Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,713 comments
For the first time since June, a car appeared that has a different mileage/price than it had its preceding appearance. The 2010 McLaren MP4-12C, which had 14,962 miles and cost 198,400 Cr. its previous 4 appearances going back to June, has 25,724 miles and costs 194,700 Cr. this time around.

Of course, nothing is ever simple with PD. It replaces the 2001 BMW Z8, which should have sold out tonight, but went straight to the junkyard without officially selling out. Also, the other 4 cars have the same mileage/price as they did the last times they appeared, though those of you looking for the striped version of the 1973 BMW 3.0 CSL are in luck...as long as you want red (officially Verona).

Did anyone else notice some of the cars in the UCD changed colour earlier today before the update? They changed back after the update was installed. Is this normal?

I bought a couple - the '95 Carrera in white and the Dino in red, but a few others changed colours including the CSL being orange, Toyota 800 reddish, Testarossa a dark red, and a number of others.

Did anyone else notice some of the cars in the UCD changed colour earlier today before the update? They changed back after the update was installed. Is this normal?

I bought a couple - the '95 Carrera in white and the Dino in red, but a few others changed colours including the CSL being orange, Toyota 800 reddish, Testarossa a dark red, and a number of others.
I noticed this! I was hoping it wasn't broken again

I don't really pay attention to color, but the mileages, and thus the prices, on the new cars last night were different than their recent appearances.

This morning some cars changed suddenly color. The Mustang Mach 1, white yesterday, became yellow. The R33 went from blue to silver, and some others, but not all cars. The Porsche 930 is now beige, and I believe in its last day, but I'm even not sure that it was available yesterday?

Still waiting for a champagne-coloured Clio V6 to appear in the UCD. Just saying as it has just reappeared in black. I’m also slightly pissed off that the Silvia S14 has shown up in white once again.

I know I can repaint, but I won’t (for reasons stated multiple times already).

Waiting for these cars to buy 2+ of each one, just for tuning and test later on.

BMWM31989
ChevroletCorvette Stingray (C3)1969
DodgeSuper Bee1970
HondaCivic Type R (EK)1997
Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car 1997
Nissan180SX Type X1996
SilEighty 1998
SubaruImpreza 22B-Sti1998
Impreza Coupe WRX Type R Sti Ver.VI1999
ToyotaMR2 GT-S1997
Edit: Adjust the table

Last edited:
This morning some cars changed suddenly color. The Mustang Mach 1, white yesterday, became yellow. The R33 went from blue to silver, and some others, but not all cars. The Porsche 930 is now beige, and I believe in its last day, but I'm even not sure that it was available yesterday?
I’ve noticed that some of the UCD car colours change daily! We’ll need to see how this works out as it doesn’t look like it’s all cars every day, but 🤞🏻 all cars change colour once or twice during their time in the UCD

It looks so. I bought the Countach 25th in Bianco Polo Park when it appeared, yesterday it was Argento Luna, and today yellow.
Got the 512BB in my 2 favorite colors in a row yesterday and today!
However the Silvia S14 remained white untill now.

It looks so. I bought the Countach 25th in Bianco Polo Park when it appeared, yesterday it was Argento Luna, and today yellow.
Got the 512BB in my 2 favorite colors in a row yesterday and today!
However the Silvia S14 remained white untill now.
Please don’t tell Mei missed it in red!

Done with all USD cars, Got all of them*3 based on the car list. Will keep eye on "Brand New" to replace some big milages cars.
Some USD cars look slim and cool with front light flipping, Once empowered by engine swap, they will turn to a killer again.

There is a black Trans Am in the dealership today. I am partial to the Solar Gold variant that appeared awhile ago, but I bet some here will be interested!

There is a black Trans Am in the dealership today. I am partial to the Solar Gold variant that appeared awhile ago, but I bet some here will be interested!
With the screaming chicken, no less. All that's missing is the BAN-ONE plates.

Well, I was close. The A70 Supra has been added, but not the R32. However, the M3 '89 is in. Should be a good week for players to grab Group A cars when the RS500 drops.

Latest Posts

Back