Used cars dealership in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Nigrick
  • 1,713 comments
Did the Ferrari 308 GTB disappear from the game...?

I am waiting for that car for weeks now...can't remember when it was last seen in the UCD...
It was last available 12/21-12/28, selling out 12/29. There are a bunch of cars that have been gone longer.

Why are you all buying multiples of the same car?
To recreate race series, for one reason. If I want to recreate a Group A Bathurst race, there isn’t just one BMW E30 M3 on the grid. There are multiple BMW E30 M3s. The only way to replicate that in the game(with different team liveries) is to buy multiple of the same BMW E30 M3. Repeat for the other Group A cars that participated in that race(RS500, Supra Turbo, R32 GT-R, AE86 Levin).

To recreate race series, for one reason. If I want to recreate a Group A Bathurst race, there isn’t just one BMW E30 M3 on the grid. There are multiple BMW E30 M3s. The only way to replicate that in the game(with different team liveries) is to buy multiple of the same BMW E30 M3. Repeat for the other Group A cars that participated in that race(RS500, Supra Turbo, R32 GT-R, AE86 Levin).
Bingo! That's the only reason I still grind. And I like to tune each car so that I can use it if I want to. Most of them are almost undriveable with the factory tunes.

The upside is that alot of them aren't all that expensive. The classic LeMans and Group C (20 car) full grids certainly are, though.

I'll be getting three Fairlady 240ZG's later for my Group 5 grid, (thanks, 05XR8). I'm getting close to a full Group 5 grid.

Right now, I have full Trans Am and Group C grids.

Last edited:
Why are you all buying multiples of the same car?
While I go against my own belief that the color variations in the UCD are mostly pointless barring a few exceptions, I want to collect the ‘81 930 in every color that becomes available.

In other words I have OCD with a certain car in the UCD. It’s like a treasure hunt of sorts.

So far I have 5.

Famine- if this inappropriate, please remove and accept my apology.

As I was trying to justify buying the 25th Anniversary Countach and wondering where it would fit into my racing world, I stumbled onto a piece on the Countach on Topspeed.com.

Last edited:
The Roadster Shop Rampage Camaro resale value is currently spiking above more than half the purchase price.

Not a bad return if you’re looking to part with it.

Does anyone know whether the colors usually change the next time a car comes into the UCD? Or does it often come back in the same color as was last available? Haven't really been paying attention to colors but now I want a specific color of a car and curious to know when I could have a chance of getting it next.

Does anyone know whether the colors usually change the next time a car comes into the UCD? Or does it often come back in the same color as was last available? Haven't really been paying attention to colors but now I want a specific color of a car and curious to know when I could have a chance of getting it next.
Depends. All three colors of the Sierra have now been available. What car are you looking to get?

Depends. All three colors of the Sierra have now been available. What car are you looking to get?
Hoping to get the Cappuccino in Silver. I already own it in red, but it seems that certain details on the stock paint job are lost when I try to repaint it myself.

Hoping to get the Cappuccino in Silver. I already own it in red, but it seems that certain details on the stock paint job are lost when I try to repaint it myself.
Not sure when it returns, but there's a chance you'll get it. The colours have switched since being added to the game.

While I go against my own belief that the color variations in the UCD are mostly pointless barring a few exceptions, I want to collect the ‘81 930 in every color that becomes available.

In other words I have OCD with a certain car in the UCD. It’s like a treasure hunt of sorts.

So far I have 5.
ummm you do know that you can paint cars whatever colour you want, right?

Generally true -- but in some cases, you'll lose the original design, and in some cases, that design is significant; and then in some cases, there is no user-created original livery suited for color change, or the quality of that livery doesn't match the original. I'd say with the 911 Turbo, it's worth hunting for original colors.

I want to collect the ‘81 930 in every color that becomes available.

I have OCD with a certain car in the UCD. It’s like a treasure hunt of sorts.
sign language GIF

Back