Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
Finally came across a couple of Honda S2000's and a Supra SZ-R '97.

Also saw and bought a Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03 for 124k. I bought it because it had decals :lol::lol:.
exelent man, just wait to get my supra rz, can you tell me something about the tuning? ;)

I will at least have 3 supras, different tunes and color.

Did anyone come across a Sauber C9 yet?

I came across an AE86 Shingeno version. Asked for round $60,000 for it. Did what my dad taught me well, and that was walk away.:lol:

I came across the Sauber after about an hour or so of playing and was so annoyed that I didn't have enough credits. Off the top of my head, it cost a few million so if you want it ur gonna have to save up now

Weird, when I caught a glimpse of the Nomad GT (The Diablo from GT3) it was valued at just 700,000cr.... It was my first time in the used though. Day 1.

I also saw the Nomad Diablo on day 1. Is this just coincidence or is the Used dealership scripted in some way like in GT4?

Last edited:
It is absolutely maddening that I cannot race in certain events because the cars are not available in the used car area. Having to constantly check to see if the car I NEED (not want) is available in used cars is unbelievable. If they advertise 1000+ cars then 1000+ cars should be available to purchase. At least have the cars needed for the various events in the new car dealerships.

Yeah, know where you're coming from as it took ages before a suitable car came up for the pre-'79 Japanese Cars and, when it finally did, I just bought something ugly and bolted on extras until it was up to race-winning spec. (aah, buyer's remorse ;))
At the same time, I also kind of liked being forced to go looking for events I could take part in with my current garage. I had to go play some challenges in the higher difficulty settings and loved every minute of them :D
Guess it's good to have a few mates who will be grateful for my throwaways as, once I'm done with cars for those specific challenges, I can't see me wanting to use them again.

I came across the Sauber after about an hour or so of playing and was so annoyed that I didn't have enough credits. Off the top of my head, it cost a few million so if you want it ur gonna have to save up now

I came across the Sauber two times now, but it is indeed very expensive. Also seen two Jaguar XJR-9 race cars (Silk Cut), there is one of those on my used car dealership right now actually but it's almost 4.6 million.

i can swap a motor in real life if that's the case....

it pisses me off that i'm started driving a crx as opposed to a mkI golf, but hey the game will tell me how i will enjoy my driving experience and which cars to pick :grumpy:

So you are saying every used car should be instantly available? All 800+? That means every rare car wouldn't be rare. It really takes so some the none gaming features away like the collecting trophies.

found a RUF CTR2... my favorite car from gt4 and gt3. 202,000cr.
i was 30k short, went and did 2 special events for some cash, came back and it was gone

I've found Ruf CTR2 Yellow bird (only it came in that light blue) !! , on the same time it refresh, a yellow spoon honda integra dc2 race car was on sale as well

ive brought them 2 now, im so happy :)

p.s i also brough evo VI TME in that dark blue paint job..

i am loving every minute of the used car lot

found a RUF CTR2... my favorite car from gt4 and gt3. 202,000cr.
i was 30k short, went and did 2 special events for some cash, came back and it was gone

Found and bought it. Great looking standard.

I'll trade you if you find me a Delorean.

Im waiting for the Mustang gt 350 65 to show up!

I was sad to see that you could only buy the MACH 1 71 from the dealers.

Found a 2J today... 14,500,000 :crazy:

Saw that myself the other day what a car one of only 2 really successful fan cars, love them.

I bought a Caterham Fireblade and tuned it up it is the nuts, makes for a very good B-Spec car as well. Over 200 Bhp under 400 Kg Less than 50 K!!!

There is a Sprinter Trueno S.Shigeno in my used car dealership right now. Anyone interested? Would trade it for a Caterham Fireblade or maybe some other offer.

The Veyron popped up in my used cars yesterday, i was so sad i didnt have enough money!

also the Sauber C5 Race Car, a classic for smashing the ring, also popped up. again coulnt afford it

Want iiittttt!

I already got one myself so make me a good offer and i will buy it off there. It's 52304 credits

Edit - Should put this in the trading car thread, go check it out there if you are interested.

Last edited:
Should of bought it. Would of traded my RUF CTR2 for it.

it should still be there when i get back if it is i will pick it up and get it and send you a message on psn! look for my invite later when i get off work! 👍

gtp_benwaballs

Back