Venom Labs

Pajevolution II M1: Rally Edition
You just hope you don't see this in your rear-view.
picture.php

Mitsubishi PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car(Standard)

Chassis
Aerodynamics: 15/35

Drivetrain
LSD: 5/5/5
5/5/5
Suspension
RH: 40/40
SR: 6.0/6.0
Dampers: 6/7
6/7
ARB: 4/5
Wheel Alignment
Camber: 1.0/0.4
Toe: -0.02/-0.00

Brakes
6/4

Notes: This car is a beast. I've wanted one ever since GT4 said I couldn't have one, and now I do. So TAKE THAT GT4!!!! Anyway, this is the second purpose-built rally car I've tuned, but the first one that played the part. It doesn't like to drift, but it's power and nimbleness around non-drifting corners make up for it.

1969 Camaro V-Spec Supercharged
A whole new monster is hidden beneath this classic body.
picture.php

Camaro SS '69(Standard)

Drivetrain
LSD: 20/20/30

Suspension
RH: -25/-20
SR: 6.4/6.4
Dampers: 5/4
4/4
ARB: 2/3
Wheel Alignment
Camber: 2.0/0.2
Toe: 0.14/0.00

Brakes
6/4

Notes: I guess other garages were using the premium Z28, as the Z27 (commenly known as the SS) had absolutely zero tunes according to this site. The car understeered into corners and oversteered out, very frustrating if you're a new driver. There is still a tad of understeer, sacrificed that to remove the much more frustrating oversteer. One of the only road cars that can't install a rear wing. Oh, Polyphony...

Test Times: 0-60: 3.386 8th
0-100: 6.505 7th
1/4 Mile: 11.129 8th
1 Mile: 31.428 11th
Max G's: 0.90 11th
Top Speed: ~113

Last edited:
your Challenger setup is pretty good, i had the RKM setup on mine and it does have a little too much understeer. using their gear sets with your suspension setup works really well.

Approaching 2,000 views! When it reaches 2,000, I will do a "IT'S OVER 2000!" special.
(I am pretty sure that two posts three days apart don't count as double posts.) Currently 1998...

Last edited:
This thread now has 2012 views! To celebrate, I will take one tune request without requiring a review. IT'S OVER 2000!

Uh...not sure I have that...Only Chrysler I have is the GT Cruiser, and I'm not going to see a 300 for another 125 game days, so, there will be a tune for it, just not anytime soon.

gamerdog6482
Uh...not sure I have that...Only Chrysler I have is the GT Cruiser, and I'm not going to see a 300 for another 125 game days, so, there will be a tune for it, just not anytime soon.

A GT Cruiser? And here I thought I tuned all the Chrysler's :dopey:

No rush. Just want to see what another tuner can do with the car :cheers:

if you want a 300 i can send ya 1, just add me "pdwyre"

Thank you very much! You will get a dedication in the tune for that, I will be sure.
krenkme your tune is in the process right now.

Chrysler 300Wyre
A Muscle Car for Modern Times.

Chrysler 300C(Standard)

Chassis
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Drivetrain
LSD: 14/47/5

Suspension
RH: -25/-30
SR: 8.4/8.6
Dampers: 5/4
6/4
ARB: 1/2
Wheel Alignment
(Camber and toe coming...eventually.)

Brakes
6/4
Driving Aids
TCS: 4

Notes: The Chrysler 300. The only real muscle car on the market, I challenge anyone to give me an example of another (Feel free to take that challenge, I am interested o what you come up with). That said, this cars large-block V8 produced a whopping 750 muscles at a remarkably low 5900 revs, better acceleration. This car was interesting, as it had a little bit of understeer in and a little bit of oversteer out, put that together and you get...let's just say "bad lap times". This car wants to take off like a bullet out of corners when you tack on the 6-speed CRT, but then the oversteer gets worse. The only car I've tuned so far that actually benefits from a higher rear ride height. Other tan that, the cars spec sheet is phenomenal: 51/49 weight balance, high power at low revs, and a PWR of 1.86, this is essentially a supercar with
767(!) Ft-lbs of torque.Tipping the scale at 1417 Kg., the car is by no means heavy, but it isn't a Caterham, so...well, it uses the power well. Grips like mad on RS. All this and I haven't even started tuning yet. Now...the tune. The decision to go with a completely independent front suspension may seem a bit...unconventional, but so is the ride height. Removing the ARB altogether was the key part of this tune: set it at 2 and instant understeer. The thing about this tune is that I could make it a FGT. I mean I could probably turn it into a stiff track car, but that would't be any fun. In deciding to not remove the rear ARB I left in the car's yearn to oversteer, which makes it feel like a muscle car without all the smoke coming from the wheel well. Wow, don't think I've ever wrote this many notes about one car, but this is by far my new favorite car in the Venom lineup. Thank you very much, krenkme, for introducing me to this car. Probably wouldn't have paid it much attention otherwise. And, of course, A HUGE thank you goes to pdwyre for giving me the car. Enjoy, my fellow drivers. I know I did.

