Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
Not that I can think of. I'm waiting for either Accord Euro-R to show up, but I doubt they're nearly that cheap. You can have the Supra, I'll send it to you. 20k is regained easily enough.

i still dont think much of the randomness of it. a used car lot at each dealer would have made the whole process of acquiring cars alot more enjoyable. it's not bad enough that you never know when the car you want will come up, or when you do see one you want, break the bank on it, and then the one you've really wanted pops up in the next rotation and you dont have the money for it.

It's a bit like real life, innit? I'm looking to get a second fourth-gen Accord, only a coupe instead of a sedan like I have now. I'm holding out until I find the perfect sample.

It's a bit like real life, innit? I'm looking to get a second fourth-gen Accord, only a coupe instead of a sedan like I have now. I'm holding out until I find the perfect sample.

i can swap a motor in real life if that's the case....

it pisses me off that i'm started driving a crx as opposed to a mkI golf, but hey the game will tell me how i will enjoy my driving experience and which cars to pick :grumpy:

I've got:

White Ford SVT Lightning
Green Camaro SS '00

Looking for:

Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) '00
Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98

PSN is AtomicMS3

One of those trueno's has just shoiwn up in my dealership

And you can also adjust the handling and power, then pretend you're in a Golf. It's a game, just a bunch of roughly similar driving parameters for each drivetrain, with a different body over it. If all you're worried about is getting through the game, don't sweat it. The Golf will come around. The fun, at least imo, will come with fine-tuning your perfect car to whoop ass online. The career's just a tedious means to that end. Random or not, you've gotta wait for what you're looking for.

this should help:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047

I ended up getting a 70's lancer and an alpine A310 from the used lot to finish off the classic ones. took some waiting so i just checked while doing odd races and driving lotuses around the tg test track

Hm, so the Alfa I bought I could win in one of the first Amateur cups, to use it in one of the Beginner cups.. doesn't make sense really. I want to complete all the Beginner cups before I move on to Amateur..

I'm loving the used car system, I picked myself up the Mine's Evo today for about $150,000, I want the R34 version now. Man i love this game.

I haven't read through the entire 11 pages of this thread but has anyone gotten a 2001 Nissan Skyline GT-R Gran Turismo Pace Car?

I got it for ard 90k cr.

331822417_fc80b392b6.jpg

It's the same pace car from GT4..tuned it up to 650 BHP. Gonna give it a spin!

I saw it but i didnt buy it. :]

I found me a '74 LP400 for under $100K but she's in need of a little TLC though. After changing the oil I found out the she need the engine to be overhauled which is going to cost me $64,500! After that, I'll need to spend another $108,000 in chassis maintenance, ouch!

When all is said and done I give her a new paint job, maybe red or yellow, and she'll be as good as new. :)

EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.jpg

It is absolutely maddening that I cannot race in certain events because the cars are not available in the used car area. Having to constantly check to see if the car I NEED (not want) is available in used cars is unbelievable. If they advertise 1000+ cars then 1000+ cars should be available to purchase. At least have the cars needed for the various events in the new car dealerships.

I found me a '74 LP400 for under $100K but she's in need of a little TLC though. After changing the oil I found out the she need the engine to be overhauled which is going to cost me $64,500! After that, I'll need to spend another $108,000 in chassis maintenance, ouch!

When all is said and done I give her a new paint job, maybe red or yellow, and she'll be as good as new. :)

Nice! I've got the Countach 25th Anniversary '88

I've seen this several times through this thread, and I really don't want to sound like an ass, but that 27 is the 27th of November.

Hahaha, you made my day.

Nice! I've got the Countach 25th Anniversary '88
I saw the 25th Anniversary appear in my used car lot on Day 1. I had nowhere near the credits to buy it. I haven't seen one since. Still looking...

Next time go to the game options menu and turn on the Carfax option :)

I've spotted a Lambo Diablo something Race Car, costs about 2 mill.

Weird, when I caught a glimpse of the Nomad GT (The Diablo from GT3) it was valued at just 700,000cr.... It was my first time in the used though. Day 1.

I hate the used car lot concept. You telling me GT World doesn't have Car Sense or Auto Trader? I'd rather see a used car search function where you could find all the used cars. Have them randomly generated with various levels of condition and price. Just like the real world. How often do the used cars refresh?

I really see a nice car trading topic to be created from all this thing.

It's really nice. PD made the used cars thing the perfect way! :D

I really see a nice car trading topic to be created from all this thing.

It's really nice. PD made the used cars thing the perfect way! :D
yes man, to bad you cant sell cars to eachother, like gifting credits. Thats one good thing in forza, you could auction cars. I would easy pay 10 000 cr more for a rare car.

Finally came across a couple of Honda S2000's and a Supra SZ-R '97.

Also saw and bought a Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03 for 124k. I bought it because it had decals :lol::lol:.

Back