Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
The Jay Leno Tank Car is in my used dealership right now!!!

That thing is awesome. How rare is that? anyone even have it? Its listed as 3,997,280 Cr.

Done only 136 km

976 hp
1500 ft-lb!!!

To bad I dont have enough for it. So sad to see stuff come and go in the used dealership

My first day I saw the Nissan R89C. I was looking at it going;
'HOLY 🤬 THATS A LOT OF MONEY!' After Golding my B license and giving up on the Special events, after I found the VW van challenge on the Top Gear test-track utterly impossible, I have around 200K, 5 DLC cars and an MRS-S with a little bit of tuning.

Every time i've checked, i've seen the top LM and Race cars from GT4, but they all cost so much. Which leaves me asking; Has anybody seen a Subaru 360?

I saw one pretty early on and snagged it, I love pretty much all of the classics in GT. It's also a prize car fairly early on though. Personally i'm loving the randomness of the used cars, gives the game a lot of longevity. It's the usual thing, "i want my favourite car NOW, never mind the tons of other awesome cars and things to do" *sigh*

Hey guys. Managed to pick up a few rare cars or atleast they seem rare to me.

BMW M3 CSL,
Buick GNX,
Callaway C12,
Integra Type R Touring Car,
RX7 Type R Bathurst R,
Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II,
Lancer Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makinen Edition,
Nismo 270R,
Nismo 400R,
Gran Turismo Skyline GTR,
Opera Performance 350Z,
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack,
RUF CTR2,
RUF RGT,
Spoon S2000 Race Car,
Tom's X540 Chaser,
Toyota Sprinter Trueno Shuichi Shigeno Version,
Toyota Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo R,
Toyota Modellista Celica TRD Sports M.

Add me on PSN: K24Boosted.

why are there $20,000,000 cars in the first week, when you have, uhm, $20,000 total?

To tease you? or to use up space that could have some good 20k cars in there for you. Pd probs said to themselfs.. Why make something practical about an impractical system? haha!

I too just picked up the CSL. Its sooo good. One of my favorite standard cars to drive.

If you see it buy it!!

sad that it doesn't have the authentic CSL rims on it. :(

I'm looking for the 05' 330i anyone have one? Been searching for awhile now

I have a lancer 1600 rally car, handles great!!!!!

I love the used car system, you never know what your going to find in there,

I seen a honda jazz race car, looked cool but couldnt afford it :(

Am I the only person loving the Second Hand Car system?? OK, it's infuriating at times waiting for a certain car to compete in certain races but look at whats happening here, people trading cars, certain cars like gold dust, I'm loving this.

Seeing the Delorean for 90k like shlt better snap that up, Altezza Touring Car 30k:crazy:. I've seen in this thread the Delorean going for a million so its either very random or based on car condition??

I really need an old Countach but I dont mind waiting, its part of the fun imo. Also on the look out for the 87 Esprit.
Yeah I'm loving it too, my last couple of purchases were an Ruf CTR2 for 288k and a Honda NSX-R LM Prototype for about 480k. I've not got many credits at the moment so I'm hoping nothing too special shows up for a bit but it just adds to the fun imo. I'm not in any rush for specific cars to turn up to complete certain races like the trucks because I'm happy doing other races instead for the time being. Not seen a Delorean or Altezza Touring car yet, I want the Altezza GT1 since we never got it in the PAL version of GT4 but I like the look of it.

Think i'm also one of the few who loves the Used Car set up !

I've found a few rare cars but been letting them pass in the hope something better will come up.

Just bought TVR Cerbera Speed 6 ant 350T ;)

On first day i saw Speed 12...

In my garage there are some fine things:

Honda S800
Ginetta G4 - it's shame that there isn't any more ginetta cars. Ginetta G4R ...

How much was the Speed 12? I've seen several T350C's but not bought one yet.

Anyone else get a NSX S Zero with the ticket you get from completing Beginner with all gold? The ticket just says "level 5 car". Is it a random pick? The S Zero seems pretty rare! (edit: just realized it doesn't really classify as a "used" car >.<)

....still waiting to see ANY M3 pop up in my used dealership.

Last edited:
I've been seeing a odd looking Japanese car racing in the classic Japanese race and I'd love to find one in the used car lot. It is the '78 DOME-ZERO Concept. When I first saw it I thought it was a Countach or a Alfa Romeo Carabo. I didn't remember this car but I guess that it was in GT4 as well. Cool looking Japanese car!

domezerofinal.jpg

Anyone else get a NSX S Zero with the ticket you get from completing Beginner with all gold? The ticket just says "level 5 car". Is it a random pick? The S Zero seems pretty rare!

....still waiting to see ANY M3 pop up in my used dealership.

There is a BMW M3 CSL '03 in my used dealership right now. Not the first time i've seen it there though.

I saw the Speed 12 earlier, I'm pi**ed off I didn't buy it. I think it was around the $250k mark. I thought it was a bargain, but I needed my money at that stage and $250k would send me under :(

I've been seeing a odd looking Japanese car racing in the classic Japanese race and I'd love to find one in the used car lot. It is the '78 DOME-ZERO Concept. When I first saw it I thought it was a Countach or a Alfa Romeo Carabo. I didn't remember this car but I guess that it was in GT4 as well. Cool looking Japanese car!

domezerofinal.jpg

You get this as a reward from an a-spec race I wont say which as it might spoil it, but if you want to know, its on the forums. this car handles so well for how I drive!

Last edited:

Don't remember ;/ But in 500k-700k range.

I want all TVR's in my garage, i'm fan of them.

Still it's a letdown because there is no Sagaris :/

Great! Just bought myself a Toyota 2000GT '67! Seems like a rare car to me. Also saw a Lotus Carlton with some class rims but didn't have enough money left :ouch:

Im kinda miffed!! :grumpy:

I spent a lot on upgrades to a car just to get me past an A Spec race, and once i won it i noticed there was the RUF yellowbird in the used dealership.

Im only at around level 14 or so, and money is kinda tight. So tight in fact that i had to pass up buying the RUF YB :ouch:

Hopefully it comes around again soon.

AA

Question, say you buy a Used Car, and then gift it to someone, it's possible that the cars pops up again under Used Cars? Or can't you get that car ever again unless someone else gift it to you?

Back