Test Times: 0-60: 3.107
0-100: 5.777
1/4 Mile: 10.524
1 Mile: 25.630
Max G's: 1.12
Top Speed: 220.1

Results: Nice top speed for a non-drag tune.
0-60:8th
0-100:7th
1/4:7th
1:7th
G's:7th
TS:6th

Last edited:
You are more then welcome. This has been a favorite of mine from the start (I even entered it in a 600pp Supercar shootout :dopey: ).

My gaming has been slim to none as of late, but I am very much looking forward to trying this tune :cheers:

This car can go 0-60 more than a second less than a Pagani Zonda. That is a supercar to me.
Plus it's Matte Orange...

pdwyre
lol, 300 is an easily overlooked car. will check out your tune when get off work in am.

I've got two. The 700c is the better of the two, but I've been meaning to update a new one.

Thanks. I hope to have some time to play in the next few days... and your Honda Beat is also calling my name :dopey:... looks like I'll be busy for awhile :D

EDIT-sorry I didn't mean to steal your thread. I'll go now :)

Don't worry about "stealing my thread". This thread may get traffic, but barely any posts, so the more it is on the front page, the better. Might start working on an M2 for the Pajero EVO soon.

Pagani Enigma
A true hypercar.

Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3(Standard)

Chassis
Aerodynamics: N/A
Ballast Amount: 49
Ballast Position: 50

Drivetrain
LSD: 33/45/6

Suspension
RH: -15/-15
SR: 8.5/8.0
Dampers: 10/10
5/3
ARB: 3/1
Wheel Alignment
Camber: 2.0/1.7
Toe: -0.02/0.20

Brakes
5/5

Notes: This was originally going to be my debut tune, but I couldn't finish it so I moved on to the Skyline. So, this tune has been in the making for months now, and I am very exited to publish it. This was one of thoose cas where all the tuuning in the world couldn't controll it. The car still understeers out of sharp corners if you are going to fast, but I think I reduced it to a good balance between understeer caused by tuning and oversteer caused by it being a 923 HP MR. I honestly think that his tune will be my new "Shining Star" of Venom Labs, a position formerly held by the Challenger SRTurbo.

Test Times: 0-60:2.542
0-100:4.796
1/4 Mile: 9.671
1 Mile: 23.367
Max G's: 1.29
Top Speed:>250

Results:
0-60:3rd
0-100:3rd
1/4:2nd
1:2nd
G's:4th
TS:1st

Last edited:
B]Pagani Enigma[/B]
A true hypercar.

tried your setup, works really well for high speed courses, like high speed ring, datonya, indy. had good response and could pass other cars easily without losing control as much compared to stock. but it likes to slide alot on technical courses like 'burg when at high speed. found lowering the rear toe and adding some weight to the back reduce that tedency to slide as well as increasing the brakes since it is 900hp. given that you can't adjust aero makes it difficult to keep grip at high speed. but overall for high speed courses (which this car was made for) you have a good setup.

Thanks! I don't really add weight to cars because people tend to skip over setups that do, but I will definitely try your suggestions. I have also found that position affects the car even without adding weight, so I will look into that as well.
Well I'm replying, is there any car you want me to tune? You did review it so you do get a request.

found that adding weight in the rear helps in cars that tend to fishtail easily that you can't adjust aero, most skip them cuz it lowers pp rating, but for cars like this one or the F40 it actually helps when you drive aggressively. you can take corners a little harder and faster. that helps especially online.

btw, sent you a car to tune, all parts on it except chassis reinforcement, you can keep it too btw.

Last edited:
After a lot of testing, I have updated the tune. Removed most oversteer and all understeer, a big thanks to pdwyre for bringing these tuning options to my attention.

The Red Bull
A true devil on the tarmac.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 Superveloce '09(Premium)

Chassis
Aerodynamics: 5/30

Drivetrain
LSD: left stock; handled better than the same numbers on custom
TORSEN: 50/50
Suspension
RH: -20/-20
SR: 13.3/13.3
Dampers: 6/7
6/6
ARB: 3/4
Wheel Alignment
Camber: 1.1/0.1
Toe: 0.00/0.10

Brakes
6/6

Notes: Requested by pdwyre. Most powerful 4WD I've tuned. I love the sound of the engine, it just sounds menacing. Extensive use of carbon fiber in the chassis brought down the curb weight to 1268 Kg, while the HP was increased to a whopping 858 at 8900 revs, all this without forced induction. That produces a PWR of 1.45, couple that with symmetric all-wheel-drive and you get massive amounts of acceleration. Interestingly, the final Red Bull has the exact same amount of PP as the Enigma...weird. After fiddling around with the LSD, I tested it with the stock one and it handled much better..

Test Times: 0-60: 2.165
0-100: 4.416
1/4 Mile: 9.500
1 Mile: 23.734
Max G's: 1.72
Top Speed: 235.2

Results:
0-60: 1st(!)
0-100:1st(!)
1/4:1st(!)
1:4th
G's:2nd
TS:5th

Last edited:
will check it in a minute...

i like it, nice job, would say more on here but will let someone else post a review of this one, lol.

Last edited:
Back