Unlimited number of engine swaps

• Thread starter Szami67
  • 792 comments
The script I found on the PSNProfiles GT7 discord server has been working perfectly for my base PS4. On the first attempt yesterday it went into the trophies menu an hour or so into the run. After that I restarted it at about 3 pm and left it alone at 4:30 pm when I headed to work. When I came home just after midnight I was surprised to find out that it was still going. That gave me so much confidence that I decided to leave it running overnight and went to sleep. It's 10:20 am now and the script is still running. It's taken my balance from 10m to over 33m in all this time and there's no sign of it failing anytime soon. Absolutely amazing.
Nice one! I need this script in my life. Mines only stayed stable for about an hour and recently goes out of whack after like 5-10 mins all the time.

I don’t know if there’s a problem with my script (still using the one from igoticecream) or if it’s a connection problem with the remote play, or something else. I’ve tried lowering the resolution of the remote etc and running the script on slow but things seem to go out of sync even faster.

I did get a high RPM turbo for the Veyron last night. Must have finally been super lucky.

Last edited:
B80
They haven't mentioned it known issues text released yesterday. Not that it's conclusive of course.

You can never have enough engines :D

View attachment 1167098
Well done. Hope it’s a script doing the work. Seeing this makes me wonder; do we have a definitive answer to the number of cars that’ll fit in the garage yet? Somebody mentioned 1000, but has anyone reached it yet? It will matter, with 400+ cars anyway to collect, plus tuned and engine swapped versions...

Well done. Hope it’s a script doing the work. Seeing this makes me wonder; do we have a definitive answer to the number of cars that’ll fit in the garage yet? Somebody mentioned 1000, but has anyone reached it yet? It will matter, with 400+ cars anyway to collect, plus tuned and engine swapped versions...
I was wondering the same thing. The special parts collection was capped at 100, but when I hit that limit it suddenly jumped to 1000. Maybe the cars will be the same, but I haven’t seen a cap yet.

I was wondering the same thing. The special parts collection was capped at 100, but when I hit that limit it suddenly jumped to 1000. Maybe the cars will be the same, but I haven’t seen a cap yet.
The special parts cap was always 1000 and so is the garage cap too.

Manually cashed in tickets for about 4-5 hours the past couple days and think I’m done. Got 10-15 of each engine left in the garage now after doing all the current possible swaps (some twice) as well as 15-20 new cars and up a few million credits after all the purchases for cars to swap. My only goal here was to get the engines so I can have fun tuning and driving the swapped cars, but I got some cool special parts and cars I didn’t have yet from the 4 stars.

I know this has been brought up before, but I can confirm that widebody and wide wheels make a significant difference in swapped cars and I’m willing to bet are a must for some of them. The difference before and after is huge in some of the cars I’ve experimented with so far. Obviously suspension and brake upgrades go a long way as well. Currently tuning the cars for max speed and handling with no regard for final PP and will then start tuning for specific PP limits and events.

Manually cashed in tickets for about 4-5 hours the past couple days and think I’m done. Got 10-15 of each engine left in the garage now after doing all the current possible swaps (some twice) as well as 15-20 new cars and up a few million credits after all the purchases for cars to swap. My only goal here was to get the engines so I can have fun tuning and driving the swapped cars, but I got some cool special parts and cars I didn’t have yet from the 4 stars.

I know this has been brought up before, but I can confirm that widebody and wide wheels make a significant difference in swapped cars and I’m willing to bet are a must for some of them. The difference before and after is huge in some of the cars I’ve experimented with so far. Obviously suspension and brake upgrades go a long way as well. Currently tuning the cars for max speed and handling with no regard for final PP and will then start tuning for specific PP limits and events.
If you don’t upgrade the HP past the way the engine comes you can drive well without the wide body, but it seems like it is needed for increased power. I know on the cars I have maxed out so far I definitely need the added stability.

There needs to be a thread with your favorite engine-swap car/tune. I miss the old Gameshark days :(
Agree, someone tried to get one going but it failed to take off. I was disappointed that it didn’t get more support, as I suck at tuning. I can modify other tunes to my liking, but fail at making usable base tunes.

But its got 4x4 ride height. For me, doesn't matter how good the tune is, if the car looks goofy with it I will pass.

