Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
I now have seen plenty of Lancer Evo VI TM in different colors (white or black). Is there really a original 6.5 TM Edition in original Red? If so, can some1 post the correct name, its so confusing...

original red with stickers is in premium dealership

Im still waiting for the yellowbird to show up.. how much is it anyway??

Bought that the other day too, can't remember exactly but I think around the 170,000 mark, something like that.

i just got it, painted it just like my real car. i love it:dopey:

Did the fix the sound from GT4? That was my goto car in GT3 and the messed up the sound on it so badly in GT4 I quit driving it.

Has anyone seen the VW Bora or Jetta?

Ive seen one a few times, its the v6 4 motion one.

I grabbed the mitsu, 01 tarmac or whatever it was. Aparently it was a concept that never got made so PD took it upon themselves to make it for the game, and swap a full evo drive train into it. So its basically an evo hatchback, kinda cool. I picked it up thinking it would be rare. We will see. I tried driving it and it pushed pretty badly, it was fast though.

Last edited:
I bought an NSX type-R 92. there were only 500 made in real life it would be cool if there were a 500 limit max in the game too. Car handles like a dream.

just saw jay leno's tank car, what an animal, around 4 mil but didn't have the money

I got that FOC! Birthday's today, i was born in 84'..and it popped up when i loaded the game.

If the game would have been released on the 2nd, I would have gotten a car on my b-day, the 13th. Oh well. Nice car though.

I "kindof" like the dealership system, but there should be 2 used dealerships like in GT4. I have been proweling for old Japanees and eurpoean cars to finish the beginner series with no luck...

guess I'll just have to use the B-Day glitch a few more times.
B-Day glitch?

just saw jay leno's tank car, what an animal, around 4 mil but didn't have the money

Just saw it as well... never got it in GT4, but 4 mil was too much. I was hoping it would turn up later.

Then I finished the pro events and got my Level 12 ticket... and lo and behold, it gave me the Jay Leno tank car! :)

The things got nearly 1000HP, but only gets up to 250km/h :(
It's also so big, it nearly doesn't fit on the oil change screen :D lol

Any idea if the car tickets are related to what's in the used car lot?

If the game would have been released on the 2nd, I would have gotten a car on my b-day, the 13th. Oh well. Nice car though.

Hey my birthday is on the 13th too I was disapointed that I wasn't going to be able to play then, but I'm cool with it now. Just going to have to make another acct and transfer the car I get

I kind of like this used car system. Also don't forget you can trade cars online. So whenever you see an oddball used car for cheap buy it. Maybe somebody online will gladly trade their SRT4 for a Honda Prelude Type-S (actually found my beloved Prelude btw).

Maybe this forum should have a "cars wanted / cars available" thread?

Just picked up an Audi Quattro '82! Great car. Also, there is a Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 in my used car lot right now.

just bought the granturismo pace car.

my rarecar list

GT4 pace car
Supra RZ
Trueno s.shigeno version
Nismo Gtr R-Tune r34
205 Turbo 16
renault 5 Turbo
bmw 2002 turbo
Golf mk1 gti
subaru 22b sti

I want the Lotus Carlton.. It showed up on day 1.. first thing i did was check the used cars and it was right there.. Level 7, 60k something.. Haven't seen it since.

Caterham finally popped back up last night. had enough money this time around.
so happy to pick it up. 👍

some nice classic Alfa Romeos came up too. snapped those up like no one's business. :dopey:

Veyron finally came up for sale... 0 miles... didn't have the 2 mil though... :ouch:

Caterham finally popped back up last night. had enough money this time around.
so happy to pick it up. 👍

some nice classic Alfa Romeos came up too. snapped those up like no one's business. :dopey:

Veyron finally came up for sale... 0 miles... didn't have the 2 mil though... :ouch:

Don't buy the Veyron, it's a prize car anyway.

has anyone seen a '99 BMW V12 LMR? I will do ANYTHING to get one but still haven't seen one....
It's in my used car dealer right now, it's around the 4.5 mil mark though, I have just under 300k :(.

Just bought the lexus is200 gt1 race car for those under 300hp online events, im gonna destroy!

Bought the 77 countach at 98,000km for 107,000 + it needs 68k for the motor and 155,000k for the chassis. Its lime green :)

i saw the srt4 was 20k, also saw the lmr bmw.

saw a nice griffith 500 no money :(

Personally i wouldn't worry too much about engine rebuilds and restoring rigidity until someone can finally confirm how that all works. Well done on getting that lambo though, i've only seen the 88 edition and waaay too early on to afford!

I've spent rather too much on collecting cool cars, and none more than about 200k (other than one or two premiums) so can never afford the really expensive stuff, but figure eventually I will have mostly all of the "cheaper" standards i want, then really save! Frustrating though when i see a more expensive car i want so much and run a couple of "cash cow" races to make the money, only for the used car lot to refresh and it vanishes (as happened with the Stratos earlier grr!)

some don't seem to rare, have seen the Sauber and Judd Hybrid twice now and had a butt load of race cars last night.

Back