Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,749 comments
There’s a fair few that haven’t popped up (Been waiting since launch for the non-vert 69 Vette!), but the stupid old Mini and Fiat 500 are back already?!
The Fiat 500 F isn't truly back, as its only appearance prior to now was as a menu book special (between the start of book 3 and the start of book 5). Those cars add to the 15 cars in the regular rotation for as long as you're in that window.

The Mini-Cooper 'S' is a true duplicate, as it was in the regular rotation between March 5 and March 13, as well as being a menu book special (also between the start of book 3 and the start of book 5).

If the beta numbers are to be believed, the L46 should come in between 45,000 Cr. and 50,000 Cr.

It's got 55k miles though... I like to buy used cars with less than 20k miles... decisions... hmm
I am curious if mileage in the UCD is meaningless or there is actually some real difference between low and high mileage cars?

Higher mileage cars will need a body resto/engine resto before a low mileage one surely?
That sounds like a logical assumption, but does it actually work that way? I could also argue that it depends on the maintenance records of the car in question.
We don't know unless PD actually says something about it or perceptive players actually note a difference in-game.

That sounds like a logical assumption, but does it actually work that way? I could also argue that it depends on the maintenance records of the car in question.
We don't know unless PD actually says something about it or perceptive players actually note a difference in-game.

It matters to me :)

The Testarossa and RX-7 are bad for my credits... Lovely cars 🥰

The Fiat 500 F isn't truly back, as its only appearance prior to now was as a menu book special (between the start of book 3 and the start of book 5). Those cars add to the 15 cars in the regular rotation for as long as you're in that window.

The Mini-Cooper 'S' is a true duplicate, as it was in the regular rotation between March 5 and March 13, as well as being a menu book special (also between the start of book 3 and the start of book 5).

If the beta numbers are to be believed, the L46 should come in between 45,000 Cr. and 50,000 Cr.
How do you know this? Lol. Is there somewhere tracking the dates?

I have a 72, so even if it was $2m I'd be buying it. Lol

Bought 2 TRs immediately then GTO showed up in the legend cars, now I gotta farm for that since the price is gonna go up it seems.

Yes! CSL baby.

and it’s my birthyear! thought it was a ‘72. :D
View attachment 1127651
View attachment 1127656
View attachment 1127657

I’ll get that Maserati to make a GT4 racer. Love this!
waitin for my birth year car to show up too... whichever one it is... or i can just head to the Brand New dealership, but i doubt old cars are there... i am an old fart...
Why is the UCD the same for everyone? Even the colors, this plus not having any new cars in there for the last few days is bogus, there is no motivation to play when it gets this lackluster, not to mention i just grind the same race for daily workout every day to get a little bit of cr and to get a ticket but in the last 10 days I’ve only had 1 4 star ticket which means I’ve only had a 1in5 chance at an engine swap in 10 days, this makes the game dead to me!
Sorry to be a party poopers to all those you young gun Ho and fast track young men.... the reason the UCD is slow is because someone us have to work with actual jobs... and we have real life priorities and we are not 24/7 on the console... We only have certain time to play and only little time to play... remember this is a game for 7 to 77. you need to be patient... we dont have the luxury to play and spend lots of time to grind for money... and because of those limitation, we have to take the time to evaluate which single purchase we can make in that few days... we dont have the luxury to buy all the cars left and right...

You get one for free for getting all gold in the second mission set.
These are the kind of cars I want multiples of anyway for different tuning. Already bought 4 Testarossa's and now have 3 RX-7 RC's, lol. One will remain stock, one has all the mods, one is lightened all the way with no power increase, one has stage 1 weight-reduct, and modest power increase.

Might I also add, the Testarossa seems to be much easier to drive and just as fast as the '84 GTO. Only gripe is the Testarossa can't have the wide-body mod, otherwise it stomps the GTO in my limited testing on Brands Hatch and Nurburg GP, and it's 1/8th the price.

waitin for my birth year car to show up too... whichever one it is... or i can just head to the Brand New dealership, but i doubt old cars are there... i am an old fart...

Sorry to be a party poopers to all those you young gun Ho and fast track young men.... the reason the UCD is slow is because someone us have to work with actual jobs... and we have real life priorities and we are not 24/7 on the console... We only have certain time to play and only little time to play... remember this is a game for 7 to 77. you need to be patient... we dont have the luxury to play and spend lots of time to grind for money... and because of those limitation, we have to take the time to evaluate which single purchase we can make in that few days... we dont have the luxury to buy all the cars left and right...
Just run the grinding script like everyone else. I'm at work as I type this, grinding hands-free on Remote Play.

