Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
Was just looking at this thread to find out where or when i could find a truck, but 2 minutes later i saw the Ford SVT F-150 Lightning in the used cars lot :D

Bought it, tuned it a bit and finally completed the beginners event, whoohoow.

It would good to be able to "Mark" a few of the cars you see in the Used car section... or even put down a deposit on them to keep them around until yo uhave the funds for them... Even if there's a limit of 25 odd selectiosn you can make.

I missed out on the gold coloured E-Type... :(

It would good to be able to "Mark" a few of the cars you see in the Used car section... or even put down a deposit on them to keep them around until yo uhave the funds for them... Even if there's a limit of 25 odd selectiosn you can make.

I missed out on the gold coloured E-Type... :(

I bought the gold E-Type to complete the European classic championship.
I don't really want it, so I may be able to gift it to you, in exchange for something nice 👍

Edit: If a mod reads this, it might be nice to add a new section for car / part / item trades 👍

I'm seeing alot of mazdas and random japanese compacts... I only saw one muscle car, which was the superbee. I missed out on a Lotus Europa jps and i'm hoping to see it again :(

I bought a black Lamborghini Countach for 95k that needed 95k of chassis restoration. Should have checked Carfax.

lol

I bought the gold E-Type to complete the European classic championship.
I don't really want it, so I may be able to gift it to you, in exchange for something nice 👍

Edit: If a mod reads this, it might be nice to add a new section for car / part / item trades 👍

Cheers for that... what was the cost of it? I think it was around the $40k mark?

If there's something in partiular that you want for a similar price, let me know and I'll grab it if I see it so we can trade. :)

Otherwise, should be able to pick it up later I hope.... happy racing!

Bought a red Nissan Micra '99, just cos it looked identical to my mates.

I am using the Lotus Elise Type 72 you win, sounds unbeleivable with a racing exhaust.

Cheers for that... what was the cost of it? I think it was around the $40k mark?

If there's something in partiular that you want for a similar price, let me know and I'll grab it if I see it so we can trade. :)

Otherwise, should be able to pick it up later I hope.... happy racing!

Yeah it was around 40k, 42 I think, I cant remember exactly though, but I'm not fussed.

Surprise me with a car, as long as its not a banger. Something European or Japanese, and made within the last 10-15 years would be nice :dopey:

If you add me, I'll send the Jaguar over now 👍 (I pm'ed you my PSN)

Andy

The XJ220 is 586,748 Credits.

Thank you for the heads up. I'll guess I'll have to save up in case it pops up. I have about 300k right now and I just know that as soon as I see it I'll have just bought a car and not have enough and have to wait forever to see it again. Just my luck.

I finally found my sweet r129 sl500 today and it was actually quite nice to drive :) Also bought a ruf ctr2 '96 cost me 200k and it needs 200k for the chassis + almost 100k for the engine. Wonder what they have done with this car since it only has 64k on the clock.

Although sometimes frustrating, I do like the fact that you sometimes miss out in a car that you're interested in. It gives a value to certain cars and emulates looking for that rare car in real life.

I can even see a mini economy/trade system developing in the next few weeks or months. Anyone finds an e46 M3 CSL, lemme know!

PSN ID: richATTK

i still haven't found my Volvo 240...
nor a Honda City Turbo II

But while racing and checking the used cars, i've picked up a Mini, the old looking kind.
a Lotus Esprit V8GT
Peugeot 205 Turbo
Nissan Silvia Varietta S15
Dodge Charger R/T 440
Buick GNX
i don't see a lot of those, unlike some of the Skylines, sometimes it feels like the whole used dealership is filled with Skylines.

Hey, has anyone noticed that some of the used cars are too good for their levels?

I forgot which level the 2000 lotus elise was on, but it definetely did not belong there. Stock, that car could beat the clubman cup in the amateur section easily.

Did anyone come across a Sauber C9 yet?

I came across an AE86 Shingeno version. Asked for round $60,000 for it. Did what my dad taught me well, and that was walk away.:lol:

I just know that I already missed the BMW 2002 turbo that was there first time I went to buy a used car. And I dont see it anymore now :(

I snapped up the BMW 2002 turbo and have turned it into my beast!!! I love that car, will try post some pics online tomorrow.

Has any one found a 2000 mustang Cobra R ( standard) its one of my favorite cars ever I know its in the game but i have yet to see it.

I hope there are some really awesome "Black" cars again.

...Though, not "Black" this time, because of the "Stealth" pack that was given out. Some sort of obviously-rare thing. Unpainted maybe?

My best find so far that I was able to buy was a 70 Chevelle with very low miles. Nice blue color.
After a oil change I took it to the muscle car challenge and easily won. Prize car is the 62 Buick special which will win many many races for me. Classic, FR, etc...

Picked up a Merc 2.5-16....wow what an amazing car!

Looking for the E55, willing to trade somebody a car they want for it, let me know if you see it in the lot and tell menwhat cars come before it (below the list)

Amazing game to say the least....can't wait to get some more rare cars.

Also, one more thing, if you guys didn't notice the premium cars are available as standard versions in the used car lots. Sometimes they are different models with different wheels etc, but overall it's great because they're cheaper and gives you a chance to buy a car you want but can't afford it's dealership price.

Latest Posts

Back