Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
Just started the game and the '00 Nomad Diablo is sitting in the used car lot and obviously no money! :(

Did anyone come across the WV Samba Bus by any chance?

I really love that classic and would definitely want to put it in my garage

So the Subaru 22b STI its rare? There is one sitting on my used cars list now.. gonna get it then. It does look great indeed. :D

Still looking for that damm SS Trueno and DMC Delorean D:

I'll trade you a SS Trueno for the 22b STI. Add me on PSN: K24Boosted if you're interested.

I now have seen plenty of Lancer Evo VI TM in different colors (white or black). Is there really a original 6.5 TM Edition in original Red? If so, can some1 post the correct name, its so confusing...

I have all these:

Yellow Bird
Lister Storm
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo
Viper Race Car
Abt Audi Touring Car
Veyron
Delorean

in my used dealership right now :ouch:

I want to buy most of them, but I´m waiting for the damn Sauber to show up :(
I really need it to complete some events.

I've seen a couple of LMP racers but I've not seen the Sauber yet or any othe rGroup C cars at that..I'm miles away from affording a car like that though, the last LMP I saw was one of the Pescarolo Courage LMP1 cars.

I've seen a couple of LMP racers but I've not seen the Sauber yet or any othe rGroup C cars at that..I'm miles away from affording a car like that though, the last LMP I saw was one of the Pescarolo Courage LMP1 cars.

I´ve seen the Sauber and the Speed 8 earlier. Both were 5,2-5,5M :yuck:
At least they are cheaper than the GT40, P4 etc.

Last edited:
I just picked up the CTR2 woot!

That was my first big buy, I got it on the second day of playing and I love it!

Also, I just got: Lotus Esprit V8 GT
Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2 ('79).. very sexy little thing:sly:
Caterham Seven Fire Blade

God, I can't believe who much money I'm spending on buying these freaking, awful standard cars...!

Really, I just can't resist buying them, especially since you never know when you'll find them again.

:dopey:

I now have seen plenty of Lancer Evo VI TM in different colors (white or black). Is there really a original 6.5 TM Edition in original Red? If so, can some1 post the correct name, its so confusing...

What about the premium one?
Well, it got stickers on it..

I have just had the Bugatti Vaeyron 16.4 09 come into my used dealership. It has 0 miles on the clock and is in black.............. but cost 2 million which i dont have and is a level 21 car which i am not.

Gutted how long will i have to wait to see that again!!!!!

I have just had the Bugatti Vaeyron 16.4 09 come into my used dealership. It has 0 miles on the clock and is in black.............. but cost 2 million which i dont have and is a level 21 car which i am not.

Gutted how long will i have to wait to see that again!!!!!

I´d recommend you to win it in the GT World Championship, though.

i just got it, painted it just like my real car. i love it:dopey:

I saw the Camaro SS in the lot yesterday, light blue color if I recall. I also so the Camaro race car, I don't remember the year but it was the '93-'97 style. Today I saw the IROC concept. I'm waiting for the '97 Z28 to pop up, my personal car, I was pleasantly surprised by it being in the game because it is really nothing special.

I've seen both the Holdens a few times, I've just bought the Lexus IS200 GT-1 Race Car, cost about 80k.

I "kindof" like the dealership system, but there should be 2 used dealerships like in GT4. I have been proweling for old Japanees and eurpoean cars to finish the beginner series with no luck...

guess I'll just have to use the B-Day glitch a few more times.

Managed to get myself a Diablo yesterday, not driven it yet so unsure how good it is. Also some cars have been and gone I would have liked to buy such as the Toyota 7 (4.5mill), sucks I never have enough cash.

Back