Update 1.070.000 is live (Patchnotes inside)

• Thread starter Rivanov
  • 511 comments
For 1.06 someone said that RWD physics was fixed, but they weren't.
So how to know they are now...

Turn off internet in os5 options then you can select whatever courses you have unlocked without the black screen hanging. I am on controller btw. I own a 2017 F80 M3 Comp in real life so I am familiar with how rear wheel drive cars should behave.
I'm still at work so I'll probably try it tonight before sleep or tomorrow. Thanks for the info though!

Interesting to note that the GT7 website is also undergoing maintenance. Hopefully we now get to see more than one page of content on the showcase.

I disconnected my internet connection ( turned off) and was able to time trial all the courses as the game boots right up. Tire model is vastly improved. You can only use Miata, Rx-7, mustang gt etc… but the cars are easily more controlllable on standard tires, the oversteer is very manageable now, feels perfect to me and I am loving just trying to beat lap times
Once you're in the pre-race menu you can also change the car and select those in your own garage. Stock, but still

Once you're in the pre-race menu you can also change the car and select those in your own garage. Stock, but still
****, that’s good to know. I can tell the rx7 behaves as it should, not much torque from the wankel so not much oversteer out of corners, it needs to be provoked. Same with Miata. Mustang is like real life in that throttle oversteer is fairly easy but controllable. Doesn’t snap like before you can catch it. Cars were like ice before and now they feel great, very happy

Last edited:
I just read online that a potentially deadly earthquake hit Japan, 7.3 Magnitude. So, now I feel like a tool for being bummed about a video game.
Should serve all the keyboard warriors on these forums as a lesson. We can complain all we want from our mother's basement while not knowing what someone somewhere else is going through

700'000 left without power in Tokyo? You sure there's no correlation?

There could absolutely be knock on effects from this hindering them.
The earthquake was yesterday, if PD were affected I’m pretty sure they would have postponed the scheduled server maintenance ;)

20220317_110629.jpg

found this on twitter.

Last edited:
I really like this game and it has so much potential over its lifespan however it’s sad to see them prioritising ‘fixing’ payouts of offline races when the online races allow you to cut the final chicanes without penalty 🤷🏻‍♂️
I understand the frustration but the same person wouldn't be doing these two things.

Latest Posts

Back