Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
IIRC??? I'm looking for a normal version (not any rc etc) of NISSAN MARCH'99
I'll be really excited if you found me one. Are yOu looking for something??

IIRC=if I recall correctly. I'm looking for an Impreza 22b, already found my SS trueno (see above), really just the volvo 240, or the vw bus, or a rally/dtm/etc. homologation vehicle.

I got some kind of Camaro iroc-z test car with some funky look adapted from the ferrari f40. I also saw some kind of carbon fiber r34 skyline that had some nice weight reduction and it was FR. I missed out on the Calsonic r32 skyline since it cost 970k.

I've been running 5 license tests then checking but since i havnt done all it hasnt felt like a chore yet. :] I dont focus on updating it I just race for fun and check inbetween so I dont miss anything.

Am I the only person loving the Second Hand Car system?? OK, it's infuriating at times waiting for a certain car to compete in certain races but look at whats happening here, people trading cars, certain cars like gold dust, I'm loving this.

Seeing the Delorean for 90k like shlt better snap that up, Altezza Touring Car 30k:crazy:. I've seen in this thread the Delorean going for a million so its either very random or based on car condition??

I really need an old Countach but I dont mind waiting, its part of the fun imo. Also on the look out for the 87 Esprit.

I had the exact same idea. :P

Already beat you gentleman to it :sly:

kyotogion0.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare.jpg

From a R34 MNP III

Also picked up a Blue 04' M3 (now common in my used car lot :grumpy: ) A Caterham Fireblade 7 (the one with 900CC Honda Fireblade donk)

And my favourite so far, a Toms Chaser 00'

How much are the RUF Yellowbird and Caterham in the USED LOT?
BTW if anyone is hunting for the classic mini you win it on the Advanced MINI race.
Anyone seen the MK1 golf?

Funny how other people get the cars that we want :dopey: conspiracy!

My friend wants an E46 in Laguna Seca blue SO BAD but it doesnt show up in his lot. I've already seen 2 in mine.

I asked him to look out for Midnight Purple II/III R34's and he said he already found 2 of them prior to me mentioning it to him so its gone :ouch:

I've also found the R34 Pace Car, but I didnt need it so I skipped.

I'll be on the lookout for some of the cars on this thread and see if we can hook something up :)

damn missed out on the 22b thinking it wasnt rare on the game!! :(

Anyway I have these 2 I have found if anyone needs them:

Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03, has Nismo decals and 500km, diamond metallic silver
Lancer EVO VI RS T.M. '00, really good quality rather than the horrible other std EVO's, its white.

How much are the RUF Yellowbird and Caterham in the USED LOT?
BTW if anyone is hunting for the classic mini you win it on the Advanced MINI race.
Anyone seen the MK1 golf?

Yellowbird = ~150k
Caterham = ~40k

And yeah I have a Mk1 golf, cost under 10k

Fastest way to skip to the next lot would be just to enter the online lobby..then exit. 4 clicks and a set of new cars. Enjoy everyone :)

Hope the Sauber isn´t too rare. The first time I checked the used cars I saw one :drool: :( (Of course I didn´t have money)
Have anyone seen it? It´s my favorite car.

Back