Update 1.070.000 is live (Patchnotes inside)

• Thread starter Rivanov
  • 511 comments
Very ignorant of polyphony to reduce the payouts and trying their hardest to get people to buy credits. Please don't give in. And btw have they fixed the lag issues for lobbies? Can't even run a lobby because of that issue right now and can definitely see why lobbies are dead atm

Last edited:
I don't mind the payouts being reduced on the grindy stuff. The game should just reward normal payouts for completing the missions/licenses/menu's. It's pretty obvious they are hoping to maximize the MTX profits, but let's not forget that the game isn't designed to own all cars in a month. It will run far longer than that.

I don't mind the payouts being reduced on the grindy stuff. The game should just reward normal payouts for completing the missions/licenses/menu's. It's pretty obvious they are hoping to maximize the MTX profits, but let's not forget that the game isn't designed to own all cars in a month. It will run far longer than that.
yeah, a lot of us are really fiends for gaming... I finished the Cafe Menus in 2 days and change... the average player will take 5 times as much or longer. The casual player would probably take a few weeks

I managed to spot Manufacturers listed as 22nd March alongside Nations 21st in the breif time I was in the game before getting booted 😅

Last edited:
Did anybody honestly think that having a race pay ~30,000/min of driving was intended?

Also, the game has been out 2 weeks - isn't that a bit early to be crying that you don't already own all the exotic cars in the game?

Last edited:
yeah, a lot of us are really fiends for gaming... I finished the Cafe Menus in 2 days and change... the average player will take 5 times as much or longer. The casual player would probably take a few weeks
But the progression should be based on the amount of progress made through the game, not the amount of hours put in IMO. Just because you completed the 'story' in 2.5 days doesn't mean that you shouldn't have made decent progress towards being able to purchase some of the most expensive in-game cars. IMO you should have earnt enough credits from the menu books to buy one of the unicorn cars from the legend dealer - so based on recent cars ~12m

I haven't even finished Cafe lol still on Menu 11.

It's not so much about them, it's that they haven't replaced Fishermans Ranch credit per minute. It does make the WTC 800 races more appealing, but they're 10 lap race, so about 15 minutes(5x FR CPM) to get probably 20-40% more credits.
Well, at least I don't have to grind via Rally Stages lol but yeah I can see it being a bummer since it's the fastest way.

It's not so much about them, it's that they haven't replaced Fishermans Ranch credit per minute. It does make the WTC 800 races more appealing, but they're 10 lap race, so about 15 minutes(5x FR CPM) to get probably 20-40% more credits.
that may put it on par with custom races. I was doing 10 lap Gr.1 races at LeMans. Payout was well over 200k with clean race bonus for about 20 minutes

You think the oversteer in the game is bad, if I take all traction control off my car in real life it gets sideways immediately!

430E2E45-843B-452F-804F-5AF39BF0EF80.jpeg

But the progression should be based on the amount of progress made through the game, not the amount of hours put in IMO. Just because you completed the 'story' in 2.5 days doesn't mean that you shouldn't have made decent progress towards being able to purchase some of the most expensive in-game cars. IMO you should have earnt enough credits from the menu books to buy one of the unicorn cars from the legend dealer - so based on recent cars ~12m
So far, I think my total credits earned is over 13MM... and I've spent about 5 million on tuning parts, and the rest on cars

So far, I think my total credits earned is over 13MM... and I've spent about 5 million on tuning parts, and the rest on cars
But how much of that was grinding and how much was the 'story' of the game? I think I was on about 5-6m after doing the menus - I blasted through them without grinding any events until after that

Back