Variation of cars

• Thread starter Totzke8
  • 76 comments
mobil 1 and s2000, what do you want??
btw if anyone wants I got stock car Camry 2011 by Brian Vickers
plus some other cars like Cougar, gsx-r, hsc, pontiac gto, dualnote, aem s2000, eneos sc430, opera 350z and s2000 and a some other cars I'm willing to trade

Mikathechaos21
mobil 1 and s2000, what do you want??
btw if anyone wants I got stock car Camry 2011 by Brian Vickers
plus some other cars like Cougar, gsx-r, hsc, pontiac gto, dualnote, aem s2000, eneos sc430, opera 350z and s2000 and a some other cars I'm willing to trade

How about for both cars you send a mercedes benz sls amg

REGARDING S2000 LM Racecar
I only have one and i don't want to start a bidding war but each of you tell me by pm or post what you would give me for the car i don't want anything outrageous but something worth about 1/2 to 3/4 the value

Totzke8
REGARDING S2000 LM Racecar
I only have one and i don't want to start a bidding war but each of you tell me by pm or post what you would give me for the car i don't want anything outrageous but something worth about 1/2 to 3/4 the value

Why don't you dupe it?

What do you mean

Do you still have some of those cars that no one has asked for yet? If so, I would like to know what you would want for them? I need all of the cars you have listed, got an S7 and ZZII 0/0/0 or fully modded, both of them

bellacoal
Do you still have some of those cars that no one has asked for yet? If so, I would like to know what you would want for them? I need all of the cars you have listed, got an S7 and ZZII 0/0/0 or fully modded, both of them

Sure but how am i going to send six maybe seven cars

Sure but how am i going to send six maybe seven cars

I can wait, If not, I'll just take the Japanese ones, actually, I believe I do have a couple of them, let me see which ones I would for sure be interested in, and then I'll update this post with them

These if you still have them,
-'04 Amuse S2000 GT1
-'07 Subaru WRX hatchback
-'03 Subaru Cusco Advan 0/0/0
-S2000 LM Racecar

Last edited:
The mobil 1 nsx is taken
The takata is taken
The supra is taken
The nsx road is taken
And the motul pitwork z is pending a trade

The mobil 1 nsx is taken
The takata is taken
The supra is taken
The nsx road is taken
And the motul pitwork z is pending a trade

how bout those last four then that I narrowed down to then? You can have anything you want fro my garage, Idc how expensive it is, as long as they're tradable :D

bellacoal
how bout those last four then that I narrowed down to then? You can have anything you want fro my garage, Idc how expensive it is, as long as they're tradable :D

I am on mobil right now but give me some time and i will fire up my computer and take a look

trade groupings
Amuse S2000 GT1 and Subaru WRX=Corvette ZR1 0/0/0
Subaru Cusco Advan=Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
S2000 LM=FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10

Totzke8
trade groupings
Amuse S2000 GT1 and Subaru WRX=Corvette ZR1 0/0/0
Subaru Cusco Advan=Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
S2000 LM=FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10

I don't understand.

Back