• 346 comments
United Kingdom
Leicester
Keshian_Rade
Size = 47MB

gran-turismo.com
Update Notice (1.07)
Feb 24, 2011

A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.
The main contents of the update are as follows:

[Major Changes and New Features]
Friend Rankings
In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare your lap times and points with them.

[Fixed Issues]
- Performance points (PP), which is an index of a car's overall performance, is now calculated regardless of your tire selection. You can now set performance point restrictions and tire restrictions separately when you race in a lounge.
- Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
- Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.

[Other Changes]
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prob just some minor fixes an update that small cant bring any new stuff. But please list any changes or added stuff.

All thats coming up when I load up the game is a maintenance notice (online play will be down for an hour at some point today) and something about an X1 'making of' video. Can anyone else confirm thats what they are seeing?

I just got the update wow its real I though you guys were joking. I wonder what changes were done guess we'll wait for a press release or something.

* They added a friend filter for Drift and Time Trial leader boards.
* You can't trade million dollar + cars or gift them anymore :)
*Fixed the PP system so it's tire independent. You can set separate tire restrictions.

Off the gt website
[Major Changes and New Features]
Friend Rankings
In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare your lap times and points with them.

[Fixed Issues]
- Performance points (PP), which is an index of a car's overall performance, is now calculated regardless of your tire selection. You can now set performance point restrictions and tire restrictions separately when you race in a lounge.
- Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
- Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.

[Other Changes]
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.

I usually log out of the PSN when I do an endurance race. I didn't this time because I didn't think a patch would come out. I've heard of people saying it kicks them out of races when a patch is released. I am at the halfway point of the Nurburgring 4 hours. Is it going to mess up when the race finishes and kick me to the mandatory update screen or do you think it's safe for me to continue and finish?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back