Just run the grinding script like everyone else. I'm at work as I type this, grinding hands-free on Remote Play.
Please point to that magical recipe grinding script... i need the step by step instruction for dummies like myself
Would love to get on board...
Thank you in advance!

These are the kind of cars I want multiples of anyway for different tuning. Already bought 4 Testarossa's and now have 3 RX-7 RC's, lol. One will remain stock, one has all the mods, one is lightened all the way with no power increase, one has stage 1 weight-reduct, and modest power increase.

Might I also add, the Testarossa seems to be much easier to drive and just as fast as the '84 GTO. Only gripe is the Testarossa can't have the wide-body mod, otherwise it stomps the GTO in my limited testing on Brands Hatch and Nurburg GP, and it's 1/8th the price.

Can you add turbo kit to the TR?

Please point to that magical recipe grinding script... i need the step by step instruction for dummies like myself

PSN Profiles GT7 is the name of the discord server. They have tutorials and download sections for the scripts. If you are on PS5 I'd use the newest, version 0.981. If on PS4 0.51 seems to be the most stable. Make sure your PC has windows scaling set to 100%, and disable any night time screen dimmer that would alter the screen color (it uses pixel search to run the menus, so the monitor needs to be displaying normally) Oh, and run the PS Remote Play app in 360p.
Can you add turbo kit to the TR?
No, unfortunately not. Though it does make, I believe, 707bhp naturally-aspirated with all upgrades and can get under 2500lb. Haven't found a way to drive it but it's a lightweight beast, lol. In it's stock configuration it's one of the best driving rwd cars in the game, imo. So lightly-tuned is the way to go, at least until the best tuners get their hands on it.

Last edited:

PSN Profiles GT7 is the name of the discord server. They have tutorials and download sections for the scripts. If you are on PS5 I'd use the newest, version 0.981. If on PS4 0.51 seems to be the most stable. Make sure your PC has windows scaling set to 100%, and disable any night time screen dimmer that would alter the screen color (it uses pixel search to run the menus, so the monitor needs to be displaying normally) Oh, and run the PS Remote Play app in 360p.

No, unfortunately not. Though it does make, I believe, 707bhp naturally-aspirated with all upgrades and can get under 2500lb. Haven't found a way to drive it but it's a lightweight beast, lol. In it's stock configuration it's one of the best driving rwd cars in the game, imo. So lightly-tuned is the way to go, at least until the best tuners get their hands on it.

Sad because it's not just Wangan that tunes up the TR you really could buy them maxed out...

Engine swap, twin turbo and 700bhp

Koenig TR

Sad because it's not just Wangan that tunes up the TR you really could buy them maxed out...

Engine swap, twin turbo and 700bhp

Koenig TR
Ah, I didn't know they ever turbo'd that model! The model in-game can make more than enough power, but it would be nice to be able to decide HOW that power is made. Speaking of twin turbo, why don't we have the option to TT cars in general?! Never thought of that until just now but given how much they've added to tuning since GT6 you'd think it would be available. Weird...

Ah, I didn't know they ever turbo'd that model! The model in-game can make more than enough power, but it would be nice to be able to decide HOW that power is made. Speaking of twin turbo, why don't we have the option to TT cars in general?! Never thought of that until just now but given how much they've added to tuning since GT6 you'd think it would be available. Weird...

Having owned a twin turbo car .. it's messy in there! Single is so much easier.

I bought three Testarossas with my Million credit bonus :boggled: Painted two of them in Bianco and Nero and having a serious itch to add a few more! :D

For others so-inclined, I found a reference to the original factory colours by Ferrari:

Bianco
Argento Metallizzato
Giallo
Oro Chiaro Metallizzato
Rosso Corsa
Rosso Metallizzato
Prugna Metallizzato
Blu Chiaro Metallizzato
Blu Sera Metallizzato
Azzuro Metallizzato
Blu Medio Metallizzato
Verde Chiaro Metallizzato
Verde Scuro Metallizzato
Verde Tenue Metallizzato
Grigio Metallizzato
Marrone Metallizzato
Nero Metallizzato
Nero

Testarossa: 384 BHP and 1.506 kg
GTO: 393 BHP and 1.160 kg

The Testarossa cannot “stomp” the GTO with those stats. Maybe you are not using the GTO’s turbo to your own advantage? This car lives in the higher RPMs much like the F40, so avoid letting the tachometer drop into turbo lag territory.

Back