Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
If anyone can find the mazda3 (axela) 23S please please please hit me up and I will trade you something much better for it...I cant find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Although sometimes frustrating, I do like the fact that you sometimes miss out in a car that you're interested in. It gives a value to certain cars and emulates looking for that rare car in real life.

I can even see a mini economy/trade system developing in the next few weeks or months. Anyone finds an e46 M3 CSL, lemme know!

PSN ID: richATTK

had an m3 csl in black on mine last night for 99,000 cr ill get it if its still there

Look what I found....only 147k

1290762081764.jpg

i still haven't found my Volvo 240...
nor a Honda City Turbo II

But while racing and checking the used cars, i've picked up a Mini, the old looking kind.
a Lotus Esprit V8GT
Peugeot 205 Turbo
Nissan Silvia Varietta S15
Dodge Charger R/T 440
Buick GNX
i don't see a lot of those, unlike some of the Skylines, sometimes it feels like the whole used dealership is filled with Skylines.

Care to trade that 205 turbot? I'm dying to get it but it never showed up in my used lot :(

I saw the following cars: Jay Leno's Tank, Toyota GT one, Toyota 7 Race car and a lot more unique cars. I love standard ones ... now I'm hunting a 1970-1979 car for an event :/

so does anyone else find the small selection at the used car dealer to be bothersome? i dont like the fact that the cars that i want are not there. i wouldnt care if it was not available for purchase because of of a level or price, but just the random chance that you will find it in the lot? am i missing something here or is the only way to get a standard car to view 800 cars through a window of 30 and hope for the best?

Well i love the used car lot. Just being so rare means they're that much more special once you find them. If you have all the cars right there, you'll just buy what you want and 10 seconds later, you'll buy the 2nd one you want.. By that time you will have forgoten about the first.

This way, you go to the car lot, hoping to find what you like. If you dont find it .. ahh too bad, see you next time. But if you do, you will buy that car and holy crap will you be happy to see it. You're gonna enjoy it, love it, take it out for a ride, fix it up, admire it, take a photo of it .. all the things you wouldnt do if you could just buy them all at once.

The used car lot is one of the best things in GT5 for me.

If you dont like the concept, then you just dont understand it. Doesnt mean it's bad.

This. I've been waiting for a truck to come around for a while now. Not happening. I want to finish the amateur section! :ouch:

Hi Danjama

for me the dodge ram 1500 turned up day 26. (I've got the UK Signature edition - if that makes a blind bit of difference)

so where's famine with his car cycle lists (come on you know you love putting 'em together)

picked up the M3 Coupe (Z3 coupe) absaloutly stunning car to drive! The used car dealership is prety much a game in itself, keeping a stack of cash to one side and checking it every few races for those "special" cars you just must have! You see alot of them out on the track and it just adds to that "got to find it! LOL

Biggest thing about them is taking them online......."where the heck did you find that!" is allways a nice thing to hear on the track.

Grabbed a Jaguar 1961 E Type last night - I love this car.
Same here, I won the world classic car series with it. It's brilliant to drive, cost me 38k but I had to spend 25k on the chassis and another 15k on the engine rebuild. I gave it the obligatory oil change and wash too.

I'm really enjoying the used car section, it's great when you find a car you're looking for or even when your looking for something more specific but something else special pops up. It'll take a long time to get everything that's for certain.

picked up the M3 Coupe (Z3 coupe) absaloutly stunning car to drive! The used car dealership is prety much a game in itself, keeping a stack of cash to one side and checking it every few races for those "special" cars you just must have! You see alot of them out on the track and it just adds to that "got to find it! LOL

Biggest thing about them is taking them online......."where the heck did you find that!" is allways a nice thing to hear on the track.

:eek: My brother sayd ther was E46 M3 on UCL but he didn't buy it :( it got 120d but i want the Z3! please send it to me as gift, ill send you anything you want :lol:

tripleseven777

The one problem I have with the used car lot is... There's only so much you can do to advance the days.

In GT4, you could buy a car then sell it; and it would +1 the day. Once we've finished all the events and we want to just find ONE car... How can we advance the days? Anyone found a little trick similar to that in GT4 that'll speed up the process?

had an m3 csl in black on mine last night for 99,000 cr ill get it if its still there

Whoa nice! Unfortunately with the holiday, I haven't really had much time to play, only about mid level 5 atm; I dont really have anything worthwhile to trade yet.:grumpy:

:eek: My brother sayd ther was E46 M3 on UCL but he didn't buy it :( it got 120d but i want the Z3! please send it to me as gift, ill send you anything you want :lol:

tripleseven777

Sorry matey it's one of my alltime favourite cars, If I see another I will buy it though and stick it up here for swaps.......might be worth starting a tread with "standard elite car swaps" go on post you what your after and see if someone shows up with it.

Grabbed myself a RUF RGT today.. and I have to say, it's amazing on the nurb. Not gotten my Yellowbird yet though, HARD to find..

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back