taken my balance from 10m to over 33m in all this time and there's no sign of it failing anytime soon. Absolutely amazing.

Last edited:
The script I found on the PSNProfiles GT7 discord server has been working perfectly for my base PS4. On the first attempt yesterday it went into the trophies menu an hour or so into the run. After that I restarted it at about 3 pm and left it alone at 4:30 pm when I headed to work. When I came home just after midnight I was surprised to find out that it was still going. That gave me so much confidence that I decided to leave it running overnight and went to sleep. It's 10:20 am now and the script is still running. It's taken my balance from 10m to over 33m in all this time and there's no sign of it failing anytime soon. Absolutely amazing.
Can you share it please? PM.

You can just go to the discord and look into the Ticket Bonanza channel. The file is called "TicketExploit" and very easy to find.

I haven't read all the posts but I wanted to know...i have finished the menus and claimed the prizes a long time ago.
Does that mean i can no longer do this exploit?

To do it without restarting the game:
Go to cafe, choose my collection then extra menu 1 or 3, press o twice, immediately press x to cancel the conversation. Then go to garage to claim the ticket (4 star or 6 star), then go back to cafe, choose another menu, back to garage claim the ticket. Rinse and repeat. It's fast and no need to restart the game.

Now let's see what PD will do about this bonanza
HEllo, it doesnt work for me.....how you do that??

Back