Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,713 comments
Anyone know when the Cosworth is going to come back into the dealership?

I’ve had a couple of months away from the game and trying my best to catch up on the good bits!

Anyone know when the Cosworth is going to come back into the dealership?

I’ve had a couple of months away from the game and trying my best to catch up on the good bits!

It’s in the UCD now. Could have saved myself 20,000 per car. Jeez.
1671090006459.jpeg

Last edited:
Discounted for mileage. Mine had 3600 kms when I got it for 200,000cr.
Oh, I know. That's why I could have saved credits. I bought 24 at 200,000Cr.
I think there is a calculation for as new. Eggster pointed out the cost the new body(?).

Oh, I know. That's why I could have saved credits. I bought 24 at 200,000Cr.
I think there is a calculation for as new. Eggster pointed out the cost the new body(?).
The "zero-mileage"/Hagerty's price, which is 200% the cost of a new engine/75% the cost of a new body, applies to the first appearance of a post-launch UCD car regardless of the mileage attached. After that initial appearance, it gets the UCD mileage discount.

Speaking of "zero-mileage" prices, that is what we got for the two "hot" car that are needed for Extra Menus which were added on 12/23 (UTC), the 1992 Honda NSX Type R (450,000 Cr., despite having 3,603 miles) and 1990 Mazda RX-7 GT-X (70,000 Cr., despite having 2,110 miles).

We did get a 100-Cr. reduction from the "zero-mileage" price in the returning 1994 Nissan Silvia K's Aero's price (now 59,900 Cr.) as the car currently in the UCD has 3,854 miles on it. The other fresh car is the 1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR (73,400 Cr, 30,621 miles)

Last edited:
Speaking of "zero-mileage" prices, that is what we got for the two "hot" car that are needed for Extra Menus which were added on 12/23 (UTC), the 1992 Honda NSX Type R (450,000 Cr., despite having 3,603 miles) and 1990 Mazda RX-7 GT-X (70,000 Cr., despite having 2,110 miles).

We did get a 100-Cr. reduction from the "zero-mileage" price in the returning 1994 Nissan Silvia K's Aero's price (now 59,900 Cr.) as the car currently in the UCD has 3,854 miles on it. The other fresh car is the 1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR (73,400 Cr, 30,621 miles)
Wondered why they were hot! Makes sense now

Just started on GT7. Is important to keep an eye on the UCD for cars that rarely show up? If so, how can I know which ones I need to buy quickly?

Just started on GT7. Is important to keep an eye on the UCD for cars that rarely show up? If so, how can I know which ones I need to buy quickly?
Everything is right here.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...thing-in-gran-turismo-7.405083/#post-13606228

Last edited:
Everything is right here.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...thing-in-gran-turismo-7.405083/#post-13606228
Forgive me if I've missed it, but I don't see anything particularly relating to what's (not) worth buying from the UCD in there.

Forgive me if I've missed it, but I don't see anything particularly relating to what's (not) worth buying from the UCD in there.
You asked which cars you need to buy quickly. By looking at the Used Car Dealership and referencing the guide for which cars are gifted, required to complete certain menu books, you’ll see which ones are worth and not worth buying.

You’ll see some cars are gifted in the Missions, that are Legendary Dealer cars: Nissan Z432, Chapparal 2J, Aston Martin DB5, etc. Obviously, not worth buying when they are gifted, for completing those Missions.

Is it possible that PD are manually updating the valuation for certain cars? The Gr.B NSX was stable for one or two weeks after selling was introduced, but it’s been on a continuous downswing for over two weeks now, and many players must be selling theirs. It’s not as quick as a real dealership/auction, but might they be monitoring the numbers for car selling and adjusting the prices based on that for specific cars?

Last edited:
Is it possible that PD are manually updating the valuation for certain cars? The Gr.B NSX was stable for one or two weeks after selling was introduced, but it’s been on a continuous downswing for over two weeks now, and many players must be selling theirs. It’s not as quick as a real dealership/auction, but might they be monitoring the numbers for car selling and adjusting the prices based on that for specific cars?
They know too well what they are doing!

I must have missed the NSX Group B bonanza. I’ve got only the one from completing book #2. Not sure how people are receiving seemingly dozens.

Heck, overall I’ve only received a handful of roulette cars in 219 days logged in and 87 hours played.

I must have missed the NSX Group B bonanza. I’ve got only the one from completing book #2. Not sure how people are receiving seemingly dozens.

Heck, overall I’ve only received a handful of roulette cars in 219 days logged in and 87 hours played.
Yeah it was published on here about the glitch. Basically yiu coukd keep returning to the extra menus and if yiu clicked options/menus in precise order you'd keep hmgeeting the damn nsx car and voucher over and over. You'd sometimes win an engine, sometimes a car or credits. But over hours you'd generally obtain millions in credits, as variance evened itself out. There were some horrific tales of tge script going off piste though and working its way into the store and buying mtx. So recommendation was to password protect purchases. Mine went wonky overnight and when I woke up it had spent 10's of millions on that old red amg in the lcd :D I have about 60 odd still in stock now.

Scripts were formulated and made available elsewhere, before becoming available on here. You coukd then 'Farm' the rewards over and over via ps remote app on your pc.

Some elected not to take part, or push it too far in case pd started issuing bans, buy no one ever was AFAIK.

Took a good couple of weeks for some reason before pd patched it. Which made some wonder if it was an intentional cockup as so many were seriousky annoyed with the state of the games economy back then.

Last edited:
You asked which cars you need to buy quickly. By looking at the Used Car Dealership and referencing the guide for which cars are gifted, required to complete certain menu books, you’ll see which ones are worth and not worth buying.

You’ll see some cars are gifted in the Missions, that are Legendary Dealer cars: Nissan Z432, Chapparal 2J, Aston Martin DB5, etc. Obviously, not worth buying when they are gifted, for completing those Missions.
Ok then. Licence reward cars aren't listed in your links though.

Ok then. Licence reward cars aren't listed in your links though.
Just type ”Prize cars in GT7” in the search at top right of screen. All good.

I’ve put that one out my mind. Can’t see how it wasn’t at least the first Color available. I know the game is nearly a year old and more to go, but I don’t believe we’ll ever see it.

Latest Posts

Back