With that said, if anyone has a tune for the 3UZ Crown to keep it from wanting to spin with any amount of throttle application, I'm all ears.
Just change the ride heights and make adjustments as needed, I do this with a lot of Pras’ tunes.
Interesting find and not sure if anyone noticed this.

So, I have the Athlete with the SC430 swap. I've collected the ECU and Special Cams for it (the Athlete), but (I assume) because of the swap, I can't fit them to the car. I wonder if this works in reverse as well...can I fit the special engine parts of the other cars to the swaps?
The special engine parts are locked to the engine, not the vehicle.

Delete a bunch of trash cars we've been given or made to buy for races? That's my plan anyway. Imagine a garage full of cars you actually want to drive. Wow. #nomoredamnsambabus

That’s what I hope. But if they force us to ‘keep one of every car’ that’s half the garage spoken for just completing the Pokemon page.

I’ve said it a hundred times: if you can’t choose exactly what’s in it, it’s not your garage, it’s PD’s and you’re just the caretaker.

I don’t mind collecting cars I don’t want just to fill in the Pokédex, but I want to sell the ones I’ll never use. It’s not much to ask, but I’ve got a horrible feeling PD’s not going to deliver...

But then everyone would just buy the best. I wouldn't mind if there were a separate parts spin
Probably a wildly unpopular opinion here, but I feel like the special parts should be offered via the tuning shop and not explicitly in the roulette tickets, just at a premium price much like Legend car prices compared to new and used cars that way not everyone can get all of them for every car easily, you have to work harder and be selective in which ones you’re buying. At least then you don’t have to rely purely on (very low) chances of getting one, let alone one you will use.
Even after running the exploit for several hours I only got 3 special parts I ever see myself using. The odds of getting any off of just 1 roulette ticket a day at best are just way too low.

But then everyone would just buy the best. I wouldn't mind if there were a separate parts spin
The horror.

I never won a single engine swap since the game came out and there’s over a dozen of them. The roulette is horrible and odds are way too low for anything but garbage.

But this will get fixed just like the tomahawk glitch and they won’t fix any of the reasons people ran to use them.

Last edited:
@BangsMcCoy @tiberiusteng @FoxMulder

All fair points. I just saw that the F40 engine is 1.3mil, so it's valid to simply jack the price up and make it an exclusive item in that regard.

Actually brings up an interesting point. The F40 engine is 1.3mil credits. Why? Will anyone ever spend 1.3mil credits to restore the engine back to stock? What purpose would that have other than to buy that engine and put it in something else? It seems like there's halfway completed ideas all over this game.

Last edited:
Now aside from that not really being a good argument against them being with the rest of the parts, it's also not true. People already buy parts to build a car to a specific PP value, which often means buying a balance of parts, nit just OP ones, that wouldn't change.

I just caught the script sneaking its way into the LCD and intervened just in time :lol:

Final result: About 30m credits in approximately 28 hours.

Spent the first 20m already :D
FWcLmjFXkAI5BQO

@BangsMcCoy @tiberiusteng @FoxMulder

All fair points. I just saw that the F40 engine is 1.3mil, so it's valid to simply jack the price up and make it an exclusive item in that regard.

Actually brings up an interesting point. The F40 engine is 1.3mil credits. Why? Will anyone ever spend 1.3mil credits to restore the engine back to stock? What purpose would that have other than to buy that engine and put it in something else? It seems like there's halfway completed ideas all over this game.
I could be wrong, but to my understanding at some point, after so much use and so many miles, engines wear out and have less performance and buying new engines for cars is necessary just like in real life so that it performs at its peak again. I believe that’s the same with the body because after so much damage in events where damage applies, over time it does affect your aero stats and handling and having the ability to replace them could be beneficial compared buying an entire new (or used) car and retuning everything from scratch.
Right now it costs $2.6 million for a F40 so if your engine needs replaced but the body is fine you can save 50% by just replacing the engine instead of buying a new F40.

I just caught the script sneaking its way into the LCD and intervened just in time :lol:

Final result: About 30m credits in approximately 28 hours.

Spent the first 20m already :D
FWcLmjFXkAI5BQO
Whoa! What car is selected in your garage? And I suppose you're using the original script on slow?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back